Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Guest. 10/06/11, 03:38 pm

RainbowMoonDust [4/6] — Madam Madhatter, P-Layton, Phlaming Phoenix-, Lumissne
P-Layton [3/6] — creature124, Admin, Zeorymer

not voting
Selphiroth
RainbowMoonDust
caddyl

no lynch

Quote :
Reports are still coming in concerning the civil unrest that has gripped Cocoon. According to our journalists on the ground, there have been violent lynch mobs roaming the streets and vigilante mobs gathering in public spaces, but they seem to have no target and have just been venting their fury at the lack of Sanctum leadership and reassurance regarding the L'Cie threat. PSICOM has not released any casualty reports and has made assurances that they will be able to continue to police these restless gatherings until the situation calms down. In a period of riot and looting, a day of no casualties is welcome news indeed.
dead
sweet georgia brown — nora estheim [mod]
XOrengenOX — jihl nabaat [goon]
Peterofl — lightning [cop]

alive
Selphiroth
Admin
RainbowMoonDust
Lumissne
Zeorymer
caddyl
Madam Madhatter
Phlaming Phoenix-
P-Layton
creature124

night time. any actions received after monday 10.30pm are forfeit. be punctual, everyone.

Guest
Guest


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Guest. 12/06/11, 04:19 pm

Quote :
“You okay?”
“Yeah, it's just a scratch.”
“I can't believe how you stood up to that monster! I thought it was going to crush you.”
“So did I. But a hero never lets fear stop him! Can you pass a safety pin?”
“Sure, of course!”

———

“Do you understand now? This is Cocoon and I will absolutely keep it safe from Pulse monsters like you!”
“Don't make me laugh. It hurts too much.”
“PSICOM will find your friends. This will end.”
“Well, you're right on one count. It's a pity I won't ever be able to take Vanille back to Pulse, but you won't find my friends, and this will end.”
“Cocoon will be safe.”
“They're working on it. Count on it, Lieutenant Colonel.”
“Goodbye, L'Cie.”
dead
sweet georgia brown — nora estheim [mod]
XOrengenOX — jihl nabaat [goon]
Peterofl — lightning [cop]
Admin — oerba yun fang [vanilla]

alive
Selphiroth
RainbowMoonDust
Lumissne
Zeorymer
Li-Bai
Madam Madhatter
Phlaming Phoenix-
P-Layton
creature124

day three dawns; resume posting

Guest
Guest


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Phlaming Phoenix-. 13/06/11, 02:40 am

Gah.

I know who I want to lynch. I am pretty convinced they are mafia. The biggest problem is, I don't believe I have an argument. There are a few things but nothing substantial that will make an argument on its own. Ah screw it, I may be shot down for this but I'm going to state my opinion anyway.

Vote Creature124
Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix-
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Age : 30
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Angeal~
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-08-03

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 13/06/11, 04:01 am

I was a little suspicious of Creature when he kept his vote on me, even after I claimed, but so did MM and everyone else voting me... Could you show those few things that's making you suspicious of Creature - I mean it's better having something rather than nothing, right?

Also, what d'you guys think of the night story? The second one strikes me as someone killing Admin/Fang, but I don't know about the first one. Any ideas?
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 26
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Madam Madhatter. 13/06/11, 04:27 am

I didn't vote for you P-Layton.
I kept my vote on RainbowMoonDust.
A vote I see no reason not to go back to.

First however I want to hear some reasons from PP, there must be something if you are convinced enough to start a vote against him with no argument.

Also I want to hear a whole lot more of anything from Zeo.
Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 32
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-05-20

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 13/06/11, 04:31 am

Oh yeah xD I don't know why I thought you voted me. Never mind.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 26
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Selphiroth. 13/06/11, 07:24 am

First part, Snow protected someone.

Second part, Admin/Fang was killed by "Lieutenant Colonel", who I believe is Yaag Rosch.

Which is still theme wank.

I still have the same gut tell as in the past, and it has not been explained by the person in question. Also found it rather interesting that it is the first person posted immediately in day phase, hours before the deadline like they know a night action had been decided.

Circumstantial it might be, this is the best lead I have.

Vote Phlaming Phoenix_.
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Age : 122
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-08-31

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Phlaming Phoenix-. 13/06/11, 08:17 am

Bear with me guys I will present a bit of an argument when I get some time to build an argument. Got an exam soon and dont have time for more than brief posts and checking the thread occasionally.

Sel, really? Far earlier in the thread I practicaly claimed. Please look back on it and think again. From memory this is the second time you have placed a vote on me and my defence is the same as the last time. Think about it :)
Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix-
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Age : 30
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Angeal~
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-08-03

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Guest. 13/06/11, 08:36 am

creature124 [1/5] — Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix- [1/5] — Selphiroth

not voting
RainbowMoonDust
Lumissne
Zeorymer
Li-Bai
Madam Madhatter
P-Layton
creature124

Guest
Guest


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Selphiroth. 13/06/11, 08:45 am

@PP and my post on page 23 is why I'm hesitant regard to it.
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Age : 122
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-08-31

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Lumissne. 13/06/11, 08:45 am

Well, for pretty obvious reasons, I won't be posting much for the rest of this week.
Lumissne
Lumissne
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1047
Age : 127
Location : Christchurch
Transforms into : Piphopopotamus.
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-09-18

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By RainbowMoonDust. 13/06/11, 09:23 am

Mafia killed Alex? sad Looks like Snow protected someone but I can't tell who.

@Selpiroth: PP did practically claim, I think I know who he is too but it's not my place to say, I'm not suspicious of him. I do wonder why he is voting Greg without an apparent reason, care to explain PP?

I will go over the Alex's posts later but I for now I really need to relax, damn aftershocks.

@Thread: Thanks to the two massive quakes, I still have some cleaning to do, peoople to contact, general stuff to sort out so I'll be pretty busy and not posting much. Also my internet keeps disconnecting so I don't know how active I can be, I will try though but in the meantime there are more important things to deal with right now.
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Age : 36
Location : Asguard
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-10-08

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Phlaming Phoenix-. 13/06/11, 03:45 pm

Alrighty.

First of I will address Selphiroth;
You said that you don't like people hinting about their roles. My hinting stopped a lynch of someone who was innocent, that is why. I do not hint at my role unless I have an actual reason. I agree it is not good to do, but it was necessary at the time. Also, the characters being hinted towards are sure to be in this game so please reconsider your vote.

Now for Creature.
The reason I haven't said anything earlier or said anything yet is that the points I have are going to be shot down. Creature is good at that, and none of my reasons in themselves are particularly strong.

First off, back in the stage when I was voting for the then Li-Bai.

creature124 wrote:

I am intruiged by Li-bai's hinting, and skeptical. I had also taken it as a cop hint, but she is now saying that isn't the case. And the other option to what she was suggesting strikes me as less likely, given the small number of players in the game.

So here he states that he thought Li-Bai was hinting at being a cop, implying that she was Maqui.

creature124 wrote:

I certainly do think that it is unlikely that any/all of the character li bai mentioned are in the round. I took her post as a hint that she was one of them, that I do find unlikely.

This basically feels to me like she is scum, and establishing her fakeclaim. And I'm getting tired with all the tiptoeing around. Li-bai - either claim, or don't claim. make up your mind. Either way, Vote: Li-bai. This is sus as hell.

Yet here he states that he didn't think any of those characters were in the game and that it leads him to believe she is scum. This little inconsistency bothered me a bit, but I could see he was getting frustrated, and so didn't think much of it.

However when she finally claimed, and the very next post I backed her up on her claim, creature continued to push it. He seemed to ignore it, or not pick up on what I was saying. However I have a hard time believing he would miss something like that. The claim should have been enough when backed up further from another person. It would be utterly foolish for mafia to do that on day one and the most likely alternative is that she is telling the truth.

Then XOrengenOX follows him despite her claim and me backing her up, but that is not a big thing, just a little bonus suspicion added reading back over the thread.

Creature only pulled off of that one when he really had to after 2 people backed up her claim.

However the next vote he put on was only after many people had already voted for her, and that was on XOrengenOX. That in itself is a little suspicious, but is an argument people use all the time and say he was trying to 'avoid suspicion' by joining the bandwaggon but only in the middle of it. The thing that gets me about that lynch was the lack of addition to the argument. He neither put any points for nor against XOrengenOX, yet placing his vote anyway. This seems fairly uncharacteristic of creature, but I could be wrong.

Then he was very quick to get off that lynch and try to lynch me, despite just having backed off Li-bai due to my own de-facto claim.

Man this post is getting monstrous, and if it gets any bigger no one will read it. So please guys, once again bear with me and realize that the above are not the only reasons for my vote. (this time I actually wrote them down instead of in the case of RMD earlier)
Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix-
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Age : 30
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Angeal~
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-08-03

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 13/06/11, 04:29 pm

I'm also dealing with exams at the moment, just FYI. But I guess I can take a few minutes to explain myself.

Phlaming Phoenix- wrote:
First off, back in the stage when I was voting for the then Li-Bai.

creature124 wrote:

I am intruiged by Li-bai's hinting, and skeptical. I had also taken it as a cop hint, but she is now saying that isn't the case. And the other option to what she was suggesting strikes me as less likely, given the small number of players in the game.

So here he states that he thought Li-Bai was hinting at being a cop, implying that she was Maqui.

creature124 wrote:

I certainly do think that it is unlikely that any/all of the character li bai mentioned are in the round. I took her post as a hint that she was one of them, that I do find unlikely.

This basically feels to me like she is scum, and establishing her fakeclaim. And I'm getting tired with all the tiptoeing around. Li-bai - either claim, or don't claim. make up your mind. Either way, Vote: Li-bai. This is sus as hell.

Yet here he states that he didn't think any of those characters were in the game and that it leads him to believe she is scum. This little inconsistency bothered me a bit, but I could see he was getting frustrated, and so didn't think much of it.

However when she finally claimed, and the very next post I backed her up on her claim, creature continued to push it. He seemed to ignore it, or not pick up on what I was saying. However I have a hard time believing he would miss something like that. The claim should have been enough when backed up further from another person. It would be utterly foolish for mafia to do that on day one and the most likely alternative is that she is telling the truth.

I'm don't care enough to invest the time to read back for this, so bear with me because I am working from memory.

At first, I took Li-bai's hint for a cop hint /entirely unrelated to a particular character/. This was due to one of her posts which I remember was quite obvious at the time. When she then turned around and said that she wasn't cophinting, the only other possible hinty thing left in the post was that she was one of Team NORA, who at that point I did not think would be in the game (hence 'And the other option to what she was suggesting strikes me as less likely, given the small number of players in the game.')

This set off alarm bells to me because when someone hints a character in day 1 (or every, for that matter), I assume they are scum setting up a fakeclaim. Townie's rarely feel the need to hint who they are, especially on day one. I find it a handy scumtell, though nothing is absolute. There is no inconsistency here - I thought she was hinting doc, but instead she was hinting a character I thought wouldn't exist, and was therefore suspicious.

Phlaming Phoenix- wrote:
Creature only pulled off of that one when he really had to after 2 people backed up her claim.

Because it took an additional two of you to convince me that characters I consider VERY minor would be in the game. 1 person is setting up a fakeclaim, 2 people is two fakeclaims and a risk, but 3 is either legit or utter foolishness on the mafia's part.

Phlaming Phoenix- wrote:
However the next vote he put on was only after many people had already voted for her, and that was on XOrengenOX. That in itself is a little suspicious, but is an argument people use all the time and say he was trying to 'avoid suspicion' by joining the bandwaggon but only in the middle of it. The thing that gets me about that lynch was the lack of addition to the argument. He neither put any points for nor against XOrengenOX, yet placing his vote anyway. This seems fairly uncharacteristic of creature, but I could be wrong.

I was tired of day one. And before anyone pulls a 'only mafia want the night phase' on me, no. I was physics bored. All of my suspicions had evaporated or become untenable to chase, so I wasn't left with much to do. I could see the Rengen was going to be lynched, so I voted for her. Not out of suspicion, but because it was going to happen with or without me. I was actually a little surprised she turned out to be mafia, tbh.

Phlaming Phoenix- wrote:
Then he was very quick to get off that lynch and try to lynch me, despite just having backed off Li-bai due to my own de-facto claim.

The reason I immediately voted for you was because I considered what you were proposing a gross scumtell. We have already had that argument out - we don't need to rehash it here. But you did eventually convince me that in this limited power role game, no harm could come from target calling. From memory, I retracted my vote at that point. I didn't even take your character hint/claim thing into consideration - suggesting target calling was basically an auto-vote in my book.

Satisfied? As far as I can tell, you are just seeing shadows in the smoke.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 32
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 13/06/11, 04:36 pm

Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about you, Mr. Layton. The fact that the real Vanille hasn't spoken up is indeed a point in your favour, but I've yet to hear a defence I am satisfied with on the charge of you being acutely aware you were the first to throw Rengen under a bus.

If Vanille isn't an active player (we have a couple), has some other reason to not want to claim, or just likes to physics people around (Zeo), then there would be no counterclaim. That is three reasons I refuse to take your claim as a defense in its own right.

Being under fire is no time to lead a charge, but I'm doing it anyway. In continuation from the previous day, Vote: P-Layton. I am pretty sure you are scum.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 32
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Zeorymer. 13/06/11, 05:08 pm

I think I know who creature is (at least) pretending to be.
Vote MM
Zeorymer
Zeorymer
Winner of the Team Spirit Award

Number of posts : 201
Age : 32
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Transforms into : Plot Device
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-09-07

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 14/06/11, 08:32 am

I haven't deliberately placed any character hints Zeo. I don't know what you are seeing, but you are probably imagining it.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 32
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Madam Madhatter. 14/06/11, 08:58 am

Yup Quake hit as well.
Going to be busy.
Sorry.

Creature is always a tricky one.
I'm not sure what I think of him right now.

Also I see your vote Zeo.
I also see no reasons -not impressed-
Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 32
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-05-20

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 15/06/11, 02:28 am

creature124 wrote:
Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about you, Mr. Layton. The fact that the real Vanille hasn't spoken up is indeed a point in your favour, but I've yet to hear a defence I am satisfied with on the charge of you being acutely aware you were the first to throw Rengen under a bus.

If Vanille isn't an active player (we have a couple), has some other reason to not want to claim, or just likes to physics people around (Zeo), then there would be no counterclaim. That is three reasons I refuse to take your claim as a defense in its own right.

Being under fire is no time to lead a charge, but I'm doing it anyway. In continuation from the previous day, Vote: P-Layton. I am pretty sure you are scum.

I'm pretty sure I'm not (scum).
Here's my defence, again. Perhaps a bit better made, perhaps not:
A) As I had stated previously, I was only 'acutely' aware of being the first to lynch Rengen because I was rather happy with myself with being the first to vote Mafia. This might've been silly reason to be happy with oneself, but I don't care.

Now onto the smiley-like B) How likely is it that someone wouldn't want to claim Vanille to get rid of a fake Vanille? Hell, if I was a townie, and I saw someone claim my faceclaim, I'd vote the guy in a flash. And I'm pretty sure that inactive players probably have read the thread, just haven't replied to it.
And why - if I were indeed Mafia - would I claim Vanille? She's like one of the most important characters in the game. She's one character that's probably in the game. You'd have to be darn silly to claim Vanille as a Mafia. Although it seems to have worked for me.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 26
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 15/06/11, 05:09 am

Thank you for adding absolutely nothing. I suppose since you feel the need to reiterate your defense, I should also reiterate my argument.

A)
creature124 wrote:
Possible. Not buying it, though.

B)
You made a point against 1 of 3 reasons (though on that note I am MUCH less sure the inactives are actually reading the thread), but;

creature124 wrote:
If Vanille isn't an active player (we have a couple), has some other reason to not want to claim, or just likes to physics people around (Zeo), then there would be no counterclaim. That is three reasons I refuse to take your claim as a defense in its own right..
You still don't address a large chunk of my doubt. I myself tend to avoid claiming when someone claims my character unless I have some kind of defensive ability, so I allow for the possibility that someone else is doing the same.

I can repeat myself for as long as you can. I don't give one lumpy sugar honey iced tea if anyone else follows me on this, but I am not changing my vote. If there's one flaw in me, call me stubborn.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 32
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 16/06/11, 05:05 am

I try to add nothing. It's a scum stalling tactic I learnt in MSN Mafia ;D

Can I just ask why you're suspicious of me in the first place? Is it really because I was so 'acutely' aware of voting Rengen? Is that really all it is? That's - if I may say so - a pretty lame reason. Especially to be so sure of. Or are you still clinging onto what RMD said about me?

AND I could also have noticed that I was the first to vote Rengen when we voted her off. It kind of says so in the lynch update. It's written down in the order in which we voted. Lo and behold - I voted her first and am at the very front.

So you see, you're whole 'being acutely aware' of being the first of voting Rengen is a load of codswallop. That does not make me Mafia.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 26
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 16/06/11, 04:34 pm

You obviously don't know me very well. Once I sink my teeth into something, I don't easily let go. Hell, there is even another example in this game - remember the target calling debate?

When I read the post in question, it immediately stuck me as scummy. That was a STRONG mental click. Yes, it is my only reason. You may think it is lame. I, however, do not. I am not backing down. Because I trust my instincts.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 32
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Guest. 17/06/11, 02:20 pm

creature124 [1/5] — Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix- [1/5] — Selphiroth
Madam Madhatter [1/5] — Zeorymer
P-Layton [1/5] — creature124

not voting
RainbowMoonDust
Willuknight
caddyl
Madam Madhatter
P-Layton

lumissne has been replaced by willuknight


Last edited by sweet georgia brown on 04/07/11, 02:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By RainbowMoonDust. 17/06/11, 03:40 pm

I finally have a bit of time to post so here we go:

@P-Layton: There was something that you said earlier which kept on bugging me, I couldn't remember what is was so I went back and checked. You say that you lost your role pm and that SGB refused to give you another one right? Not only that but you do not seem to remember any of it, well that's the way it appears seeing as you haven't given us any flavour yet. I find strange that SGB would not resend your pm to you, it doesn't seem like something a game mod would do and I would he would have back ups of the pms he sent out. I also find it a bit strange that you can't remember any flavour. It just seems all to convienant to me. Suspect

Now we get to my next point, your last post reminded me of the way you play in MSN Mafia. I've noticed that during those game, whenever you are Scum, you always cozy up with your Scum mate and agree with whatever they say and normally end up voting for the same person, just as you are doing now and it is one of the main reasons why I am suspicious of you.

Vote: P-Layton

I actually agree with Greg, just because there hasn't been a counterclaim yet doesn't mean you are the real Vanille and with no flavour to back you up I'm not prepared to believe you right now.
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Age : 36
Location : Asguard
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-10-08

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 17/06/11, 03:49 pm

uh, RMD. P-layton isn't voting for anyone atm - who is he cozying up to? PP? I don't think so.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 32
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Sponsored content.


Sponsored content



final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 17 Vide
Back to top Go down

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: CNZ Related-