Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Madam Madhatter. 08/06/11, 08:30 am

I don't think you really answered this question.
Madam Madhatter wrote:

Phlaming Phoenix- -What has stood out to you in the last 5 pages?

In any case, I have taken RainbowMoonDust's play style into account and so have not included things that I would find suspicious in most other people.
Like the way she reacted to anyones suspicion on her -Jumpy, over defencesive, attacking back.


Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 33
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-05-20

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Phlaming Phoenix-. 08/06/11, 09:33 am

What has stood out to me is RMD. Thats mostly it. Last 5 pages havent been the most interesting from memory.. But I will look back over them when I have some time.
Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix-
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Age : 31
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Angeal~
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-08-03

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Selphiroth. 08/06/11, 12:52 pm

Indeed, the problem with gut guesses is that they are at times accurate enough to worth digging, but it's very hard to justify.

Never mind my gut guess on Peter backfired quite a bit. Paradoxically I saw nothing on Rengen. Hence staying quiet now, consider I believe I need to be more evidence based in this round.
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Age : 124
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-08-31

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By RainbowMoonDust. 08/06/11, 04:38 pm

Alright, I was busy last week with NZAE and have been exhausted since then and busy with other stuff lately too so I haven't been posting much but it looks like it's time for me to start posting again.

Quote :
RainbowMoonDust -What has stood out to you in the last 5 pages?

I'm glad you asked MM because it's you and P-Layton that have grabbed my attention now. First of all you seem to be suspicious of me for bandwagoning on Peter right? I already explained why I did that but I'll run through it again. Peter was acting scummy and generally being vague and annoying, I wanted answers (Because I mistakenly thought he was Scum), I probed him, argued with him and gave him a chance to explain himself. He didn't so I placed a lynch vote on him to add pressure, it's what I normally do if I want someone I suspect to talk, it's also not unusual for me to place my vote about halfway through a bandwagon, bad habit I picked in my early days of playing Mafia and never really grew out of I'm afraid. MM, you have played with me enough to know that this is how I usually act and you should also know by now that I am an aggressive player. So why are you attacking me for being my normal self?

Quote :
If I had to lynch someone right now it would be RainbowMoonDust.

-Lynching pattern: Jumping onto Bandwaggons halfway with little/no reasoning

Actually writing my reasons I think I will Vote RainbowMoonDust

@MM: So you are basically lynching me for playing how I normally do and following the same lynching pattern I've always had, lame MM, Mafiso desperate for a reason to lead a lynch perhaps?

Quote :
In any case, I have taken RainbowMoonDust's play style into account and so have not included things that I would find suspicious in most other people.
Like the way she reacted to anyones suspicion on her -Jumpy, over defencesive, attacking back.

@MM: Do explain please, exactly what are you referring to? If people start attacking me then yes I am going to defend myself and attack back, when people attack me, I fight back. Again this is what I normally do so I fail to see why you are finding this so suspicious. The fact that you seem to so determined to lead a lynch on me makes me highly suspicious of you because the last time you did that to me you were Mafia and I have noticed that you are usually quite aggressive like this whenever that you are Scum. I also do not trust you as far as I can throw you and am well aware of your playing skills, then there's the fact that you lynched me even though I'm playing like I normally do and we are nowhere near the deadline, taking these facts into account, you are at the top of my suspicion list right now.

Now I get to P-Layton, I have noticed a pattern forming between P-Layton and MM, P-Layton will attack MM, she will explain things, then he suddenly changes his mind and agrees with her, here's some examples:

Quote :
Don't worry you didn't offend me.
Your allowed to be suspicious of me, just as I have the right to poke holes in your reasons Wink

It's true Lummissne hasn't claimed a character, but neither did Phlaming Phoenix-.
I thought it could have been a good fake claim as well until the night story suggests that atleast one member of team NORA is in this game, if one member here it makes sense for them all to be here.
Since there are three members of NORA and three people Claiming to be a member of NORA so I don't feel the need to hammer them about it at this stage.

Quote :
Sweet Very Happy

I agree with your last line. If someone else claims to be of Team NORA we should start to worry.

@P-Layton: It didn't take much for MM to convince you did it? Then when MM found me suspicious, once again you agreed with her readily, without giving any reasons of your own I might add and lynched me too despite the fact that you had not found me suspicious up until that point, at least that is the impression I got from this quote of yours:

Quote :
Well, I guess I'd like to hear more from Caddyl - just because she/Li-Bai hasn't said much. But other than that, I haven't really got any suspicions - or someone I'd like to hear from - any more.

@P-Layton: So basically you were not suspicious of me until MM said she was, my my, aren't you the agreeable one, can you not do anything else other than agree with other peoples suspicions and mindlessly jump on the bandwagon? Or perhaps these conversations are a set up between you and MM and you are being coached? Or it is quite possible that you are a Mafiso looking for an easy lynch and therefore jumping on any bandwagon train that happens to be going by? Do you actually have your own reasoning? If so then I'd like to hear it.

MM and P-Layton, you two are at the top of my suspicion list right now, I'd like to hear from you both before I decide where to put my lynch because despite what you may think, I don't mindlessly bandwagon, I always have a reason and always give people a chance to talk first. I am leaning more towards MM at this stage, mainly because she is the better player and I find her scumtells easier to spot.

Long post is long, I apologize, I've been busy, haven't posted in a while and a lot has happened so I've had quite a lot to catch up on. x_x
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Age : 37
Location : Asguard
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-10-08

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 09/06/11, 02:14 am

No biggie on the long post xD It was good, imo.

So first things first, I think it might be a good thing for you to know that MM and I are most definitely Mafia together.

But jokes aside, here's my defence for Point A (the points are listed below, if you'd like to have a look): My suspicions on MM were basically gut. I had this little idea that Lumissne and MM were Mafia, but I kind of - if you'll look back at my post - disproved myself in my very own post. It was a rather terrible post, to be honest. If you'll look back, you'll realise I put - I daresay - more points against my theory than for. But anyway, that aside, MM made a perfectly agreeable defence for herself. And after that my fickle gut lost it's suspicions in her. Time may also have had a role in this.

Defence for Point B: And yes, I am the agreeable one - I admit that. And I'd like to point out that I haven't only really been mindlessly stumbling around like a zombie. I have actually been looking for some suspicious brains. And as, I said earlier, I was suspicious of MM, but she cleared herself, and that was only - or at least mostly - gut on my part.
As for the conversations being set up? No. I don't think so.
You said you'd like a reason for voting you? Well, get ready. MM made quite a good point against you, though I admit that you punched that point right out of the ball park and into the golf park, but nonetheless, that's one of the reasons I voted you. Second reason is my gut, again. Damn him, aye? And I think I'd prefer to lynch someone than getting a no-lynch. Perhaps that's why I'm always bandwaggoning.
Also, if I was Mafia, would I have been the first to lynch Rengen?

POINT A:@P-Layton: It didn't take much for MM to convince you did it? Then when MM found me suspicious, once again you agreed with her readily, without giving any reasons of your own I might add and lynched me too despite the fact that you had not found me suspicious up until that point, at least that is the impression I got from this quote of yours:

POINT B: @P-Layton: So basically you were not suspicious of me until MM said she was, my my, aren't you the agreeable one, can you not do anything else other than agree with other peoples suspicions and mindlessly jump on the bandwagon? Or perhaps these conversations are a set up between you and MM and you are being coached? Or it is quite possible that you are a Mafiso looking for an easy lynch and therefore jumping on any bandwagon train that happens to be going by? Do you actually have your own reasoning? If so then I'd like to hear it.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 09/06/11, 05:45 am

P-Layton wrote:
Also, if I was Mafia, would I have been the first to lynch Rengen?

No - unless you happened to mention it later in the game as a part of the defence. Then it suggests to me that it was deliberate, with intent to establish a cover for later. Large scumtell, wot. Vote: P-Layton.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 33
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Madam Madhatter. 09/06/11, 07:17 am

@RainbowMoonDust
Not only have you only half-quoted me you have formed half your agruement against something I said was NOT the reason I was lynching you.

RainbowMoonDust wrote:


I'm glad you asked MM because it's you and P-Layton that have grabbed my attention now. First of all you seem to be suspicious of me for bandwagoning on Peter right? I already explained why I did that but I'll run through it again. Peter was acting scummy and generally being vague and annoying, I wanted answers (Because I mistakenly thought he was Scum), I probed him, argued with him and gave him a chance to explain himself. He didn't so I placed a lynch vote on him to add pressure, it's what I normally do if I want someone I suspect to talk, it's also not unusual for me to place my vote about halfway through a bandwagon, bad habit I picked in my early days of playing Mafia and never really grew out of I'm afraid. MM, you have played with me enough to know that this is how I usually act and you should also know by now that I am an aggressive player. So why are you attacking me for being my normal self?

It wasn't just Peter, XOrengenOX as well.
The only thing you post about her is this:
RainbowMoonDust wrote:
Not too sure about Rengen. But no major suspicions at this point.
on page 5.
Then you look at everyone but her.
Then you jump on the bandwaggon when it is clear she will be lynched saying:
RainbowMoonDust wrote:

So in other words you are being passive/aggressive about it? That's what it looks like to me and it seems a bit out of character for you, there's something off about you.

[Vote: XOrengenOX]

I too am sick of all the character claiming/hinting going on here, day one has been going on for over a week now, it needs to end. stare
-Page 15

You make a point of joining Bandwaggons halfway through?

I have played you often enough to know you are an aggressive player, which is why I said I was NOT lynching you because of your reaction, nor your playstyle.

RainbowMoonDust wrote:

Quote :
If I had to lynch someone right now it would be RainbowMoonDust.

-Lynching pattern: Jumping onto Bandwaggons halfway with little/no reasoning

Actually writing my reasons I think I will Vote RainbowMoonDust

@MM: So you are basically lynching me for playing how I normally do and following the same lynching pattern I've always had, lame MM, Mafiso desperate for a reason to lead a lynch perhaps?

I lynched you because of what a know mafia member said about you, a point you completely ignored in your reply to me even removing it from the quote from me.
As well as your jumping on bandwagons and adding you reasoning afterwards when people question you.
I have spent pages debating with you on wither you should lynch someone or not in previous games normally you are a very careful lyncher, so this surprised me.



RainbowMoonDust wrote:

Quote :
In any case, I have taken RainbowMoonDust's play style into account and so have not included things that I would find suspicious in most other people.
Like the way she reacted to anyones suspicion on her -Jumpy, over defencesive, attacking back.

@MM: Do explain please, exactly what are you referring to? If people start attacking me then yes I am going to defend myself and attack back, when people attack me, I fight back. Again this is what I normally do so I fail to see why you are finding this so suspicious. The fact that you seem to so determined to lead a lynch on me makes me highly suspicious of you because the last time you did that to me you were Mafia and I have noticed that you are usually quite aggressive like this whenever that you are Scum. I also do not trust you as far as I can throw you and am well aware of your playing skills, then there's the fact that you lynched me even though I'm playing like I normally do and we are nowhere near the deadline, taking these facts into account, you are at the top of my suspicion list right now.


Why did you write half of you counter about a post where I said I did NOT include in my reasons against you?
My lynch has nothing to do with your agressive playstyle.
I lead lynches when I find reason to, and because I am a good player this means I lead as town AND as scum. So? I am not asking anyone to trust me, this is not a game for trust. I have given my reasons and they can make up their own minds.
I placed a lynch BECAUSE the deadline was a while off, your point is?

---

You and Creature have brought up a interesting point about P-Layton though.
Trying to cozy up to another player is a tell as well.

However I see no reason to remove or change my vote
Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 33
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-05-20

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 09/06/11, 07:21 am

So because I voted Rengen, and mentioned it as part of a defence, I'm obviously, without a doubt, Mafia? Okay.

As for it being a scumtell? Pshaw. It was an after thought - wouldn't I have stuck it up at the top in bold and underlined if it was the main point of my defence, something I had prepared for nearly the entire game? And, if I may say so, it would've been better to vote Rengen mid-way when she was already being lynched by other people... wouldn't it? Yes - it would stick out less, after all, and sound better as a defence, at least, I'd think so.
So why didn't I do that? Because I'm not Mafia, that's why Very Happy
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 09/06/11, 07:31 am

MM, Creature, are you sure you're not mistaking 'scumtell' for 'badfourmmafiaplayertell'?


Also, sorry for double post.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 09/06/11, 09:06 am

I have made no mistake, and it IS a scumtell. The fact that it wasn't the main point of your defence is irrelevant - to me, the fact that you were so acutely aware that you voted for Rengen first that you decided to mention it is far more telling. You cannot have noted the significance of your vote at the time unless you knew she was mafia, nor do I find it likely you would go back and look at your own voting record to find material for your defence unless you were mafia.

Dismiss me all you like, but this has set you squarely in my sights, and that's not changing.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 33
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Admin. 09/06/11, 09:40 am

creature124 wrote:
to me, the fact that you were so acutely aware that you voted for Rengen first that you decided to mention it is far more telling. You cannot have noted the significance of your vote at the time unless you knew she was mafia, nor do I find it likely you would go back and look at your own voting record to find material for your defence unless you were mafia.

Yeah okay, wasn't totally sold on the idea of his referring to his vote meaning he is scum, but having Greg elaborate I'm pretty convinced to be honest. This, plus RMD's post of course (also RMD, nice post, I was impressed 8D).

Unvote Zeo
Vote P-Layton


I suppose~
Admin
Admin
Winner of the Golden Gun Award

Number of posts : 2982
Age : 28
Location : Howick
Transforms into : yo mama.
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2007-11-24

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://authenticsowilo.deviantart.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Guest. 09/06/11, 11:14 am

Admin [1/6] — Zeorymer
RainbowMoonDust [2/6] — Madam Madhatter, P-Layton
P-Layton [2/6] — creature124, Admin

not voting
Selphiroth
RainbowMoonDust
Lumissne
caddyl
Phlaming Phoenix-

gentle reminder that the day ends at 10.30pm tomorrow

Guest
Guest


final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 09/06/11, 11:22 am

Creature, Admin, the reason I knew I was the first to vote Rengen was because when I read back I noticed it, and I was rather proud - although I probably shouldn't have been - for being the first to vote Mafia.
I said as much to my family but they seemed nonplussed.

So I won't be able to get back on the PC before tomorrow, probably, so please don't lynch me off before then 8D
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By creature124. 09/06/11, 12:48 pm

Possible. Not buying it, though.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 33
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Zeorymer. 09/06/11, 01:22 pm

Unvote Admin
Vote P-Layton


Because knocking one off my sus list is always a good idea.
Zeorymer
Zeorymer
Winner of the Team Spirit Award

Number of posts : 201
Age : 33
Location : Auckland, New Zealand
Transforms into : Plot Device
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-09-07

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 09/06/11, 03:10 pm

Why aren't you buying it, Creature? Any reasons?
And Zeo, where've you been? People've been asking you questions.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Phlaming Phoenix-. 09/06/11, 04:11 pm

It is unlikely that I will get a chance to get back on before the deadline.. so just in case I don't:

First of all, RMDs nice and long post. I appreciate the thought that went into the post and there are a few good points against P Layton, however There is much in that post that does not sit well with me. First of all, as MM said most of the argument is based off nothing, similar to earlier in the game. I see that maybe RMD misunderstood what had been said in previous points, but please RMD if you are unsure what someone means in a post, ask rather than make it a key point in your argument.
Also, when you are attacked, yes the correct response is to defend yourself. However, the correct response does NOT include attacking back. We all know what that is called, and we all know it is not a good thing. While if you have actual reasons to be suspicious of someone by all means say them, but someone pushing a lynch against you with no prior evidence of your alignment is not warrant enough for a lynch.
In conclusion RMD's post did not make her any less suspicious in my eyes, nor did it make me more suspicious of MM.
However, it did make me look more closely at P Layton.

I can see where people are coming from with P Layton. To me the most scummy thing is the haste with which he backs off. While it is true I have not played many games with him, I still think that usually he tends not to place a lynch so quickly. Over all however I think we tend to over value a lynch vote really. The problem I have with lynching P Layton is that it is very difficult to tell sometimes whether the player is too inexperienced to see something as a scumtell and so does it as a town player without realizing how it makes him look to the rest of town, or if they are scum and are just being silly.

On second thought as I have not placed a lynch yet, I will make a point of getting back on before the deadline tomorrow. Until then!
Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix-
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Age : 31
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Angeal~
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-08-03

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By RainbowMoonDust. 09/06/11, 05:09 pm

Quote :
Why did you write half of you counter about a post where I said I did NOT include in my reasons against you?

@MM: Because you keep saying that you are not lynching me because of my play style yet you are lynching me over my lynching pattern, am I correct? That indicates to me that are in fact lynching me over my play style as my lynching pattern is a part of that. After you keep on saying that you are suspicious of me and are lynching me because of how I apparently jumped on bandwagons with little or no reasoning right? I already told you why I lynched Peter, I wanted him to talk, I added pressure, I was too busy arguing with him to state my reason at the time, I fail to see how forgetting add my reason at the time makes me look scummy in your eyes. Everybody thought he was acting scummy, everyone wanted him to talk, I was just the first person to pressure him, somebody would have done it eventually anyway. As for voting Rengen I did give my reason, thank you very much, as for what you said below:

Quote :
It wasn't just Peter, XOrengenOX as well.
The only thing you post about her is this:
RainbowMoonDust wrote:
Not too sure about Rengen. But no major suspicions at this point.

on page 5.
Then you look at everyone but her.
Then you jump on the bandwaggon when it is clear she will be lynched saying:

At the time I made that first quote I was uncertain of her so I didn't make a move because I wasn't suspicious of her enough at that point, also other people had caught my attention more at the time so looking at people were at the top of my suspicion list took priority. In regards to me jumping on the bandwagon with her, as you put it, I did have my reason which I did state at the time:

Quote :
RainbowMoonDust wrote: So in other words you are being passive/aggressive about it? That's what it looks like to me and it seems a bit out of character for you, there's something off about you.

[Vote: XOrengenOX]

I too am sick of all the character claiming/hinting going on here, day one has been going on for over a week now, it needs to end. stare

A quote that somebody did, made me realize that Rengen's playing style was off:

Quote :
Quote:
Quote:
It is not a big obvious "OH GOD LETS JUST KILL SOMEONE ALREADY" type aggressiveness.


Tbph I am kind of like "OH GOD LET'S KILL SOMEONE" on day one every time. I hate day one and like getting it over with asap so we can get some real info to go off.

Rengen plays exactly like she said she does, especially on Day one, the fact that wasn't playing that way as somebody pointed out, made me suspicious of her which is the reason why I lynched her.

Quote :
I lynched you because of what a know mafia member said about you, a point you completely ignored in your reply to me even removing it from the quote from me.

Are you referring to this? (See below)

Quote :
Also this comment makes me think XOrengenOX was attempting to distance herself from RMD.
XOrengenOX wrote:
I can say RMD has kinda set off my gut, but I don't tend to trust my gut feelings in this game. As for the other two, not so much. MM's not said much and Sel's being the smarty she usually is in mafia.
Anything in particular that's making you sus? Or just feelings?

In almost every Mafia game I have played with Rengen she has nearly always said that she is suspicious of me and that it is a gut feeling, I'm so used to her and pretty much everybody else saying that about me in Mafia that I don't really pay it any attention when someone says that about me anymore.

@MM: You know what, I don't really know why you are lynching me and I'm sick of spending so much time trying to figure it out as it's just confusing me even more. Nitpick over my lynching style all you want, lynch me over it if it makes you happy but I'll tell you now that you barking up the wrong tree.
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Age : 37
Location : Asguard
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-10-08

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By RainbowMoonDust. 09/06/11, 05:23 pm

Quote :
First of all, as MM said most of the argument is based off nothing, similar to earlier in the game. I see that maybe RMD misunderstood what had been said in previous points, but please RMD if you are unsure what someone means in a post, ask rather than make it a key point in your argument.
Also, when you are attacked, yes the correct response is to defend yourself. However, the correct response does NOT include attacking back. We all know what that is called, and we all know it is not a good thing.

@PP: I don't really see how it's nothing because MM has made such a big deal out of lynching me for what I see as flimsy reasons, yes I probably am misunderstanding, I've gotten to the point where I am now, utterly confused in regards to MM. Yeah, you're right, I should just be asking MM what she means rather than getting defensive but when I feel under attack like I have been, my instinctive response is to fight back, it's a bad habit of mine in Mafia, I'm aware of that. ashamed Btw, what is that called again and why is it a bad thing? I get the feeling I know the answer to this but I really can't think of it right now. Memory like a frickin goldfish sweatdrop
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Age : 37
Location : Asguard
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-10-08

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 10/06/11, 01:11 am

I guess I should claim before you guys all waste your time voting me. I'm Vanile Very Happy
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Phlaming Phoenix-. 10/06/11, 03:32 am

@RMD: I have not read your long post directed towards MM, as I simply do not have the time right now.
It is called OMGUS. And it is bad because it is not a real reason to attack someone, and if you do it, it makes you look very bad.
MM hasn't actually made a big deal of it. She has made many posts about it as you have been replying, and of course she replies to your posts. MM has stated her points and given her opinion, but she hasn't gone 'tunnel vision' on us, nor is she getting angry at others for not following her just yet, so in my eyes she hasnt made a big deal out of it at all.
Phlaming Phoenix-
Phlaming Phoenix-
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Age : 31
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Angeal~
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-08-03

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Admin. 10/06/11, 05:13 am

P-Layton wrote:
I guess I should claim before you guys all waste your time voting me. I'm Vanile Very Happy

Vanille, huh? Role? Any flavour to back up your claim?
Admin
Admin
Winner of the Golden Gun Award

Number of posts : 2982
Age : 28
Location : Howick
Transforms into : yo mama.
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2007-11-24

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://authenticsowilo.deviantart.com/

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By P-Layton. 10/06/11, 05:53 am

Oh xD Is it with two 'l's? I lost my PM from Axel telling me what I am...
Yes. I'm vanilla Vanille. Apart from he obvious spelling similarities, I don't know why she's vanilla.
P-Layton
P-Layton
Le grande

Number of posts : 173
Age : 27
Location : Wellington
Transforms into : Professor Layton
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-11

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Lumissne. 10/06/11, 05:53 am

Admin wrote:
P-Layton wrote:
I guess I should claim before you guys all waste your time voting me. I'm Vanile Very Happy

Any flavour to back up your claim?

Flavour... 8D /snerk /shotforcraphumour

Sorry, I will post something a little more constructive later, at school right now
Lumissne
Lumissne
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1047
Age : 128
Location : Christchurch
Transforms into : Piphopopotamus.
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-09-18

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Madam Madhatter. 10/06/11, 06:29 am

Switching to a numbered system because there were becoming to many points and the Text walls were becoming off putting.
I tried to cover each point, if you feel I missed one point it out.

RainbowMoonDust:
1. It made you look scummy because you were not the first to lynch as a way to give pressure –Creature was. (page 8)

2. Making a point of lynching in the middle of a bandwagon is scummy

3. ‘Everyone thought he [Peter] was acting scummy’ Not really I for one was just frustrated, Peters default play style is scummy.

4. Your making a large point of trying to cover everything with ‘it’s just my playstyle’

5. Your lynching Rengen caught my attention because of the sudden change with little reason.

6. Yes I was referring to that quote. Ignoring part of my argument is scummy. If Rengen always say that why didn’t you just say so? Why feel the need to delete that part from my quote? Your suspicious of me in every game, that doesn’t mean I can just ignore your posts.

7. This is mafia, I will nitpick over everything until I am given a reason to think you might not be scum. So far you have just made me more sus.

---

P-Layton: You lost your PM? Thats convenient. Can you remember any of the flavour text?
Also waiting to see if anyone counters.
Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 33
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-05-20

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By Sponsored content.


Sponsored content



final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 15 Vide
Back to top Go down

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: CNZ Related-