Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass <3

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Code Geass <3
Post By Pura. 14/08/08, 02:47 pm

It didn't actually seem like Nunnally died in the blast.

Also, am I the only person that cracks up everytime Sayako shows up in her ninja costume? xD
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 5530
Transforms into : Coke blooded monster
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Code Geass <3 - Page 13 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 14/08/08, 02:52 pm

It's not a ninja outfit, she's clearly an Otome from the Mai-Otome universe (another Sunrise anime) It is a silly outfit, I mean for one it blatantly exposes her panties which is just letting all the fanservice out there, and second of all, it's a freaking pink outfit, it's like she took lessons in stealth from the ninjas in Naruto. Then again when your side has mechs called Akatsuki and Zangetsu, one wonders if they're all just big shounen manga fans on the inside.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Number of posts : 1142
Transforms into : That Dark Handsome Swordsman
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down
http://roseandblossom.deviantart.com

Post By Pura. 14/08/08, 02:53 pm

I didn't notice her underwear, I only ever see the pink scarf thing and crack up.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Auroa. 16/08/08, 06:27 pm

lulz I'm so far behind xD
I just finished the first season, but now I get what IcyRose was meaning with the cliff hanger
hahah it was epic~

b-b-but Euphie ;_;
Auroa
Auroa
Can't brain, has case of dumbs.

Number of posts : 4962
Transforms into : ૮◠ᴥ◠ა
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 17/08/08, 06:24 am

I knoooooow DDDD;

Euphie!! ;___; I love Euphie D;

I also like Clovis, which is silly, really xD.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 17/08/08, 07:24 am

Well the recent character popularity poll held by Bandai USA for Code Geass has Clovis as the most popular character of the series. Not that it should be taken seriously as he only got there as a result of 4chan hijacking the poll in an attempt to make the results look amusing, as a result the character poll ended up looking like this:

1. Clovis la Britannia
2. Rivalz Cardemonde
3. Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero
4. Shirley Fenette
5. C.C.

It is a very dark day indeed if we seriously think that Rivalz of all people is cooler than Lelouch.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 17/08/08, 12:02 pm

The cliff hanger for easo one was insane. A very '=O' moment xD It sucked becasue I'd almost used up all my internets and couldn't watch any more for a while Dx

ooo Pulsar had the first volume of the manga o_0 shall have to read some online then maybe buy it ^^
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Number of posts : 3226
Transforms into : Rinatron
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down
http://azeriacosplay.tumblr.com/

Post By IcyRose. 17/08/08, 05:53 pm

Wow, Lelouch is in even bigger shit than I thought. He is now literally alone.

Spoiler:

I need ep 20
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 18/08/08, 12:42 pm

Gaaaahhhhhhh

Poor Lelouch T_T * I wonder what everyone is goig to do wiht C.C now.

& Rolo!!! He FINALLY dies but it was sad. I felt sorry for him and cried >_>

& Suzaku.... I don't know whether I like him or not now Dx I liked him last season, hated him at the start of this one and have slowly started liking him again. But that insane laughter he did at the end was.... very disturbing.

& what the hell happened with Ogi & Viletta?! How did they get there?! We'll probably never find out *sob*

Damn that recording and them oly playing the bits they want people to hear >_>
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 18/08/08, 12:51 pm

I cried when Rolo died too, as much as I can't stand him.

Best part of exams: I didn't have to get to school until 1pm, so i could download Code Geass early in the morning and watch it ^__^. I get to do the same next week too~

Maddy, I saw the Code Geass manga being out and went, "I want it, even though it sucks." I'm gonna buy it in a few days (online with a manga order, $15 FTW!!, so it'll come in a few weeks [as well as D.Gray-Man 10, Loveless 8 and .hack//xxxx >3]).
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 18/08/08, 01:01 pm

Lucky! I think I was sick last monday and wne 'zomg I get to watch Code Geass early, yayz!' xD

I downloaded the first chapter of the manga, it seems ok. THough it doesn't follow the anime obviously. Suzaku is at Ashford before finding C.C and event sare muddled around and ya.

I need to get a job so I can buy more manga T_T I only have up to 4 of Loveless so far Dx & I read the Demon Ororon, depressing much? Dx

Anywo back to Code Geass ... >_>
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 18/08/08, 01:33 pm

I have Ororon <3. I love it xD. And the other series, Demon Flowers, which is by the same person. Volume four comes out in Octobuuuur!

And yeah, I started reading the manga online and the art is stupid, by my theory goes 'it's Code Geass. I support'.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 18/08/08, 01:51 pm

xD I think I have your Ororon right now. I stole it off Cobi <3 & Demon Flowers. Volume 3 left me depressed for like, 3 days Dx Ushi T_T Just let them be together dammit! Dx

& the art makes them looks really little o_0 it ish weird. But I wants to read it anyway~
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 18/08/08, 06:26 pm

From random snippets of the manga the main thing I noticed was how freaking buff Zero is. Since when did Lelouch go from 'fails at PE' to 'mighty physical specimen'?

Anyways, more thoughts on the future R2 from me:

Basically, I think the United Federation of Nations is kinda screwed now. As I pointed out earlier, they have no military power at all, they only have the Black Knights which are basically a separate party from them. Now the main command structure of the Black Knights are Japanese, and considering how the big names of it (Toudou and Ohgi) pretty much just want Japan back, now that they have Japan in exchange for Lelouch will they continue any further, or will they simply back off and have the non-Japanese Black Knights fend for themselves? It's probably going to be the former over the latter, but in that case, they have a disorganised command structure now with Lelouch gone and most of the group wondering how much of their actions were of their own will, it would be pretty easy for Schneizel to get rid of them then and there. And if the Black Knights are gone, then the UFN have pretty much lost it all and Britannia wins the war. Well that's one possible scenario, but in no way would it be the most likely one.

In any case, I don't really think the Black Knights are going to be all that important now in the long run as the story is about Lelouch and his rebellion. Now it is Lelouch against the world and now with nothing to keep him busy (keeping the Knights in check, figuring out what Schneizel is going to do next, etc.) He has one set goal before everything is all over and that's the defeat the Emperor. The question is how? My guess is somewhere along the line, he is going to have to make his peace with Suzaku, that's just how things go in anime, the two of them are two sides of the same coin and an unstoppable duo, in the end of everything it will be those two who change the world as neither of them could successfully pull it off on their own. Karen will obviously rejoin Lelouch's side as she knows what kind of person Lelouch really is thanks to Nunnally, despite the fact she STILL takes Lelouch's words at face value (seriously, she should have caught on that Lelouch was pulling the villain act to save her ass from acting as his meat shield at the firing squad). Jeramiah is 100% devoted to Lelouch and Nunnally, so he will also rejoin Lelouch (my question is how will he react to Lelouch getting kicked out of the Knights)

Another piece that is reasonably vital is Kaguya, she wasn't present at the Geass revelation due to her commanding the Chinese at the Kyushu front, she too is a person who knew Lelouch as a child and possibly has insight on his true nature if she learns the truth. The key point of her as well is she's friends with Tianzi and with her comes Xingke and the rest of the Chinese and non-Japanese Black Knights. I don't know what will occur with her loyalties.

Actually Xingke himself wouldn't exactly be happy with the deal the Black Knights made as it's essentially the same as the one proposed to the eunuchs (Give me your leader and in return I don't conquer you and you can have your country all to yourself) so it would be interesting to see his reaction to all of this.

I'm also predicting that Toudou and co will die, or at least a good number of them will. Toudou and Nagisa at the very least. They kinda reached the point that it would go against their Japanese pride to associate with Lelouch ever again, that being said it is doubtful that they are going to be all that important anymore and as a result it's highly likely that a lot of them will die as a result of getting screwed over by Schneizel since his what he's kinda done is asked the Black Knights for their King piece in chess. Sure they may have every other piece still there but without the King you can't win as that's the point of chess, to take one's king. Admittedly given the situation it's not exactly wrong for them to reject Zero but in the long run they're going to realise that they've played right into Schneizel's hands.

On a side note, Sunrise's official character chart for Code Geass now lists both Sayoko and Nunnally as dead as opposed to MIA last week. The truth or a ploy?
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 19/08/08, 09:57 am

Have you seen the extended preview for the next ep yet?
Spoiler:
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 19/08/08, 11:45 am

Lelouch shall rule the world with his penguin army. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 25/08/08, 11:00 am

No, the penguins are going to be geass'd and THEN they'll work for Lelouch.

Watched episode 20 today and just missed my bus to school ^___^;;
(Didn't matter though because there was another one that got me to school before my art exam xD)

Wow, Marianne was in Anya, and C.C.'s back! <3.

Though now everyone thinks Lelouch is dead, even Kaguya, Xing-ke, Tianzi and Orange. I demand next episode!!

And of course I'll be watching this episode again with she-who-shuns-Lennon xD. Because I'm going to a sleep over tonight.

I had to download it as an mkv too D;
I HATE mkv's with a non-dying passion!!
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 25/08/08, 12:10 pm

Wow this episode was pretty epic.

I loved Suzaku when he just told Nina that she killed them all BURN NINA! NOW GO DIE!! I do not like her xP

Charles saying Lelouch's name was epic as well. 'Llleeeloouchhhhh' insaness.

& ya C.C!!! But Marianne in Anya? That's crazy. But cool.

Lelouch is so awesomely awesome <3
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 25/08/08, 02:03 pm

Suzaku was so amazingly blunt. It was epic.
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 25/08/08, 03:45 pm

Yus. A very 'zomg I love you Suzaku' moment.

So many people want him to die T_T I didn't like him much at the start of season 2, but he has grown on me <3

Maybe Nina will commit suicide out of guilt >_> So.... annoying.....
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 26/08/08, 06:13 am

Ah Suzaku, after 45 episodes you finally decide to throw away your morals and become a true complete bastard. Not that it's a bad thing, Suzaku's better moments overall are when he's a bastard and now that's completely embraxced this side he's actually more likable because he's no longer "Everything must go by the rules!" Also helps that he totally owned Nina.

Lelouch also threw away his morals and decided "Ok screw my allies free will, I'm doing this the way I should have done this from day 1!" and actually got results which is just funny. Code Geass would have only been a couple of episodes long had Lelouch decided to take this approach right from the beginning, which would have made a far less interesting story.

So Marianne was Anya and by the looks of it has some sort of mind swapping geass or something, note that it's Marianne who has the geass and Anya is just under the effects of it. So from what I can tell they are two separate people, just one can take control of the other at some given point in time. I'm not really sure what to think on this plot twist, but I'm glad that neither rumors were true on this fact, (Anya being a clone of Marianne or Anya being the real Nunnally)

In other news, the Geass website decided to reveal to us that there is a Knight of Four, a black woman known as Dorotha Ernst. Seriously? Another Knight of Round? Nonette (Knight of Nine) hasn't even been properly introduced and Monica (Knight of Twelve) hasn't even been given any combat footage and there are 5 eps left and they're going to introduce another Knight this late in the series?
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 27/08/08, 01:55 pm

azeria wrote:

Charles saying Lelouch's name was epic as well. 'Llleeeloouchhhhh' insaness.

That was great xD. I got Syill and Caddyl to crack up laughing xD.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 01/09/08, 04:56 am

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

Much laughter was had watching the end of this episode. But what's going to happen in these last 4 episodes? Now that Lelouch and Suzaku rule the world, what's to become of the Black Knights and the rest of the Knight of Rounds? What is Schneizel going to do? Will he be the 'final boss' of the series, or will Lelouch fill that role?

Also I didn't very much care for all the Evangelion-ness this episode had with the whole Ragnarok Junction/Third Impact talk. Admittedly as much as I've been trying to take this series seriously this episode did kinda throw all seriousness out the window (You could argue that happened a long time ago). Not like it's bad though, I mean I still love Code Geass, but I can't help but think it's not going in the direction I think it should have been going.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 01/09/08, 11:34 am

SSPPPPAAAAAZZZZZ

This episode was epic <333 I was squeeing when Suzaku came down and pwned all the guards. Though a bit annoyed that Lelouch forced everyone to obey him, since wasn't he against that in the Ragnarok bit?

& Marianne! Gah what a loser. THough she did love Charles so o_0.

& Nunnally! Yay she idn't dead!! *joy*

I wants the next episode =D
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 01/09/08, 12:51 pm

That was a great episode. (I didn't really watch NGE, so the similarities aren't there for me).

I didn't like how Lelouch geass'd everyone there D;

And lawl, he has ANOTHER sister? Geez, any official list of how many Lelouch has? :/

Nunnally isn't dead!! ;____; YAAAAY.

Also, the whole Marianne thing was weird. I never would have guessed that she would have the same views as Charles.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content