Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass <3

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Code Geass <3
Post By IcyRose. 14/07/08, 06:12 pm

And here I was expecting some form of talk about the episode before I got to rant.

I watched the episode earlier today before I went off to work and therefore didn't have the time to rant about it prior to leaving. Now that I'm back, I have quite a bit to say.

First off, the Rolo matter, all those conspiracy theory people got proven wrong as within the first moments of the episode Rolo openly admits to killing Shirley and justifies it poorly thus personally signing his own death certificate for Lelouch, of course he doesn't know that at all as Lelouch didn't kill him then and there because he still wanted to put Rolo to some sort of use which was explained later in the ep when he rigged his Vincent with bombs and intended to sacrifice him to defeat V.V. if only that plan succeeded. Also revealed in this ep is that his Geass seems to have the potential to send him into cardiac arrest each time he uses it. The fact they reveal this is almost as if he's going to die using his Geass. In any case, I think it's save to say Rolo will die, if not by Lelouch's hand, then by his Geass.

Now I wish I could say the same thing about Suzaku, because my god he's becoming more and more of an asshole these passing episodes. Of all the things he's done this season this is probably his lowest point so far, I mean yeah he sold out Lelouch for a better position in Britannia, he had plenty of justification in that, he used Nunnally as a pawn to see if Lelouch was Zero, certainly a well played bastard of a move but still it's directed at Lelouch and he has every right to perform bastard moves on him. But this time his move is to Karen, a person he considers a friend and has no reason to hate her other than the fact she works for Zero. Because he is so hellbent on proving Lelouch is Zero (in all fairness he IS right on his hutch) he decides that Shirley's death HAS to be done by Lelouch because as far as he's concerned Lelouch is the root of all evil and is everything wrong with the world. So in order to prove his fact he's willing to threaten to drug Karen with refrain, the very drug that hospitalised her mother, in order to get the answer he wants.
Now seriously, Suzaku from day one had some aspect of the moral high ground, he preferred to win in a way that followed the rules and was in no way underhanded, he's really been hypocritical about it, especially recently when it concerned Lelouch, but this is just screwing over his beliefs entirely. He's freaking drugging a friend to pull out information that she could have potentially not had. He can't justify this at all he's completely thrown away sense of morals he may have still had in the name of revenge.

Speaking of unjustifiable actions, I decided to save this bit for last. Basically everything Lelouch did this episode. Ok, I understand where Lelouch is coming from, because Shirley got caught up in all of these events through the Geass, it's the Geass' fault that she died. So yeah, he blames the Geass for everything just as Cornelia has also blamed the Geass for everything that happened to Euphemia. However, not matter how he puts it, he simply can't use that as an excuse to run in and mercilessly slaughter the entire Geass cult and the researchers working on the Geass. His simple reasoning is Geass hurts all those close to whoever possess it and so therefore to prevent more people from being hurt, the Geass should be sealed and all those who use it wiped out. Well in comparison we can say that nuclear weapons kill millions, however we don't see special task forces being deployed to mercilessly kill all the nuclear researchers in the world because their research COULD contribute to the creation of an even deadlier weapon. Ok, that's probably a bad metaphor but my point is, innocent people related to the cause of something should not be punished for the errors of their masters. It's just not cool.
Simply put, I did not like what Lelouch did this episode, it always urks me when people get massacred in any form of media and even when it's being performed by my favourite character in anything I simply can't turn a blind eye at it. I mean in the past Lelouch has been the man to issue to order for the deaths of countless Britannian soldiers, but that was in the case of war when those who are in the battle are prepared to die in combat, this was just a bloodbath of unarmed civilians (granted an unknown amount of them had a Geass as proven by the little children that Rolo crushed) There were other ways Lelouch could have resorted to since his actual mission was just to get at V.V. but killing all the Geass cult was merely venting off his anger at Shirley's death and while it's in his character and I can totally understand his reasons, I can't find it in myself to agree with them.

Other random tidbits in this episode, Villetta is going to see Ogi in China, there is a lot of discontent within the Black Knights ranks (even more so after this ep) so the possibly of internal strife breaking out within the organisation seems possible. And we got to see a brief flashback of the past concerning Charles, V.V., C.C and Marianne. Ok the fact C.C. worked with Marianne actually doesn't come to that much of a shock considering C.C. has been seen talking to her in various moments throughout the series, but it's nice that it has been acknowledged now. Charles in the past didn't seem like he was a bad guy, rather V.V. seemed to have taken him down the path that made him what he was by trying to show him the horrors of the world and why the gods must be punished for their sins. If Lelouch doesn't watch out I imagine him running the same path. Cornelia also showed how badass she was again this episode by pimping out a downed Akatsuki with insane results considering the short span of time it took and the fact she did it all with ONE hand. I freaking loved her customised Akatsuki, I thought it was the coolest Knightmare in the series because it was so totally awesome. Interesting thing to note is that she got rescued by Orange at the end of the ep, hoping she might consider joining the knights for Marianne's sake considering that she too was fanatical about her.

Final point, the next ep preview consists of one frame and the ep is titled "The World of C" which as far as we know, the afterlife (C.C. mentions meeting Mao there just before she kills him in season 1) and also something probably related to C.C. So I'm expecting a big plot exposition episode. Sunrise does seem to like pushing the plot on to us these couple of eps.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Number of posts : 1142
Transforms into : That Dark Handsome Swordsman
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Code Geass <3 - Page 12 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://roseandblossom.deviantart.com

Post By Willuknight. 15/07/08, 05:11 pm

you didnt mention the cliff hanger at the end with Charles and Lulu face to face.

Also, regards the massecare, did you catch them showing one of the pilots showing compassion to a group of childen within the facility, and them using that compassion to kill him?

That would be another string to justify this frightful net. I cant say its really surprised, considering what happened to everyone at the first united states of japan rally.
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Transforms into : Megatron
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Post By IcyRose. 15/07/08, 06:07 pm

Mmm, I like I said earlier in my post, I can understand the reasons for killing the cult and such, hell the fact they are dangerous left unchecked is one of them, but massacres just kinda sicken me (well I imagine they sicken anyone). Originally Lelouch was intending to use the Geass cult in order to gain leverage, however since he was mad at the time he decided to eliminate them. In all fairness, he had a valid point, but it just doesn't make watching it any easier. I'd debate sparing some, but as shown with the Geass kids, you can't really show mercy to a Geass user as it will clearly come back and be your undoing. Cornelia knew that, which is why when she stormed the cult to get answers she killed all she ran into in case they geassed her.

In any case, yeah I forgot to mention the face to face moment with Charles and Lelouch which is our cliffhanger of the week. I am curious to see how that will turn out, also his mentioning of the time of atonement intrigues me.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 19/07/08, 04:10 pm

I spent today catching up on Code Geass xD Am currentely waiting for episode 14 to load =P

Shirley!!!! Gah the sadness D= I was liking Rolo, but now... >_> I am not so sure.

The bit where Jeremiah started bleeding a lot was creepy. But cool xD
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Number of posts : 3226
Transforms into : Rinatron
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down
http://azeriacosplay.tumblr.com/

Post By IcyRose. 21/07/08, 05:52 am

Plot! So much plot! Such a plot heavy episode! As predicted last week, this episode was the big plot exposition episode that was all about C.C. So without further ado, my rant for the week.

First off, I shall talk about the sub plots of the ep and get them out of the way. First off, Suzaku did not drug Karen in the end, which is good, since it would have gone completely against his character and he still managed to figure out Lelouch is Zero after 15 eps, I suppose it's about time. So basically everything is Ashford has been wrapped up, Milly graduated, Shirley died, Rivalz is of no importance and Suzaku knows Lelouch = Zero, there is absolutely no more reason for Lelouch to ever return to that school until after the series ends.

Ogi and Villetta have their little confrontation and get interrupted by Sayoko which results with Ogi taking several kunai in the chest and falling off a cliff in Villetta's place while Villetta jumps off to save him, I'm wondering how this will actually end, there are two ways it can go, either Villetta and Ogi run off together and become targets for the Black Knights (which is the most likely case if you ask me), Villetta will some how be swayed into actually joining the knights of her own free will and Ogi will manage to worm his way out of his current predicament (the unlikely case). There's also the third completely unlikely case in which they both die right here, right now. But that would be a retarded way to end that whole subplot.

Nunnally, I'm guessing knows a lot more than she seems to suggest. Her blindness appears to have given her the ability to perceive lies simply by holding a person's hand as they answer her questions....... just typing that made me immediately think of her screaming out "Gotcha!" in an epic Apollo Justice like manner. She's aware that Suzaku is lying to her and is also aware that Lelouch has lied to her about something. It's also nice to see her put Miss Romeyer in her place by telling her who's the boss of Area 11.

Also, Nina finished her nuke, the Freya, which is capable of much destruction and will change the ways of war. So now Schneizel has his hands on a working nuke which will probably get mass-produced as well. This won't end well.

Now, the big parts of the episode which I'll chuck in a spoiler tag for good measure.

Spoiler:

Next episode preview shows that Lelouch will be in talks with Cornelia, attempt to save Nunnally (for this reason, I can see the two working together), further progress his plan to have the United States and also the Knight of Ten, Luciano Brandio will be introduced and he appears to have his turn at talking to Karen who looks to have something planned due to a slight evil grin in the preview.

Also, the designs for the Knight of One's (Bismarck) Knightmare, the Galahad and the Knight of Ten's (Luciano) Knightmare, the Percival have been revealed recently. The Galahad being around the size of the Gawain and wielding a sword bigger than it is called the Excalibur (was waiting on this name to be used) and the Percival looking like something out of Kingdom Hearts and is equipped with a claw that can turn into a drill. A mech with a drill...... will Luciano have the drill that can pierce the heavens? If he is not epic in characer I will be disappointed.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 21/07/08, 01:12 pm

Woah this episode was very trippy. But cool! Damn Charles, he just won't die will he?

With C.C's memory gone, we may be able to find out what her real name is.

... I totally forgot to wait for the 'what happens next' bit xD I usually stream/are episodes behind and 'power watch', so I skip all openings/endings and just cut straight to the actual episode.
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 21/07/08, 05:58 pm

Next episode's summary basicly went, "I have a plan to get Nunnally back! I just need to get the timing right!"
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 5530
Transforms into : Coke blooded monster
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 28/07/08, 12:32 pm

Anya reminded me of Ritsuka this ep o_0

bwahaha the bit where Toudou was getting makeup on was awesome <3

rawr I want it to be next week so another ep is released D= *goes to watch D.Gray-Man*
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 28/07/08, 01:10 pm

Awwwww DDD;
C.C. ;__;
Me and Syill: "Awwww!! She's so puthetically cute!!"

Me: "Lawl. It's a world war now."
Syill: "Who's Hitler?"
Me: "... Lelouch."

CLIFF HANGERS!! ARG!!
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 28/07/08, 03:06 pm

C.C is pretty darn adorable right now <3
CG always ends in cliff hangers. even if it's just a filler ep they turn it into a massive cliff hanger ending D=

& http://www.darkmirage.com/2008/07/27/code-geass-r2-episode-16/ <- I lol'd at their screensots with caption bit xD
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 28/07/08, 06:40 pm

More ranting for me to do. This week was the setup episode just before the chaos ensues. I've been hearing word on the net that the next ep is going to be big in terms of plot points and that Lelouch is going to be the overall loser at the end of it. But anyways, my thoughts on this ep.

I will say right from the get go, the most satisfying moment of this episode was watching Karen beat the crap out of Suzaku, I don't care that he didn't resist, I don't care that he felt he deserved it, what matters is the bastard felt physical pain and was kneeling on the ground bleeding after it. Otherwise, on the Area 11 side of things, we have the Knights of Ten and One showing up. Knight of Ten, Luciano deciding that he wants to be a bigger bastard than Suzaku runs his mouth about being a genius at genocide and how he seems to be better than everyone which in turn makes him generally unlikable. He is unworthy of piloting a mech that has a drill if you ask me.

On that note, Britannia have also brought out the big guns with 5 Knights of Round present at Area 11, one of them being the Knight of One, the Valkyrie squad (which are just a bunch of pink Vincents) and a legion of Gareths (MASS PRODUCED GAWAINS!) I'm kinda seeing things stacked up against the Black Knights. Also Nina has equipped the Lancelot with the Freya, which is a nuke, and judging from what she had been saying this ep she wants Suzaku to fire it into the Sakuradite mines and destroy it all. Now Sakuradite is what's being used in these nukes and is known to be HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE, the fact that she wants to use a nuke to destroy 75% of the world's most powerful explosive resource in one go is just completely and utterly insane, not only would it literally wipe off ALL of Japan (which I assume is her main goal since she hates all Elevens with a passion for killing Euphemia, and in turn this would probably kill Suzaku as well) It could potentially split the world in two. I mean that's like putting 75% of the world's explosive in one place and then dropping a nuke on it. It won't end well. Of course Suzaku can't do that as he still has the 'Live!' command on him. Oh yeah and the Guren has been upgraded to the same extent as the Shen-Hu to the fact that it's become so powerful it cannot be piloted.... although we know Karen will eventually get it. I want the Guren to come back into action.

Also a side note on Anya is that she has very disjointed memories indicating she is of more importance, which we already knew. I kinda wish there was more to it other than she appears to have known Lelouch 9 years ago and has ties with the vi Britannia branch of the royal family. I've also read notes on how she seems to know a lot concerning Marianne. I really hope she isn't a clone of her (note that the last time we saw Marianne was the flashbacks of her in her youth and she had the same hairstyle as Anya does now) because that would be lame.

On the Black Knights side of things, the words of mutiny are crawling around, Kinoshita is obviously not happy with what happened with the Geass cult and Asahina is also not happy with how the way things have been run recently. Rolo doesn't make the situation any better by bragging that he is considered higher ranked than them due to his loyalty to Zero and not Toudou like Asahina is. Ougi has returned with no mention of what happened to Villetta and is showing signs on uncertainty in his behavior (I assume we'll be told later but that's just not cool having him show up like that without any closure on the matter), Kaguya, Laksharta, Diethard, Sayoko, Jeramiah, The Bridge Bunnies, Sugiyama, Tamaki and probably the Chinese are probably main stays for Lelouch, Minami I'm not so sure since he has had doubts on the way Zero treats his people. Toudou I'm also not sure on, he clearly saw the way Lelouch reacted to the Emperor's appearance on the big screen and that might lead to some questioning. If Toudou leaves the Knights it will not be good for Lelouch as he is his most valued member and is also the one who keeps Nagisa and Asahina in check as they are loyal to him and not Zero. Speaking of Nagisa, watching her apply makeup on Toudou was amusing but she also spoke the words of taboo ("When this is all over, I want to ask you something") indicating that she seems to want to marry or have a serious relationship with Toudou, saying this in any form of show means that they are going to die, in fact usually they die in the next battle to put emotional strain on the surviving half of the couple. So yeah, I have a feeling Nagisa is doomed now.

Servant C.C. is admittedly cute, but I don't like her by comparison to bitchy C.C. However the fact she's been given this personality change so late into the series suggests she's probably going to be around for the rest of the series until she falls for Lelouch and Lelouch will in turn love her back, after all it's her true wish. She's clearly going to mean a lot to Lelouch in terms of keeping him humane as well so she will still be a valuable asset to him, just in a different way. I do think she will revert back to the way she was eventually though, at least I hope she will, seeing as I consider this current C.C. to be a completely different character from the actual one. Like how I view Nyuu and Lucy as different characters in Elfen Lied (because they ARE) this is very much the same really and like Lucy, actual C.C. is so much cooler than the cutesy subservient C.C.

The United Nations is not a well developed superpower at all. By the way they are structured they appear to be a superpower that is run by democratic rule (nothing wrong with that) but are separated from the Black Knights which is considered an outside source of military aid. It doesn't seem right to have ALL your military operations under the control of a person who technically isn't part of your country and the way things were worded he is merely hired help. And the fact Lelouch's deal was "Give me your armies and I will take your armies." doesn't really strike me as fair it's more of a he takes everything and they get kinda ripped off moment. Well obviously from their perspective he is a proven capable leader and strategist but seriously to give up all your military power to aid the hired help seems kinda wrong. I'll also ignore the whole they all seem to be run by two lolis issue as well. (At least Kaguya is shown to actually be quite intelligent despite her age)

Cornelia is chilling out in captivity with the Knights, being held in secret by Jeramiah (who still has the codename Orange which is funny) She knows Lelouch's reasoning for having the Geass is still to save Nunnally, however nothing more on that conversation is seen. However later on we saw Orange call Guilford and shortly after we see Guilford looking somewhat uneasy when watching over the military parade. If Guilford switches sides then pretty much all my favourite non-Rounds pilots are on the Black Knights side which is cool so I'd hope that happens. It also pays to mention that Cornelia was the former head of the military in Britannia so if she does end up a willing member of the Black Knights I can imagine a large number of Britannian military soldiers will join out of support for her.

Finally the end point of this episode, Suzaku and Lelouch have proposed a meeting face-to-face in order to protect Nunnally, this is going to be the big point of the next ep I feel. As it will be the big confrontation between the two where hopefully everything concerning them will be presented but probably not resolved as it's far too early. Obviously Suzaku's main point in this will be wanting him to explain himself for Euphemia's death and Lelouch will have to be pretty good with hsi talking to make sure Nunnally is safe and sound. This is the main thing I'm looking forward to next ep.

And as a extra bit, the final showdown has started, it is Lelouch Vs Britannia now, as the United Nations and Britannia are all that's left in the world (except for Australia who no one cares about), however Schneizel is clearly going to show his true colours here and make a 3rd party for the battle for the throne as he's been working on it for so long and he was NOT happy to see the Emperor come back after going 'missing' for a while. However I totally think the war should be settled by which side could chant the longest ("All Hail Britannia!" Vs "Long Live Japan!")
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Willuknight. 04/08/08, 03:04 pm

Hot damm, well that was an interesting episode.

So we now see that rather then Orange managing to convince Guilford to switch sides, he instead set him up to be geass'd.

And now we finally use the trains that were bought into the story several episodes ago.

I'm soo waiting for Lulu to kick the vampire knights butt! Very Happy Oh and the first knight as well. though Kallen might take care of him (or the other way around is probably more likely).

I really want to find out what Ogi was blackmailed into as well Very Happy

oh and Suzuka, man he pisses me off. Great, you've just stripped Lulu of his last thread of humanity! Thanks alot.
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 04/08/08, 05:49 pm

To be fair, it wasn't actually Suzaku's fault this time round (unlike every other time) as the rest of the Britannians decided to tail him without his knowledge. Anyways, I was kind of hoping Guilford would have actually gotten to meet Cornelia rather than get geassed by Lelouch into thinking he is Cornelia, but considering the fact Cornelia is still tied up in the Ikuruga suggests that she's not going to be cooperative and then having Guilford meet her would be the last thing you'd want to do.

I don't like Luciano at all, he embodies the character in a show like this that I love to hate. The immensely strong and high ranking general who fights because he likes to kill things and goes to any length to satisfy his bloodlust, Vampire of Britannia indeed. He's going to fall eventually, not sure how though.

The main question I'm wondering about though is will Suzaku use the Freya and just how destruction will it bring if he does?

Also does anyone else think that having Rolo of all people go to rescue Nunnally is a bad idea?
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Willuknight. 05/08/08, 05:23 am

yeah i thought of That myself Rolo is more likely to kill Nunally then rescue her, what is Lulu thinking? He already knows what happened to Shirley...

And sure, it wasn't Suzuka's fault, but he sure was a cock before the others intervened ~_~;

Its interesting though, because HOPEFULLY this creates a burden on Suzuka to repay Lulu for setting him up, and he might do this by protecting nunally.
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 05/08/08, 06:40 am

Lelouch knows Rolo killed Shirley, but as far as he knows, he only killed her because she knew Lelouch was Zero and was a threat to his cover, where as we know that he killed her after she mentioned Nunnally's name which triggered his obsessive bro-con murderous nature.

Although another thing to note is that Sayoko is also present in Rolo's infiltration group (as they were all seen walking through Tokyo in the last ep) and I doubt she'd let Nunnally die on her watch, however Rolo's geass creates a hindrance in preventing her for being a threat I suppose if he does attempt to kill her.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 10/08/08, 12:08 pm

Just wondering, but has anyone played the Code Geass video games?
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 11/08/08, 05:32 am

I haven't due to my lack of understanding japanese, a friend of mine played a bit of the DS game and mentioned at the scene where Lelouch first gets the geass and uses it on the army guys trying to kill him it goes: "I, Lelouch vi Britainnia command you all to.... <player is given 3 options on what to say next>" I've also seen some screenshots and cutscenes from Lost Colours, namely the scene where Rolo kills you when you try to geass him.

Anyways, I just watched ep 18, Holy crap so much character death!
Spoiler:
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 11/08/08, 11:42 am

I really want the last two images that are in the ending. They're really prett <3

Nunnally can't just die like that... Lelouch would go on a rampage if she did. Hopefully Rollo will die next episode, he's extremely annoying now.
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 11/08/08, 12:57 pm

I am definitely getting sick of the whole
"Lulu must only love me!" from Rolo now
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 11/08/08, 03:00 pm

I hate Rolo. He annoys me so much. His wanting to kill Nunnaly made me cry a little (inside xD).

But Nunnally ;_____;. She will live though, as the series isn't finished yet.

And Guilford, I liked him D;

Epic Guren is epic. I love it xD.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 12/08/08, 06:53 am

It occurs to me just how well things are in Schneizel's favour as he possess a sound recording of the entire Suzaku and Lelouch confrontation from ep 17, this means if he so pleases he could publicly reveal to the entire world that Lelouch is Zero, not only that in that same recording we have Lelouch talking about the Geass and taking full blame for the Euphinator incident saying he did it so he could get the support of the Japanese to oppose the SAZ plan and Lelouch basically saying everything he did was for his own personal gain.

If Schneizel does indeed broadcast this, it would basically cause every single Black Knight to promptly kick Lelouch out of the organisation as they would clearly be under the impression that Lelouch was just a Britannian Prince who orchestrated this either as his own shot at the throne or simply did it for the lulz. In any case they would feel like pawns in Lelouch's master plan to rule the world or something. Not to mention they'd question if their loyalty is indeed real and not conjured by Geass.

This would really put Lelouch at a big disadvantage as he'd only be left with Orange, Rolo, C.C. and probably Karen as for her it's nothing new to her as she knows pretty much all of Lelouch's background thanks to C.C. I can't imagine any of the Black Knights or the UN wanting to help him and in the end leadership of the Knights would probably fall into Xingke or Toudou's hands.

Ignoring how that might spell the end for the UN (In theory, both Toudou and Xingke are quite capable enough to rule the Knights in Lelouch's absence however the fact remains that they were struggling against Schneizel WITH Lelouch's help so the lack of him just makes things harder for them, also Xingke's life expectancy is very low), the main thing is that Lelouch himself would be completely screwed for the fact he'd literally be the man against the empire and not just that, the whole world would probably be out to get him, Britannia to execute him for treason and the UN to bring him to justice for using them as pawns. And if that were the case it wouldn't be hard to see Britannia winning in the end.

Of course I doubt this would be the case seeing as time and time again, my ability to predict what happens in Geass has been proven completely and utterly wrong due to just how unpredictable the whole thing is. So we'll just see how things go from here.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 12/08/08, 10:29 am

Atleast it is unpredictable. Predictable anime is the most annoying thing.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Willuknight. 14/08/08, 05:44 am

wow.... there's a hole in tokyo! and Nunally was in there 0_o

Bloody Lulu and his stupid geass comands that arent thought out properly.
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 14/08/08, 07:51 am

Well of course Lelouch wouldn't think that Nunnally was going to get taken away from him, and Lelouch was also protecting his own life. So you can't really blame him. For Lelouch it's just one bad thing after another.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 14/08/08, 02:41 pm

Well really, when Lelouch cast the 'Live' geass he didn't exactly think that a couple of years later that very same geass would be the cause of the supposed death of his little sister. He's not exactly the type to come up with ideas on the spot, rather he requires time to plan out his actions hence how he always values strategy over real-time tactics, because he'd rather think of all possible scenarios long before they happen as opposed to changing the plan to suit the moment. The 'Live' geass is an obvious result of that as it was pulled off in a last ditch effort to keep both him and Suzaku alive when both were faced with impending doom and the scenario was entirely in Suzaku's control so it's wasn't really well thought out, but he couldn't really think of anything else due to lack of time.

In any case, I looked at the screenshot with the status screen of the FREIJA and its only got like a blast radius of around 8km in which everything within it is completely vapourised and everything outside it is completely safe. Now a good point was brought up when I read Kaioshin Sama's blog on this week's ep. If we watch the episode we see that Nunnally boarded her escape craft well before power was restored in Tokyo, it was also mentioned that the Gefjun Disturbers prevented her ship from taking off, but it could easily be assumed she was ready for takeoff the moment the power came back on. It is also mentioned that she would have NO Knightmare support as that would draw attention to it being her ship and make her an obvious target. Now after the power came back on in Tokyo it was a very long time until Suzaku fired off FREIJA and given that the explosion is contained within the blast radius which isn't all that big when you look at a screenshot of the Tokyo settlement before the explosion (seriously, I did a comparison shot today, and basically only the government building is the only thing destroyed plus a tiny bit of the city, unless of course there is an actual city area underneath the platforms that hold up the government complex) It is likely that Nunnally just made it out of the blast, clearly she was still close to it otherwise they wouldn't have seen the light quite strongly.

It also should be noted that when Rolo saw a ship get destroyed by the blast that it was probably Miss Romeyer's ship he saw as it is shown that she was in a DIFFERENT ship, as her one had Knightmare escorts (in which she had ordered that Nunnally's one would specifically NOT have Knightmare support) and obviously no Sayoko blatantly on board. I mean it's kinda hard to not notice the ninja maid and her rescue squad barging in and given Romeyer's racism she would have not exactly remained calm until the nuke hit.

Of course, regardless of all of this, I somewhat doubt we'd be seeing those two any time soon if they are indeed alive. Because now is the perfect time to have the minds of both Suzaku and Lelouch completely and utterly broken.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content