Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Code Geass <3

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Code Geass <3
Post By Willuknight. 16/06/08, 12:56 pm

well it helps its a massive block of text that i can quickly scroll down.

Im downloading the ep now.
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Transforms into : Megatron
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Code Geass <3 - Page 10 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Post By Lavi_x. 16/06/08, 12:57 pm

Its very good ^-^
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 16/06/08, 01:15 pm

Yeah, if you see a mass of text and haven't watched the episode, AVOID THE PLAGUE.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 5530
Transforms into : Coke blooded monster
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 16/06/08, 05:16 pm

You know the very first first post I made on this thread on the first page noted I warned everyone that spoilers would rampant in this topic. I figured it'd be a given by now. Basically a fair warning is that every Monday I will be ranting about the latest episode like an anime blogger, only without screen caps. So don't read this topic until you've watched the episode and are up to date.

But yeah, since I do have a tendency to rant, you'll generally know by the large body of text I post. Also note my opening sentence is usually along the lines of "I'm going to be ranting about this week's ep"

Also, there was a time in which I was actually the last person to watch the episode, mainly because by the time I had gotten the ep downloaded via torrent, I had no chance to watch it due to work. As a result I decided to take the precaution to avoid this thread until after watching the ep and then catch up afterwards. Actually, this is my principle to everything Code Geass related on the internet, I avoid everything until I watch the episode. Not really an excuse for my lack of spoiler tags, but rather simply stating by this point in the topic, you should expect spoilers to be prominent in this thread so caution is advised.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Number of posts : 1142
Transforms into : That Dark Handsome Swordsman
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down
http://roseandblossom.deviantart.com

Post By Lavi_x. 23/06/08, 10:23 am

Well this episode was rather interesting, with Sayoko turning out to be disguised as Lelouch and all.

And Lulu's new Knightmare Frame Shinkirou was completely amazing.

The addition of two new Knights of Rounds at Ashford was kind of weird though, As if they once again suspect Lelouch, and now they seem like they are going to push the ShirleyLulu pairing as well.

Also, does anyone understand why C.C and Anya had those visions when they were close?
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 23/06/08, 11:05 am

Isn't that just another mystery? The C.C./Anya thing?

Awww, I love Tianzi >__< And it looks like Tianzi/Xingke is actually happening <3. I love that pairing. And Lelouch has like ... Four girls after him xD.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 23/06/08, 11:09 am

Maybe...SHES SECRETLY NUNALLY
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 23/06/08, 11:20 am

OH!! THE PLOT THICKENS!
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 23/06/08, 11:25 am

That would be so weird
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 23/06/08, 01:13 pm

And a bad way to have the storyline to go.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 23/06/08, 01:16 pm

Or maybe she just has a geass given by C.C?

Its weird that they are trying to recreate C.C's powers through Orange
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 23/06/08, 01:25 pm

That amused me, actually. I can never remember his name, so whenever he's called something other than Orange I laugh.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 23/06/08, 01:27 pm

Lord Jeremiah?
Lulz
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 23/06/08, 02:45 pm

Yeah, I know. But Orange is ... better xD.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 23/06/08, 02:47 pm

Orange is an awesome name
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 23/06/08, 05:39 pm

Looks like it's time for me to rant again, decided to do it later than usual this time round.

The way the battle went out was kinda predictable, we knew the only way Xingke had to get out of his very bad predicament was to ally with Lelouch and ally he did. Also, as it turns out Lelouch had this whole thing planned from the very start to get rid of the Eunuchs which was happily done by Xingke as he put them to the sword as he does. Lelouch is ever the master planner.

So the rumors were true and Sayoko was in fact the Lelouch double at Ashford all along (I did like how Rolo complained that that she wasn't as much of a bastard Lelouch was supposed to be) I was very skeptical about the plan when I first heard it, but seeing how it was done, I can accept it now as I was completely unaware that she could have worn a Lelouch face mask which was truthfully the only real problem I had with the plan in which Sayoko didn't look like Lelouch.

Shinkirou, I am liking it, in fact it's probably my favourite Knightmare Frame so far, on par with the Gawain. Since personally, as a mecha pilot, I would want to stay as far away as possible from the battlefield but deliver mass destruction with an awesome ranged weapon. And both the Gawain and the Shinkirou do just that (so does the Mordred, which I also love but which it looked prettier) However in my opinion the best moment of the Shinkirou's introduction was Lelouch's fancy epic typing skills he used to operate it. The man freaking posed before typing, that's just win.

Ok, now that's all over I can move on to the big parts of the story. Let's start with C.C. and Anya. First off, Yay! Anya is becoming an important character, my issues with her and Zino were that they started off as throw-away characters designed to be other Britannian pilots that were friends with Suzaku and in a way replacements for Lloyd and Cecile who had the most interaction with him last season. Zino still remains with that role, however as hinted last week with Anya having a photo of young Lelouch, she has a more significant role in all of this which links her to Lelouch and Marianne. Rumors flying about speculate she's a Marianne clone with bits of C.C. DNA put into her (think Rei Ayanami from Evangelion) personally, I'm against this theory because we all know that we don't need ANOTHER Rei clone (surely Yuki Nagato from the Haruhi series is enough, and is in fact more awesome imo) C.C. appears to know what her origin is, however never explains it. BTW I so called the fact Anya was somehow linked to C.C. way back when she was introduced just based on her character design. I'm very curious to what her past is about.

Next up, The situation with Orange getting 'upgraded'. Here is what we know, V.V. is the head of an occult group called the Order, who apparently create and give Geass power. It also appears that C.C. was the previous head of this group or at least was a part of it. They are currently situated in China, which is why Lelouch went there in the first place. Now Orange is over at their main base and is slowly becoming a new C.C., we can assume this means he'll be freaking immortal (he practically is already, I mean the man has escaped death 3 times now) and possibly have mind-screwy powers, I'm not sure if this means he'll get a Geass or he'll have the power to give the Geass. By the looks of things, he;s going to be Lelouch's next major opponent.

Finally, Karen's dilemma, she's still captive in Britannia, this means two things, Suzaku has stolen yet another one of Lelouch's woman in his life (he must really hate all the other pairing shippers) and Lloyd now has access to the Guren's technology. Now I'm really guessing that Suzaku still suspects Lelouch is Zero, it's Suzaku after all. A friend of mine gave a possible outcome of this, one that has also seemed to have been thrown about in the rumor mill since day 1 of R2, Suzaku could try and be an even bigger bastard to Lelouch and to the Black Knights as a whole by bringing Karen to the Emperor, have him Geass her into making her a very patriotic Britannian and give her a Knight of the Rounds position (She'd so be Knight of Eleven for the sheer irony of it) send her back to Ashford (after all, all her friends what her back) and use her to keep tabs on Lelouch. I mean it would make for an awesome plot twist given her developing relationship with Lelouch AND she's one of the main pilots of the series, so she can't remain incapacitated for long, not to mention you can't keep the Guren out of combat for so long..... So what's the bet, Suzaku is going to grab C.C. and Kaguya at some point? I hate him so much.

And to end it all, I just have to say this..... Freaking Shirley, why do you insist on trying to be a main character? I mean this makes a 3rd time in which she appears to be drawn into the plot by getting close to the Black Knights secrets, she's like a stray dog that keeps on following you around no matter how many times you try to shoo it away. I wonder how long it will take for her to catch on to the Lelouch = Zero thing again.

Also next ep preview......... WTF are my thoughts on it as it features more school festivities and NINJA RUNNING AND JUMPING LELOUCH! Well, it's obviously Sayoko as we all know Lelouch can't run to save his own life, literally. I'm not liking the look of the episode as it screams of filler, although the last school episode hit us with the Nunnally bombshell at the end, so there is still hope yet. Especially when one of the brief shots we see in the episode is a mysterious purple/pink haired woman in a noble outfit with a sword and cape dive down from the sky. I pray that this is Cornelia and NOT the new student character to be introduced into Ashford who ALSO has pinkish purple hair.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 24/06/08, 12:04 pm

*jumps into the conversation without reading any previous posts*

I'm up to episode 16. XD
What happened to Shirley made me really, really sad. T^T

And, apparently according to Lavi_x, it's a disgrace for me to be fond of both Lulu and Suzaku. XD
I just think they both have the same desire in their hearts but have had different experiences that led them to where they are now.
And besides, if they weren't so ironically similar yet constrasting, the story wouldn't be nearly as interesting. -_-

Back to top Go down

Post By Lavi_x. 24/06/08, 12:09 pm

But Suzaku is a bastard ;-;
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 24/06/08, 12:54 pm

Suzaku reminds me too much Syaoran.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 24/06/08, 12:55 pm

Yeah, I hate Suzaku, he's a bastard. He does have a fanbase clearly as he's the 3rd most popular character in the series (how I don't know). However, the most vocal fans of Code Geass on the internet all hate Suzaku due to how much of a hypocrite he is towards his own morals and ideals.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Willuknight. 24/06/08, 02:57 pm

I used to think Suzuka wasnt a bad guy, but after we found out his deep dark secret with his father, and given what happened in the season final, i share Lennon's loathing.

This episode was great, not quite as bloodracing as the last 2, however still facinating (as if Geass could be anything else). CC was looking very opulent this episode wasn't she, very delectable.

The cult thing seemed a bit out of the blue, i had to watch that part twice because it came so suddenly, but looking forward to see how that developes. Hopefully it should answer some of the unanswered questions about the geass abilitys.

I really want them to rescue Kellen, man suzuka is pissing me off. He's gone from a uprightous prig to a zealous bastard who doesnt deviate from his set path regardless of the casualties and proven falsehoods along the way, kind of reminds me of Aniken Skywalker - it's all well and good to serve the empire, but when that empire decideds to murder all the Jedi, following orders blindly is not a good enough excuse for not being an evil killing son of a beautiful and wonderful person.
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Transforms into : Megatron
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Post By IcyRose. 24/06/08, 05:03 pm

I feel that I should share to you this fanmade trailer I found on youtube the other day.

Z for Zero

Since the V comparison to Zero has been made especially after ep 8 of R2
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 25/06/08, 02:12 am

Pura wrote:

I know!! That's what I was thinking too! :3 He even looks similar in the face with his big determined-looking eyebrows lmao. (Idk why, Syaoran's eyebrows are objects of much amusement to me.)
But I don't dislike Syaoran either, so I'm still hopeless. ^^,

Back to top Go down

Post By wissy. 25/06/08, 05:16 am

Pura wrote:
I think so too.

I only started watching it now so I'm only up to ep8.
Well it is so good so far!!
I read few chapters of manga first, even though anime was the first one.
I Loved the manga art and started watching it and I love the anime art too!
although my sister don't like war stuff so I'm the only one watching in my house XD
I sure want to try to closet cosplay as Lelouch sometime.
IcyRose's Lelouch is awsome!!

wissy
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 26/06/08, 12:02 pm

Who is the best character to like within Code Geass ?? xd
So Far only know Lulu and CC..