Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hai

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Hai
Post By deceptivemagick. 07/08/09, 12:54 am

Welcome!
deceptivemagick
deceptivemagick
lucky*

Number of posts : 1115
Transforms into : an epic fire breathing dragon
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 10/08/09, 09:56 am

Highlander wrote:
Well the Mid Winter Christmas Party was delayed due us all getting sick in Dunedin. So it should be on sometime. There will be another sewing meet sometime. You could come to Auckland for Armageddon. Crazy is trying to organize a trip to Picton later this year. Ollilthia has a Black Cat anime marathon for her birthday. There is a movie before the ball. There is Sakuras Fae Murder Mystery birthday party later too. The only close things that are confirmed are a birthday next weekend, and my Revolutionary Girl Utena anime marathon on the 22/23rd of August (When Sakura makes up her mind.) We will have a one piece marathon after that and then a firefly one.

As some of these are private events they may not be on the club list. But the threads are in the CCC usergroup area. Also check the CSI usergroup too.

Sorry for the late reply, I had a busy weekend and forgot to reply.
The firefly thing sounds like fun, I love that show

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 10/08/09, 10:15 am

Oh and of course Will has organised a float in the santa parade, there is the christmas photo comps, and a trip to timaru SCCC, but they are much later. I would say firefly may even be next year, as we are so busy with events, and I have all of RGU and 11 volumes of one piece to marathon first.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Number of posts : 4033
Transforms into : This stylish saffron shirt.
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://skydrive.live.com/#cid=23D41AFD1F51E1F4

Post By Guest. 10/08/09, 10:17 am

Sounds pretty cool, I'll make sure to look out for those events.
But for now I've got a scythe to make for the halloween party this year.

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Pseudonym. 10/08/09, 10:28 am

Hey I just saw this and realised you were new (glad to see you've signed up for the halloween party already!) and totally yay for prop making - your gunblade is really cute (I mean that in a good way) I wish I'd made my props smaller than they should be (one actually ended up a little too big :S )
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Almighty

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 10/08/09, 10:57 am

Thanks, the gunblade looks too small now, but when I first made it it was like the perfect size for my hands, but alas, i grew and so did my hands..

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Hai - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Hai

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: Introductions-