Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transformers 2!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Transformers 2!
Post By Freddie. 05/07/09, 05:00 am

Tarantino Transfirmers?

wantwantwant
Freddie
Freddie
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2615
Transforms into : Doraemon
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Transformers 2! - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DigitalFoxGirl

Post By PIe. 05/07/09, 05:13 am

Transformers 2 was quite average to me (although a bad quality pirated version probably did it no justice AT ALL), the only things that really stood out to me were that damned Naruto poster in the dorm and as other have said, humans against robots wtf?
PIe
PIe
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2070
Transforms into : The Goddamn Batman
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down
http://Personified-Insanity.deviantart.com

Post By Guest. 05/07/09, 05:15 am

OMFG Transformers would have been LEGENDARY if Tarantino had made it! !!!!!

Replace Uma Thurman with Optimus Prime, then turn up the action, and the frack-you-I-don't-need-a-plot-to-make-an-awesome-film and LETTERRIP!!!

Tarantino is a such a fanboy, it would have ROCKED. Now THAT is a film I would buy.

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 05/07/09, 11:40 am

u_ne_korn wrote:
And since when did "being critical" count as hate? If you really can't deal with anybody giving guenuine critiques you should probably stay away from the rest of the internet.

Most of the "critical" comments have been interpreted that way because, while it may not entirely apply to you, al lot of the critisms made had not been addressed in a constructive manner.

And moreover, I dont appreciate it when comments like "liking T2 is more of a young and stupid thing" are made because not only does it shoot down the movie but the people who enjoy it.

And no offense but I doubt you can do better. Even if you were given the resources, directing is not as easy task, vision alone is not enough it takes the right film crew as well.

Back to top Go down

Post By MissEevee. 05/07/09, 11:54 am

i thought both movies were pretty average.

luckily, i was never a Transformers fan.
so not too much disappointment here.

sorry. TuT;

MissEevee
MissEevee
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1715
Transforms into : being too trusting. (:
Registration date : 2009-07-05

Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/68415268

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 06/07/09, 01:15 am

There is a saying: Going into a film and expecting sugar honey iced tea and then it is, doesn't make a good movie to me. That's like saying "Well I know dirt tastes disgusting, so if I eat some I know it is and that makes it okay..."

I went into Shaun of the Dead expecting something lame and it was awesome with way less of a budget. Bottom line, if you go into a movie thinking it'll be crap and it's better then you thought it would be then it's done okay.

People are allowed to like and not like something, but I think a $200,000,000 dollar movie could at least have a real plot and not rely on crappy jokes the whole way through.

I hate the whole "Just enjoy it for what it is" notion that everyone who likes it seems to have. I paid to see it and therefore have a right to not like it. And yes I know the 80's cartoon has a few holes, but it's expected in an 80's cartoon for kids. Not in a huge $200,000,000 film, they could try hiring some decent writers or something...

@u_ne_korn: Imo I don't think Tarentino (forgive me if I spelt it wrong) would be the right guy for the job, he's a kung fu lover more then anything else there.

animemay wrote:
And no offense but I doubt you can do better. Even if
you were given the resources, directing is not as easy task, vision
alone is not enough it takes the right film crew as well.

Not true, a visionary director can make all the difference, and she's
learned a thing or two about what to do an what not to do in a film.

I know she could do better.

I also loved how no one answered my question on the behind the scenes stuff.
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 304
Transforms into : Some bounty apparently...
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post By CMKMStephens. 06/07/09, 06:45 am

It's like your plumber showing up and doing a crappy job and then telling you 'Well you don't have the skills to do any better, so piss off'. That's probably true, but the end result is still a crap job. The 'Well you couldn't do any better' thing is ultimate facepalm material.
CMKMStephens
CMKMStephens
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 634
Transforms into : Little Nellie
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 06/07/09, 10:44 am

Quote :

I know she could do better.

Well until she proves something of substance that decree stands for me and I dont mind if you hated it, afterall you are entitled to your own opinion. However, it gets to me when others have the nerve to insult others for enjoying it.

Back to top Go down

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 06/07/09, 10:57 am

Oh I don't intend to insult anyone :) People can enjoy things and not enjoy things.

What do you mean until she proves it XD That's a bit much, I know this much: If she read the script, she would have said no. And in my opinion that makes it better anyways ;D But this debate in itself is pointless XD

All I can say is I didn't enjoy it.
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 06/07/09, 11:05 am

Doughtnut_Bandit wrote:
Oh I don't intend to insult anyone :) People can enjoy things and not enjoy things.

What do you mean until she proves it XD That's a bit much, I know this much: If she read the script, she would have said no. And in my opinion that makes it better anyways ;D But this debate in itself is pointless XD

All I can say is I didn't enjoy it.

I didnt mean to sound harsh but if people claim to be something I hold them to their word....Anywho, I agree. Lets rest the case.

You werent the one I was annoyed at. Laughing But yeah, I just like to share my thoughts to balance the views out.

Back to top Go down

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 06/07/09, 12:02 pm

(I'm the same with claims, and truth be told if she did try make a new one I'd be in on it XD)

Yeah I know what you mean. I've heard of critics insulting people that watched the movie as well as the movie they didn't like, I agree with you there that it isn't right.
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Transformers 2!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum