Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selphie Tilmitt wig?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Selphie Tilmitt wig?
Post By Guest. 28/03/11, 12:03 pm

Currently working on a selphie wig for my friend. I need help with the curls/flicks at the sides. Any ideas?
Spoiler:

Selphie Tilmitt wig? Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Selphie Tilmitt wig?
Post By Cactiberry. 28/03/11, 12:06 pm

You could get a large bottle (like, idk a 2 litre bottle) and partially wrap the curls around them(Secure it in place with a bit of tape, maybe? xD) and use hairspray until they stay up? or if you want it slightly more natural and bouncy (if your wig is heat-durable) use a hair dryer?
Cactiberry
Cactiberry
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2283
Transforms into : sharpedo
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 28/03/11, 12:08 pm

Well, at the moment I've got the sides wrapped around some cardboard tubes and they're pinned there, Fingers crossed it won't utterly fail, next step will be coke cans or something XD

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Selphie Tilmitt wig?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: Costume Help & Critique-