If you're interested, please complete the character sheet below and PM it to me
. If you post up your character sheet, then it won't be counted, it must be PM'd to me. I'll review the character sheets and work on some points with you, so that your character will interact with others. Also, I'll send you the information that your character should know before the dinner, so that an older A.I.D.A. member will know more about the organization than a recently joined member. There are some important Points to note:
1.Please choose your cosplay character carefully, because there will be no changes once the character sheets are approved (in approx. 3 weeks time)- so please please make sure you either already have the costume, or plan to finish it at least a fortnight before the event. Hard for cosplayers I know, but I don't want anyone pulling out because their costume's not done.
2. Also, with all my MMD's if your character dies, then that character cannot be roleplayed at any future dinner that I organise. On the flipside, if your character lives, then I'll ensure that they can carry information over to the next dinner.
3. There will be no double-ups, and as I have already reserved a few characters for those helping me with planning I may decline your character if someone else has already chosen it.
4. Once I've got the bulk of the characters sorted, I will select one of you to be the 'killer' and work with you on certain points that are crucial to the gameplay.
Okay, and now theCharacter Info Sheet
(remember to PM me this back, do not post it here!)
1. Character name
2. Description (age/gender/location and origin anime/manga/game history)
3. What is your character's history with A.I.D.A?
4. What detective experience does your character have? (feel free to make this up)
5. Is there anything your character feels particularly strong about, love/hate, like/dislike?
1. Sebastian Michaelis
2. 600 years old but looks late 20s, male, English... comes from the manga/anime Kuroshitsuji, is a Demon Butler in service to the Phantomhive heir Ciel Phantomhive. The Phantomhive heir is fiercely loyal to her Majesty the Queen, but is rumoured to delve in underworld affairs.
3. Has been aware of A.I.D.A. but only really joined in the last year, at his Master's request in order to maintain international contacts to help investigate the death of Phantomhive executives in branches overseas. It is an ongoing investigation.
4. Has super-sleuth detective skills, helped resolve the "Jack the Ripper" and "Dollhouse Abduction" cases, is rumoured to have been involved in the Great fire of London.
5. Likes- Ciel Phantomhive Dislikes- Angels, incompetent servants.
Alright, let's have some fun! Updated from 17/6/10:
Your characters don't really know each other that well. Mostly, you interact through the A.I.D.A.
website, to protect your identities. Unless ofcourse you've worked a case with another member.
-for those of you who have seen Durarara, think of it like the "Dollars" website.
So for that reason I'd prefer that we don't post a list of the characters that are taken already,
also it helps protect the identity of the killer, since everyone only knows each other through their A.I.D.A. nickname.
That being said, feel free to PM other members which character you want to be, if you want to put
together a team/duo that know each other e.g. if I wanted to play Sebastian and Icarus wanted to play Ciel Phantomhive, then I'd send her a PM and we would work on our character info sheets together, so that they don't conflict. It also means that we know each other before A.I.D.A. which is fine, but may also effect our individual chances of being picked as the killer i.e. Sebastian probably won't be picked, because of their relationship Ciel just has to ask Sebastian if he's the killer, and
he'd have to answer truthfully.So in short:
1. Please don't post who your character is, on CNZ.
2. Feel free to do team ups in private and work on your character info sheets together before getting back to me.
3. There is an A.I.D.A. website which will have more of the backstory, but won't go live until
certain chriteria are met.