Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!
Post By Keysha-chan. 01/01/10, 07:38 pm

Li-bai - wouldn't it be about 5 or so? Aren't the little Kairi, Sora and Riku supposed to be 9 and 10? Maybe not, it is set in the past a bit before KH1, but not 'before the main KH cast were even born' kind. X3

Pink - a lot of us were teens with our own teen angst at the time (or, at least, the older FF players like grumpy old me X3).

Nomura is HIGH-larious! X3

No more new news as of late, guys. Just some Japanese mags with the same old screens and such. I'll update if anything new comes into light.
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER! - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.Keysha-chan.deviantart.com

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!
Post By DuckehsMinion. 01/01/10, 07:52 pm

Why have i just now seen this thread <<...
I know I'm not gonna ever cosplay as Isa yet I'v started styling a wig for him 8DD..

I ttly wanna get this game but ;-; i so know i won't be able to.
DuckehsMinion
DuckehsMinion
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-09-25

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER! - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://berry187.tumblr.com/

Post By Guest. 02/01/10, 04:53 am

Keysha-chan wrote:

Pink - a lot of us were teens with our own teen angst at the time (or, at least, the older FF players like grumpy old me X3).

Oh. Final Fantasy VIII is epicly brilliant when your a Teenager. So do agree on you with the FF8= Teenage Angst thing, but played it when was 11 and didn't really see most of the Teenage angst when first played the game... XD

Keysha-chan wrote:

No more new news as of late, guys. Just some Japanese mags with the same old screens and such. I'll update if anything new comes into light.

Awesome ! Can't wait for any new updates !~

Back to top Go down

Post By moonlight293. 02/01/10, 08:33 am

Pink- Ninja wrote:

Oh. Final Fantasy VIII is epicly brilliant when your a Teenager. So do agree on you with the FF8= Teenage Angst thing, but played it when was 11 and didn't really see most of the Teenage angst when first played the game... XD

^ I second this :3 But I may be bias since it was my first FF game, so I appreciate it better haha xD I played it when I was 12! Very Happy

I truely can't wait for this game. I've just finished KH357/2 days (which I borrowed someones game and DS just to play haha) so I am really excited - especially since it looks like a big game :)
moonlight293
moonlight293
Le grande

Number of posts : 192
Transforms into : a Velociraptor
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 02/01/10, 12:45 pm

Small update! A new interview with Nomura has popped up. Here's some interesting points (with my own comments afterwards):

Q: One interesting point of this game is that you can choose which of three main characters you want to play with. But which order do you recommend?
Nomura: Terra, Ven and Aqua is the best order. We wrote the scenarios in that order, and you’ll probably understand why while you’re playing it. Also, Ven is very easy to use, but Terra is a little heavier and moves slowly. So you could begin playing with the character that best fits your play style. But if you choose to play as Ven first and then go on to Terra, you’ll probably feel too slow.

Me: Hmmm...Terra sounds like he's about as 'fun' to use as Warrior of Light is in Dissidia. I'm not looking forward to this. X3

Q: Instead of using one character until the end, can you play each character a little bit at a time?

Nomura: For the most part yes, you can. When you first create a save, it creates saves for all three characters. But if you play them together it becomes confusing, and I wouldn’t recommend it. : For the most part yes, you can. When you first create a save, it creates saves for all three characters. But if you play them together it becomes confusing, and I wouldn’t recommend it.

Me: Well, that's how I played Dissidia - playing and changing if I wanted a change of pace. I'm glad this option has been put in! :3

Q: Alright then, now can you tell us what kind of characters the three heroes are? Starting with Terra.

Nomura: Terra, as we’ve shown in trailers and screenshots, becomes [closer? entangled?] with darkness, which is the highlight of his story. But he doesn’t just fight the darkness in his heart, he tries to hold back his desire while being invited into the darkness. He can also use the moves that we saw from “Lingering Sentiment” in KHIIFM, so that will be fun.

--- Next, I want to ask about Ven, the one everyone is wondering most about.
Nomura: Since Ven has a lot of mysteries about him, I can’t really say clearly what sort of character he is. But when you play the game, you’ll find out more about who he really is. While the connections in the series haven’t been explained, we’ve made it so you can imagine who he is. Also, as I said before he will be an easy character to use for newcomers, since he is the quickest.

--- And Aqua is watching over the both of them.
Nomura: Yes that’s right. Aqua’s position is what I guess you could call their “guardian”. And unlike Terra and Ven, you can’t easily see how she connects to the series. I’d like for everyone to watch her to see what lies in her future. Since she is a magic type character, she has trickier moves than we’ve seen in the series to date. Also, like Final Form in KHII, she has a Style where her keyblade floats in the air.

Me: The bit about 'not explaining the connections' for Ven has me a little worried. I wish sometimes Square would just give us a straight answer, at least to stop some of the heated debates that people get upset about.

Also, love Aqua and the floating keyblade! :3

Q: And what about the mysterious Master Xehanort and Vanitas?

Nomura: Vanitas wears a mask and we can’t see his face, but eventually we will find out who he is. I want you to watch out for how Master Xehanort connects to Ansem the Wise’s apprentice Xehanort that was introduced in KHII.

Me: Personally, I can't WAIT to find out how the Xehanort thing works! X3 Finally theories will be cracked!

Q: We see quite a lot of characters that look like Organization XIII members in Radiant Garden, don’t we?

Nomura: But they don’t have a lot to do in the story, they just appear as residents in Radiant Garden. Except for Braig, since you fight him and he is quite involved in the story. In KHIIFM and KH 358/2 Days there was a lot going on with him, and he is a character I think you should pay attention to.

Me: This is because Braig/Xigbar is awesome. X3 Also, it's nice that the other org. characters are cameos rather than ZOMG!MAIN!PLOT! I LOVE the organization but they have been taking over a massive chunk of KH as of late.

Q: So which character do you think people should be watching out for?

Nomura: Definitely Braig. Everyone is thinking about all the other characters, but no one is watching Braig. But he will have quite an impact on the story.

Me: D: *raises hand* B...but I'VE been watching Braig! ;_;

Q: “KH coded” has reached it’s climax, so are you thinking of what is going to happen in the future?

Nomura: Of course I’m thinking about it. But right now I’m too busy with “FF Versus XIII”. Of course it wouldn’t be any good to make our fans wait for years for it, so we’re planning something. But first I’d like you to enjoy this latest game. All the fans who are excited for the game, I think you ought to pre-order it.

~~~~~

So? thoughts? You can read the rest of this interview here: http://www.khinsider.com/latest/new-scan-with-nomura-interview.html
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 02/01/10, 01:33 pm

I'm looking forward to playing BbS-- if only for Braig. From the trailer, it seems like he's still got some anti-grav' abilities, so I'm quite excited about fighting him again. 8D

Nice to hear he's getting a bit more spotlight than the other Org. members, too... C:
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 02/01/10, 05:37 pm

Serious nosebleed from mini Riku and Sora <3

HUUUUUR. Mostly I am eager to finally know. . about all the who-is-that and how-is-she/he-connected stuff.

I think Nomura did a great job . . sneakysneaky.
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Number of posts : 1564
Transforms into : TROLL :3
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Bishkip. 09/01/10, 05:14 am

BBS IS OUT NAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER! - Page 2 65988
Bishkip
Bishkip
champaign supernova~

Number of posts : 821
Transforms into : N00DZ
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 09/01/10, 08:08 am

0__0

LOOKS SO COOL

I must get a PSP.
& 358/2. Since I have yet to play that >___>

I should play more games.
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Number of posts : 3226
Transforms into : Rinatron
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down
http://azeriacosplay.tumblr.com/

Post By Saiyajin Mui. 10/01/10, 12:28 am

Must resist urge to play. I need to wait till it comes out in English.....
Saiyajin Mui
Saiyajin Mui
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 665
Transforms into : Satsujinki
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Back to top Go down
http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net/

Post By hyolee123. 10/01/10, 02:06 am

Yeah I have to wait for the Eng Ver as well.
Ienzo is so cute {When I first saw him D'aw}. He must be a super genius scientist kid.
They made Zack a shrimp xD But he's still awesome.

D'aw when does it come out in English? Does anyone know?
I guesstimate June/July ish.
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 547
Transforms into : Silent Magician
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down
http://www.hyolee123.deviantart.com

Post By Guest. 10/01/10, 03:41 am

We have to wait for the eng version unless your gona import it, the firmware on the psp wont let you play it if you crack the psp and dl it -.-"

Back to top Go down

Post By Bishkip. 10/01/10, 04:44 am

Shadeow wrote:
We have to wait for the eng version unless your gona import it, the firmware on the psp wont let you play it if you crack the psp and dl it -.-"
my friend fixing the game. or something.
Bishkip
Bishkip
champaign supernova~

Number of posts : 821
Transforms into : N00DZ
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 10/01/10, 04:50 am

I don't have a PSP but I plan on borrowing cousin's for a while and buying the game C:

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 10/01/10, 02:53 pm

Welp, Abby and I just spoilt the WHOLE thing for ourselves.

But it's okay! I can report (without spoilers) that it's amazing and I can't WAIT for it. :3
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 10/01/10, 03:29 pm

Little Zexion was so cute! I want one.
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Number of posts : 3226
Transforms into : Rinatron
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down
http://azeriacosplay.tumblr.com/

Post By Lexicon. 11/01/10, 04:16 am

azeria wrote:
Little Zexion was so cute! I want one.

^This.
i saw him and was like 'd'aww!' and squealed a little.

Lexicon
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 11/01/10, 05:18 am

^^^
Who didn't when they saw Ienzo?
He ish so little =3
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 11/01/10, 09:46 am

He is something adorable.

There's a really cute moment with him towards the end of the game that will REALLY make you 'dawwww'.

My gosh, Lea is VERY much the precursor of Axel too.
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 15/04/10, 01:33 am

*phoenix down on thread*

Everyone!!! Who's pre-ordered? =3
30th July is the release date. >.< I'm excited.
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By demon-girl. 20/04/10, 02:02 pm

is the 30th july for nz, national wide, north hemshpere or south hemshpere?
demon-girl
demon-girl
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 534
Transforms into : ......
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 20/04/10, 03:53 pm

It's up for pre-order already? Checked EBs website and it's a no-go. JBhifi has an awful website and Gamesman is down at the moment. :/
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 21/04/10, 02:10 pm

Mighty ape it's up O_o

I think it's a general everywhere release.

EDIT: I got teh date wrong...Or they changed it. I now think it's on the 17th of September :p
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By CamusCanDo. 18/05/10, 02:38 pm

So I dunno if this has been posted in another thread somewhere else already but an official due date has been set, along with a bundle pack!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6262658.html?tag=latestheadlines%3Btitle%3B1
CamusCanDo
CamusCanDo
Le grande

Number of posts : 184
Transforms into : Dire wolf RAWR
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 18/05/10, 05:16 pm

Europe has an October release date, so I will assume we will have the same as them.

Also, anyone else hear the news about voice actors? XD Mark Hamill and Leonard Nimoy are both voices in it! (in fact, Nimoy is Master Xehanort! Oh LAWL!)

(there's talk that Hamill might be Terra, though nothing is confirmed as of yet).

Also, short English trailer with Nimoy's MX voice at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE0fS2cRi10

DISCUSS!!!
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Gaming-