Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!
Post By Keysha-chan. 24/12/09, 04:32 pm

Maybe I'm blind. I couldn't find the past BBS thread in here. XO

Anyways, who HAS been keeping up with the latest info on this game? Just recently scans have been revealing the human forms of certain past characters from Kingdom Hearts 2, and today two characters were revealed that made many people in the fandom very excited.

Spoiler:

And I mean, all this asides we also have apparent backstory which will (hopefully) fill in some gaps, three new main characters with different story scenarios to play through (which I enjoyed in Final Fantasy Dissidia), New Disney Worlds, fighting ect.

This game is shaping up to be pretty exciting. Who else is looking forward to it.

And in way of the two above characters...I REALLY wanna cosplay them with someone now! XD

Last edited by Keysha-chan on 28/12/09, 06:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER! Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.Keysha-chan.deviantart.com

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!
Post By Guest. 24/12/09, 05:14 pm

Keysha-chan wrote:

And in way of the two above characters...I REALLY wanna cosplay them with someone now! XD

Yeah was thinking the same thing, the one in the Moon Jacket just looks epic. Or Maybe just skip the wig and shoes and just wear the Jacket. ;3

Have seen pictures for the Cinderella World, and it looks really amazing have a feeling that this could almost beat the PS2 originals as term of awesome-ness. It Makes me regret buying a DS over a PSP, heeehh.. ;___:

Have a feeling that the story is going to be very sad, not sad in depressing but sad as in- " Feel really sorry for that certain character- '' sad..

Kingdom Hearts actually has that feeling all though it's series, actually. <_> Riku, Roxas, Xion..

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER! Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep - Spoiler pics under cut NEW: JUMP FESTA TRAILER!
Post By Keysha-chan. 24/12/09, 05:51 pm

Isa? Yeah, I love his design. I really wish Jessy was able to visit this year, as she wants to cosplay Lea. It'd be so fun! XO

I LOVE the look of the Stitch world too! Makes me so happy I got a PSP over a DS (but that's more to do with 'the games I love/want are on the PSP -not a 'my console is better than yours' case X3)

That's EXACTLY how this game is gonna play out! No doubt about it!
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By RegnieRiku. 25/12/09, 12:36 pm

Makes me happy I got both Razz
I had trouble finding the old thread too so I'm glad you made a new one to keep posting scans.
RegnieRiku
RegnieRiku
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 87
Transforms into : Some kind of sneaky witch thief.
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 25/12/09, 02:22 pm

Now, all we need is to see human versions of Vexen, Marluxia and Xigbar, and I will be appeased. 8D

I'm so excited for BBS... I hope more of the Organization is in it than just Axel and Saix. <3
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By NieN. 25/12/09, 02:32 pm

I'm planning to buy a PSP just for this game xD

But I was thinking the graphics on this game look very close to KH2, so will they have to shorten the length of the game to fit it in a UMD?
NieN
NieN
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : Ho-Oh, lol jks a Hoothoot
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 25/12/09, 03:40 pm

Pyro wrote:
Now, all we need is to see human versions of Vexen, Marluxia and Xigbar, and I will be appeased. 8D

I'm so excited for BBS... I hope more of the Organization is in it than just Axel and Saix. <3

Vexen and Xigbar (or rather, Even and Braig) already have, hon. ;P I can post them here as well if you like (Braig = OMNOMNOM, there's no way around saying that! XD)

However, Nomura has stated no one else in the org after Axel will be in BBS. Yeah, they cut off JUST BEFORE MY FAVE!

So if you're looking for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia or Larxene, you're outta luck. D:

All the others are, though.

@ Riku - no probs! I'll see about sharing more scans as they come out.

@ Kaza - You'd be surprised! Final Fantasy Dissidia is a HUGE game with so many cutscenes that it blows the mind as to how it all fits onto one UMD. Considering there's three different character senarios, and each of them visit all the worlds mentioned, the game itself is very big.

Square is very good at pushing the software they're putting their games on to the limit, and they love the PSP and getting everything they can out of it. ;P
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By damian. 25/12/09, 03:41 pm

... I so want to cosplay Lia (Lea??) now *A*
Isa is adorable! Nyawwww~ >w<

ETA; post the others' pics! 8DDD
also; damnit, they cut it off at Axel? ;A; /wants to see Demyx too~
damian
damian
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002940450082

Post By Bishkip. 25/12/09, 03:48 pm

*crys*

hopefully, i can buy a psp between now and when it comes out.
Bishkip
Bishkip
champaign supernova~

Number of posts : 821
Transforms into : N00DZ
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 25/12/09, 04:13 pm

Keysha-chan wrote:
Pyro wrote:

Vexen and Xigbar (or rather, Even and Braig) already have, hon. ;P I can post them here as well if you like (Braig = OMNOMNOM, there's no way around saying that! XD)

However, Nomura has stated no one else in the org after Axel will be in BBS. Yeah, they cut off JUST BEFORE MY FAVE!

So if you're looking for Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia or Larxene, you're outta luck. D:

All the others are, though.

... I didn't know that.

-runs off to look for art of Even and Braig, since they're my two favorite Org. members. xD-

Sucks that they stopped before Demyx, though. He's cool. ;_; And Marluxia!
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 25/12/09, 04:39 pm

@ tangent - I REALLY wanna cosplay Isa, like, badly! XD

Also, it's is Lea, that magazine just got the roman characters wrong. X3

@ Pyro - Braig: http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewRenders/Braig.png

Also, guys, here's an updated pic of the Lea and Isa stuff. Gotta love Lea flopped down on his butt in one Screencap. XD

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/33dbbqt.jpg
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 25/12/09, 05:17 pm

Keysha-chan wrote:

Gets down on knees, stays calm for a couple of seconds and then screams out..
WHHHHHHYYY-??!!

Keysha-chan wrote:

Square is very good at pushing the software
they're putting their games on to the limit, and they love the PSP and
getting everything they can out of it. ;P

That is very true !, mean SE pushed the PlayStation till it's limits with FFVII & FFVIII, and then they did it again with FFX despite the PS2 being very new at that period of time =)
Square- Enix, are graphic geniuses~

Was looking forward towards this game, but is pissed off about Square- Enix not adding in Demyx and Marluxia. And guess maybe luxord too. Is angry !, very angry Indeed ! xD

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 25/12/09, 08:37 pm

Pink- Ninja wrote:
Keysha-chan wrote:

Gets down on knees, stays calm for a couple of seconds and then screams out..
WHHHHHHYYY-??!!

Keysha-chan wrote:

Square is very good at pushing the software
they're putting their games on to the limit, and they love the PSP and
getting everything they can out of it. ;P

That is very true !, mean SE pushed the PlayStation till it's limits with FFVII & FFVIII, and then they did it again with FFX despite the PS2 being very new at that period of time =)
Square- Enix, are graphic geniuses~

Was looking forward towards this game, but is pissed off about Square- Enix not adding in Demyx and Marluxia. And guess maybe luxord too. Is angry !, very angry Indeed ! xD

I'm looking forward to how far they take the PS3 as well. A lot of the games are only now taking off on the console because developers were unsure/scared of the new hardware and how to use it (Insomniac actually made a way for some developers to actually get a USE out of the console, apparently) but Square seem to go for it right from the start! :3

Well, I'm HIGHLY upset that they're not in it, though they can only have SO MANY of the Organization come from Radiant Garden. 8 out of 13 is a lot, after all! XD Though it also sucks that there's only FOUR who have no back-story at all. :/

Oh well, means Jessy and I still have a crack-tastic mer-theory for Demyx. X3
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By damian. 25/12/09, 11:53 pm

I'D OFFER TO COSPLAY LEA TO YOUR ISA but i think i'm taller than you orz not to mention i'm full up til 2012... /synfail
damian
damian
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002940450082

Post By Lexicon. 26/12/09, 03:41 am

I want to cosplay a someone,
but i will fail
at cosplaying
that someone.

Lexicon
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1037
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 26/12/09, 06:27 am

I will buy a psp. Just for this game.
Lea<3<3<3

I lol'd and then sighed in a fangirly fashion.
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Number of posts : 1564
Transforms into : TROLL :3
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 26/12/09, 01:48 pm

@ Keysha-chan

Yeah heard for Final Fantasy 13 Versus, we won't be able to tell the difference between real-time and CGI clips.
[ It kind of kills the CGI part of Final Fantasy, but still. Wow ! ]

Yeah, Square- Enix are basically gamblers and most of the time with their games and spin-offs, they make risks.
You can tell with their history from about FF II and above. Think their only failed Gamble was X-2 on the PS2.

Oh, do you have a piccy of younger Xenmas ? =) Xenmas is awesome.
Heh, knowing Square they will do something for them or add them in KH3. ><

Or maybe release a fan book with their backstories in it, like they did with Denzel in Advent Children.

Sounds, Interesting ??

Keysha, if you can come to Auckland next year or isn't filled up on cosplays already. Might add Human Axel and Human Saix in the Auckland Ball group. =)

Shameless advertising. xDD

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 26/12/09, 05:41 pm

Is that the ball at Armageddon or the cosplayer-run Auckland ball? XD I'm afraid I can only do the Armageddon one, though so far my only set-in-stone cosplay for Auckland Armageddon is Dissidia Zidane. X3

As for Xemnas - I imagine it will be, to a degree, like he did in the KH2 flashback. Of course, my money's still on him and Terra having a massive tie-in with BBS, so we'll see... There's probably a very good reason they've not released pics of him to date for BBS ;P

I wouldn't call FFX-2 a fail gamble. It actually sold VERY well (especially in Japan). It isn't very popular with a lot of fans (although I personally enjoyed the battle system and love getting the good + perfect endings for my OTP love).

As for the books, not too sure, but the Birth By Sleep Ultimanium will surely at least give us some nice things. I'll have to order it for the concept art of Lea, Isa and Braig alone. X3
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By commandercandyfloss. 26/12/09, 05:58 pm

I hope with this game the battle style ends up better than Days, I'm definitely looking forward to it more than I was with that game.
//excited

And I knew Axel would end up with that name~
It looks like somebody went at Axel and Saix's hair with scissors XD
commandercandyfloss
commandercandyfloss
banana in pajamas ;O

Number of posts : 879
Transforms into : a candyfloss princess
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 28/12/09, 06:33 pm

THE JUMP FESTA TRAILER IS NOW ONLINE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kntWXeC1cUU

Be prepared for some SPOILERS and CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!

<3
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 29/12/09, 06:50 am

Keysha-chan wrote:
Is that the ball at Armageddon or the cosplayer-run Auckland ball? XD

The Auckland Ball.

Keysha-chan wrote:
I'm afraid I can only do the Armageddon one, though so far my only set-in-stone cosplay for Auckland Armageddon is Dissidia Zidane. X3

Might be cosplaying as Zidane during Auckland Geddon too. What day are you planning to cosplay as him ? We can be Zidane Twins =D Though will only cosplay as him, if the other planned cosplays for Geddon fail and your cosplay will probably be- so- much- better. -__-'';

Keysha-chan wrote:

As for Xemnas - I imagine it will be, to a degree, like he did in the KH2 flashback. Of course, my money's still on him and Terra having a massive tie-in with BBS, so we'll see...

Oh True !, Oh how could be so dumb. ><

Oh. Thought you meant Terra from Final Fantasy VI there for a second, is like- Xemnas and Terra a couple ?, .... Cute ??
[head-desks self ] *_*

Keysha-chan wrote:

I wouldn't call FFX-2 a fail gamble. It actually sold VERY well (especially in Japan). It isn't very popular with a lot of fans

Yeah, that's why would call it a fail because most Fans dislike FFX-2, and usually on worst Final Fantasy polls. FFX-2 comes in first, FF2 comes in second, and FF12 comes in third. But on one Forum FF8 came in as the worst, it is like... whuuut..?
They were like " Final Fantasy VIII, is very unrealistic and it has unrealistic views on the army and war.. " x3
Did they notice that it's called Final Fantasy ??
Keysha-chan wrote:

As for the books, not too sure, but the Birth By Sleep Ultimanium will surely at least give us some nice things. I'll have to order it for the concept art of Lea, Isa and Braig alone. X3

Fancy Art !~~

The Ultimanium is great. Might buy the Birth by Sleep Version, since will probably be most likely be missing out on the game. And might need it cosplay as Isa one day. ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post By Li-Bai. 29/12/09, 09:50 am

Keysha-chan wrote:
THE JUMP FESTA TRAILER IS NOW ONLINE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kntWXeC1cUU

Be prepared for some SPOILERS and CUTE!CUTE!CUTE!

<3

Pffft oh Zack xD <3 (What I love is how they used the exact same line word-for-word there). That is some super-good quality video there @A@
I'm most curious about Master Xehanort and his apprentice, who seems suitably unhinged (that laugh there ohoho). Particularly the relationship between Master Xehanort and Terra, since the former doesn't seem all evil while the latter doesn't seem all good either. (EEEK, LITTLE RIKU/KAIRI/SORA)

One thing I'm super confused over is why Ienzo looks like he's like... eight years old @____@
(Eraqus = SUPER SAMURAI MAN. And so very obviously an anagram.)

Gameplay looks fun too. I'd go through and annotate on a bunch of other stuff too but I don't want to be notorious for text walls....
Li-Bai
Li-Bai
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2251
Transforms into : a lover and a renegade fighter.
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down
http://li-bai.deviantart.com

Post By Keysha-chan. 31/12/09, 09:14 am

@ pink - Guess I'll be missing out on that, then. X3

As for Zidane, I'm currently booked with the Monday group (which I'm not too sure if it's still going or not yet, as I've not been around much as of late).

I'm also afraid I don't agree with the fail of FFX-2. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. 12 making the list is interesting, considering it's one of the FF that a lot of game critics actually like - so it's interesting to see that the change can appeal to some, but not to others.

As for 8...teenage angst. Lots of it. I never did like 8 myself.

@ Li-bai. - OH MY GOSH THAT LAUGH! Sounds like someone was torture-tickling him! X3 But yay to mini!Zack! <3

And yes, Ienzo, I think, was made to look younger. Several of them are - even Lea and Isa look at least a couple of years younger than their nobodies but, of course, this was set quite a while before the original KH, thus the younger looking ones.

Actually, in an interview someone said to Nomura that Braig looked a lot younger and he laughed and said 'it's an illusion!' X3 Typical Nomura repl!y!
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Li-Bai. 31/12/09, 09:32 am

"AHAHAHA NO DON'T TOUCH ME THERE" xD //shot

Yeah... I get the making them look younger part, cos this is something like ten years(?) before the first game? But still... kinda makes you wonder. He must be like, super child genius scientist prodigy?? How did he convince Ansem to make a new underground lab for experiments? Did he use puppy eyes? 8D

Pfffhahaha oh classic Nomura indeed XD
Li-Bai
Li-Bai
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2251
Transforms into : a lover and a renegade fighter.
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down
http://li-bai.deviantart.com

Post By Guest. 31/12/09, 10:54 am

Keysha-chan wrote:
@ pink - Guess I'll be missing out on that, then. X3

Maybe next time ?, Who knows the future you know ? =p
Keysha-chan wrote:

As for Zidane, I'm currently booked with the Monday group (which I'm not too sure if it's still going or not yet, as I've not been around much as of late).

Oh okay. Well will keep on looking for a "Zidane" and will give you a wave if ever see ya ! ^^

Keysha-chan wrote:

I'm also afraid I don't agree with the fail of FFX-2. Different strokes for different folks, I guess. 12 making the list is interesting, considering it's one of the FF that a lot of game critics actually like - so it's interesting to see that the change can appeal to some, but not to others.

Oh yes, game critics loved FF12. But most of the Fans don't like it, you know ? Because it stepped away from the original roots. Is calling it a failure because most fans don't like X-2, that's all...

Keysha-chan wrote:

As for 8...teenage angst. Lots of it. I never did like 8 myself.

Weeell~ It was set in a Highschool and most of them did live a rough life ie- Squall.

Keysha-chan wrote:

Actually, in an interview someone said to Nomura that Braig looked a lot younger and he laughed and said 'it's an illusion!' X3 Typical Nomura repl!y!

That Nomura, He is such a funny guy. Seriously...

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Gaming-