Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resident Evil series

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Resident Evil series
Post By Guest. 25/10/08, 10:26 am

LithiumCrystal wrote:
He isn't Wesker. He is a sham Wesker, a fake Wesker. A poor man's imitation Wesker... A lie, in other words.

I think it's the guy who played Johnny Cage in Mortal Kombat... Which is frightening, but a better choice than who they originally had thought of to play him... He was FAT! Wesker is not fat! Shows the number of actors who actually want to work on these films is small.

some one with jason stathams voice would be cool lol

Resident Evil series - Page 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By LithiumCrystal. 25/10/08, 11:10 am

It's too bad they couldn't find a lookalike and had Richard Waugh dub over his voice...

Richard Waugh... chuu~! chuu~! chuu~!
LithiumCrystal
LithiumCrystal
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 226
Transforms into : Murderbot
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down
http://lithiumcrystal.deviantart.com

Post By Guest. 25/10/08, 12:26 pm

Have you read the resident evil novels??

Back to top Go down

Post By LithiumCrystal. 25/10/08, 01:10 pm

Hehe, to be perfectly honest, I only read the one based on Code Veronica and had to stop because she made Wesker say "I've got a hard-on like you wouldn't believe" and after I had finished laughing, I decided she didn't have a very good grasp on the characters and I haven't read any more.
LithiumCrystal
LithiumCrystal
Ultimatum

Back to top Go down

Post By LithiumCrystal. 28/10/08, 02:26 pm

Tsuchiya Anna's song 'GUILTY' is the theme for Degeneration, and it is the first single of her new album 'Nudy Show' (Oh Anna, you bad girl Very Happy) It's released in about two days. Awesome.

Anyway, official release date for the film in the USA is 30th December. Still no clue to when it will be released on DVD, or here's hoping, in cinemas here.

Hopefully, it won't operate the same way most films do and take all that long to actually come out on DVD/Blu ray. Speaking of, does anybody think there is a chance that the extras on the Japanese versions will be different? Do you think I should be true obsessive and get both? ^^;
LithiumCrystal
LithiumCrystal
Ultimatum

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 28/10/08, 02:32 pm

LithiumCrystal wrote:
Tsuchiya Anna's song 'GUILTY' is the theme for Degeneration, and it is the first single of her new album 'Nudy Show' (Oh Anna, you bad girl Very Happy) It's released in about two days. Awesome.

Anyway, official release date for the film in the USA is 30th December. Still no clue to when it will be released on DVD, or here's hoping, in cinemas here.

Hopefully, it won't operate the same way most films do and take all that long to actually come out on DVD/Blu ray. Speaking of, does anybody think there is a chance that the extras on the Japanese versions will be different? Do you think I should be true obsessive and get both? ^^;

the blue ray is what youll want to get it has all the extras plus the dowloadable japanese tracks and like 10 alternate endings along with the usual streams of DL content.

But ill be streaming it the day it hits US watching it the day it hits NZ then gettin the blu ray awesome

Back to top Go down

Post By LithiumCrystal. 29/10/08, 02:24 pm

CURSE MISINFORMATION!

Stupid internet people leading me to believe that song would be released on Anna's new album... Got my hopes up and everything.

*Stomps on their spines*

What's the opinion on Capcom's porting Resident Evil remake to Wii?
LithiumCrystal
LithiumCrystal
Ultimatum

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 30/10/08, 07:22 am

LithiumCrystal wrote:
CURSE MISINFORMATION!

Stupid internet people leading me to believe that song would be released on Anna's new album... Got my hopes up and everything.

*Stomps on their spines*

What's the opinion on Capcom's porting Resident Evil remake to Wii?

meh it doesnt really interest me as i have the origonal and directors cut and for me it seems to be entirely pointless however I can see that this game will attract new fans and allow those who were either too young or simply missed out on the origonals to play the game for their first time

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Gaming-