Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gathering Shinsengumi/Hakuoki for 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By ProjectDOLL. 08/10/11, 04:25 am

Gathering Shinsengumi/Hakuoki for 2012 Hakuou10

Hello my fellow Cosplayers!~ I have been thinking alot lately about cosplaying Saito Hajime from Hakuouki . I know i can defiantly go to Hamygeddon and its a maybe for Wellygeddon. Sooo~ i have been thinking (because it would be flippen awesome) if we could have a whole Shinsengumi group from Hakuoki~ I was hoping we could do the outfit above. I dont mind if anyone wants to be another character.from the series ( Just tell me the name and ill add c: ) Please no doubles? So who's keen?

Interested:
Chizuru Yukimura:
Hijikata Toshizo:
Souji Okita :
Sanosuke Harada :
Hajime Saito: ProjectDOLL
Todo Heisuke:
Yamanami Keisuke :
Nagakur Shinpachia:
Isami Kondou:

ProjectDOLL
ProjectDOLL
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Gathering Shinsengumi/Hakuoki for 2012 Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: General Cosplay Discussion :: Potential Group Discussion-