Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all the wonderful Christchurch People!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By lilapmedia. 08/10/10, 04:03 am

Hi guys!!

I know how tough the aftershocks have been to most people and how terrifying the 7.1 quake was. So previously come up with some giveaways.

The first giveaway was:

1) Free Family, Animal, Modeling & Portrait Photo shoot at my Studio.

Second was:

2) 50% off ALL photo enlargements starting from 22 cents.

And for my 3rd and final give away is:

3) FREE 6x4 Photo Printing!!! Limit 50.

That's right! Since the quake, people have been coming into the store and printing out their insurance photos. Some people have lost JUST about EVERYTHING.

Money is a bit tight all around and I know, so from Today till 30th of November I am giving away FREE 6x4 Photo Prints!

I have set a limit to 50 per customer so no one can abuse the system but you can bring your friends in and can get FREE printing too!

NO CATCH!! Just FREE PRINTING!!!

Monday - Friday ONLY!!

Noel Leemings Moorhouse Avenue ONLY!!

Does not apply to any other Noel Leemings as I run the Moorhouse store so this deal is exclusive to Moorhouse AVENUE.

TELL EVERYONE! As I moved down from Wellington and have found Christchurch a beautiful relaxed City to live in and I am doing my best to put a smile on everyones faces.

Come on down! Plus you can book your photo shoot sessions while I am in the store!

It does NOT have to be insurance photos. You can print what ever you like!

Also this is not your standard ink jet printer. It uses the same process to print film photos (Chemicals & Very Very Very High Quality Photo Paper).

I will also give away free printing for Film! If you have 35mm Film negatives or APS-C Film Negatives, come down and I will turn those negatives into Photo Prints FREEEE~~~!!!!!

Cheers!
lilapmedia
lilapmedia
Almighty

Number of posts : 350
Transforms into : Real Fruit Icecream!!!
Registration date : 2009-04-09

To all the wonderful Christchurch People! Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilapmedia.com

Re: To all the wonderful Christchurch People!
Post By sakura_petals. 08/10/10, 04:09 am

Hey thanks Hide!! I might pop round nect thursday/friday to get some of my holiday photos printed out.
sakura_petals
sakura_petals
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Number of posts : 1503
Registration date : 2009-04-10

To all the wonderful Christchurch People! Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Usergroups :: South Island Cosplayers-