Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon
Post By Guest. 22/09/10, 03:47 pm

I loved this game. What's better than slicing people up, then breathing fire on them.
But I don't know many other who have played it.
If you have share what you thought please :)

Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon
Post By Pyro. 23/09/10, 04:24 am

Ahahahahahahahahahaha... oh, Drakengard.

Terrible gameplay, but the story was crazy awesome. Especially the ending where Caim goes to Tokyo.

... and also the ending with the demon babies devouring everyone, that was pretty cool too.
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 23/09/10, 04:50 am

Oh Drakengard. I was going to buy it, but it kept on getting low scores and bad reviews in game magazines. ^^';

Back to top Go down

Post By Winds-Of-Despair. 24/09/10, 01:58 am

Ah I have this game. I second Pyro, gameplay was weird but the endings were awesome, but a tad bit strange with the giant flying demon babies

Winds-Of-Despair
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 436
Transforms into : Rattrap....the transformer not a mouse trap >___>
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 08/10/10, 08:46 am

I know what you mean, but I think it was better than some think it was, just different

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 08/10/10, 03:22 pm

then you'd be wrong

it's not different, unless your judge for dissimilarity is limited to the level of vapidity when compared to other games. drakengard is a less tactical dynasty warriors, a simplified devil may cry, an excitement-aborted (excitement-aborted. ahaha hella yes) ninja gaiden, whose only saving grace is it's vast array of weapons and the option to jump on your magical red steed p.much whenever you want (assuming those bastard archers aren't around. i hope they all burn in hell). the dragon-only sections are even worse, playing like panzer dragoon if you stripped away the rail and everything that made it good, replacing it with totally incoherent enemy designs, boring landscapes and the unpleasant feeling that you're playing completely unnecessary filler, added only to make the ground levels seem like alex came to your house and told you he was madly in love with you and that he wanted your babies - ie, Pretty physics Good - in comparison.

ps the story was great though two thumbs up for the story

Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 08/10/10, 03:33 pm

^^ Lol Axel Whut >w< I thought they was...never mind I'm thinking my cop results on mafia P: Any who. Mori~Senpai (I'm sorry but I can't be bothered typing out your whole name) you brought that game over right? When the TV was over the other side of the lounge. Yes I think that be so. I found it very interesting, and the controls were a b***h!!! But I suppose you get used to them after a while. And Well I wasn't really playing a while now right?

And I didn't get the story at the start. I might have to play it right through many, MANY times for the multiple endings 8D
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 547
Transforms into : Silent Magician
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down
http://www.hyolee123.deviantart.com

Post By Pyro. 08/10/10, 03:38 pm

^You don't need to play the entire game through to get each ending, just replay specific missions to unlock different characters/scenarios. =D So yeah.
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content