Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So... I hear the PS3 got hacked...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
So... I hear the PS3 got hacked...
Post By Saiyajin Mui. 21/08/10, 09:37 am

Quote :
PS Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.

Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step.

Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA

PS Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.

Supports all games (it does not allow backups of bluray movies , dvd movies , or past consoles games)

Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blueray burners and costly blank media.

Play backups off your hard drives 2x as fast as off the blueray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.

Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.

Fully updatable with new features/updates by connecting PS Jailbreak to any computers USB port.

Whether you believe it to be genuine or a scam is up to you. Personally, I'm not 100% convinced about this. These so called 'modchips' are fetching about $149USD at the moment. It ain't something I'd risk my PS3 over.
Saiyajin Mui
Saiyajin Mui
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 665
Transforms into : Satsujinki
Registration date : 2009-05-14

So... I hear the PS3 got hacked... Vide
Back to top Go down
http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net/

Re: So... I hear the PS3 got hacked...
Post By CamusCanDo. 21/08/10, 09:46 am

I saw this a few days back, I'm skeptical but if this real I have a broken PS3 I'd be willing to fix just to have a play-around console to use it on and not risk my Slim.

CamusCanDo
CamusCanDo
Le grande

Number of posts : 184
Transforms into : Dire wolf RAWR
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post By Nikopol. 21/08/10, 12:47 pm

If they were lying it would have been called out already for sure.

But with the ambiguity to how it works, who knows if Sony can just send out a patch, or if they will have problems stopping it. Best to wait a few months.
Nikopol
Nikopol
Tophat

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post By NieN. 30/08/10, 10:06 am

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/27/australian-court-halts-psjailbreak-sales-to-anyone-but-sony/
"Now that we've determined that the PSJailbreak dongle is real"
So it actually worked. Not that it matters now.......

I wonder what's gonna happen next update stare
NieN
NieN
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : Ho-Oh, lol jks a Hoothoot
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content