Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DC Universe Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
DC Universe Online
Post By Alatyr. 30/07/10, 01:39 pm

WHO'S PUMPED.

I've signed up for the beta. Not a massive comic book nerd, like some people on here, but I do enjoy the general theme.

Anyone else care to discuss their likes or dislikes about this game, and what it could possibly hold in store?
Alatyr
Alatyr
Tophat

Number of posts : 152
Transforms into : A bear. A great big, grizzly bear.
Registration date : 2009-09-29

DC Universe Online Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: DC Universe Online
Post By Le_Saboteur. 31/07/10, 01:09 am

Awesome: The premise, Justice League nerdery in general, being able to create your own 'hero'.

Crap: MMO.

Just like The Old Republic, I would be ALL UP IN THIS GAME if it wasn't online. I like being able to immerse myself in a game (damn, I sound like a geek), and online play with hundreds of other people per server doesn't really allow for that.
Le_Saboteur
Le_Saboteur
lucky*

Number of posts : 1202
Transforms into : The Mare in the Moon
Registration date : 2009-08-18

DC Universe Online Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By CamusCanDo. 31/07/10, 10:24 am

Oh man, guys, have you seen the trailer? It is pretty much the most badass thing since Jesus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lGTfK4PmPw

But yeah, MMO's. Ehhh. I'm not a huge fan but with three awesome MMO titles coming out (Star Wars, DC, Final Fantasy) I couldn't not play one. I'd originally narrowed this down to FF but lately Star Wars and DC have been putting out some fairly decent gameplay footage, that and their awesome trailers.

Right now it's definitely between this and FF.
CamusCanDo
CamusCanDo
Le grande

Number of posts : 184
Transforms into : Dire wolf RAWR
Registration date : 2010-04-16

DC Universe Online Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 03/08/10, 07:07 am

Went into JB Hi-Fi today to look for iPod sleeves, and found myself transfixed before the trailer. It was a HD one involving mass death and destruction.

I want.

Too bad it's actually an MMO. XD

DC Universe Online Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

DC Universe Online Vide
Back to top Go down

DC Universe Online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1