Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Uni Project-Cosplay Website. Need Interviews.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Pocky. 13/07/10, 06:35 am

Hello all you lovely people~

Edit: I need interviews for my website/research! These can be done either online or in person if you prefer, it'll just be quick questions so nothing huge and I'm-signing-my-life-away.

So, to the point, I got given a project at uni today to design a website for a local community group (local meaning....in Wellington so I can't do the wider CNZ community as a whole). SO, it'd essentially just be a website centered around you Wellington peepz *applause* But since I'm non-existent on CNZ I just realized I don't actually know any of you really who I can bully plead for help.

So to all Wellington cosplayers, SOS call for help please! To start off with I need a general idea of what you guys would want from a website. Would you want sections where you can post up photos of yourselves in cosplay? (kind of like.... cosplay.com?) would you like cosplay tutorials and info to be put there? Anything and everything you can come up with and suggest for a website would be greatly appreciated T_T At this stage I'm just gathering info and seeing who would be willing to help out (I know everyone's probably busy with the holidays over and all, sorry!).

Any none wellingtonians willing to help out with some suggestions/potentially some photos (that'll come later when the project gets underway) would be lovely too. x3

P.S. As a side note, this website will NOT be posted online, the final hand-in is on a CD so if you give me permission to use images of you whenever I get started on designing it you won't need to worry about the whole world seeing you on a badly designed website XD Only my classmates will ever see lol

Last edited by Pocky on 20/07/10, 06:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Pocky
Pocky
Banana

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Uni Project-Cosplay Website. Need Interviews. Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Uni Project-Cosplay Website. Need Interviews.
Post By Huntress. 13/07/10, 10:08 am

I like the idea of being able to post photos easily. Am also happy to do an interview. I like the tutorials I'd also enjoy "discussion/Q&A sessions" on online chat facilitated by the website to increase productiveness/iron out kinks. =D
Huntress
Huntress
Le grande

Number of posts : 165
Transforms into : A cat canteen. I supply all-you-can-eat biscuits and meats. I also have a fountain of ever-flowing fresh water for your convenience.
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkVixen. 14/07/10, 03:55 am

wow, I'm doing the same project and one of my first ideas for communities was CNZ too! Good to know there are other cosplay fans here :)
anyway good luck with your site!
Btw, you could still post a topic in the general forum too, to get more ideas about what might be wanted on the site in general, even if the target is only wellington peeps.
DarkVixen
DarkVixen
Soldier A

Number of posts : 6
Transforms into : a non-fire-breathing dragon, when it gets cold.
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down
http://DarkVixenOfLight.deviantART.com

Post By Pocky. 15/07/10, 11:02 am

@Huntress- Ooh, thanks for the suggestions. I'm not too sure what's needed for the site currently as we've only had one class on it but if I need an interview I might PM you later on with some interview questions if that's alright? ^^

@DarkVixen- Hahahaha you don't happen to be studying at Massey Uni in Wellington are you? 8D I was thinking of posting a topic in the general forum but I'm never quite sure where these things belong, thanks for the suggestion, guess I'll wait and see what the tutors say. X3
Pocky
Pocky
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post By Tamoo. 15/07/10, 11:09 am

Haha. Im doing a project for the cosplay community as well for my digital tech assignment. But not as a website.

Good luck to you C:
Tamoo
Tamoo
Supermod

Number of posts : 4525
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Pocky. 15/07/10, 11:15 am

@Tammy- Bahahaha yay for spreading the word on geekdom *hi-5* X3 I'm going to educate my class on the wonders of cosplay *nods* My lecturer thought it was some theatre thingy where we all run around in like.....medievil outfits 8D;;;
Pocky
Pocky
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkVixen. 15/07/10, 01:32 pm

Yep that's where I am :] Who are your lecturers? It's kinda amazing some of the weird ideas people have about what cosplay is :S
DarkVixen
DarkVixen
Soldier A

Number of posts : 6
Transforms into : a non-fire-breathing dragon, when it gets cold.
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down
http://DarkVixenOfLight.deviantART.com

Post By Pocky. 20/07/10, 06:49 am

@DarkVixen- Uh uhhhhh *just realized she has no clue on her lecturers names* I have 2 dif ones, one of them specializes in the design aspect and the other one helps with all the html stuff. Hahahaha I dunno what my class is gonna be thinking about cosplay, I get the feeling that I'm going to have to clearly explain that it is NOT related to the fetish outfits you'd find in like... Peaches and Cream or any adult boutique =.=;;;
Pocky
Pocky
Banana

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Usergroups :: North Island Cosplayers-