Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spacegirl and Eternity Boy

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Spacegirl and Eternity Boy
Post By Pyro. 23/05/10, 08:57 am

This took me a few months to write-- I started it in December and then finished it in April, and I'd forgotten to post it somewhere until now. It's an original thing (hahahaha I never post original stuff, this feels awwwkwaaard) about... well, read on and find out. =D

Spoiler:

Fun Facts: -Suzie and Ethan have their names for a reason. Ethan's has lost a bit of meaning since he was originally thought up, but whatever. Suzie's name still holds its symbol, though-- Suzie Peyton-Sutcliffe. People who are familiar with Japanese phonetics should see the TERRIBLE JOKE there.

-The story was inspired by a friend of mine who said that her childhood dream was to be space debris. Razz
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Spacegirl and Eternity Boy Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Spacegirl and Eternity Boy
Post By Li-Bai. 23/05/10, 09:14 am

;A; Have I ever told you that I love your style? Well I'm telling you again now.

This story was amaaziiinng <3 Brilliant and just plain awesome. Characterisation was realistic, storyline was thoroughly engaging and narration felt distanced in that good, pleasing kind of way. Genius. GENIUS DESU YO.

ilu Pyro <3

And oh gosh. So much pun. xD

Posting originals on Artists Alley yeah hi-five~~
Li-Bai
Li-Bai
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2251
Transforms into : a lover and a renegade fighter.
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down
http://li-bai.deviantart.com

Post By Selphiroth. 26/05/10, 05:09 pm

I don't think anything I can say that can come close to measuring up to this piece. So here - I am thankful that you've linked me to it.

Just so. Beautiful.
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content