Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suikoden Group - 2011

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Suikoden Group - 2011
Post By Guest. 23/04/10, 10:07 am

Oh, yay!! =D Excite. I'll add her to the list. I wondered if she would be joining/ you'd be coercing her into joining lol. I take it she's doing the Suikoden 2 version?

Now we just need a Lucretia... <<;

Edit: Shinrii, I found the pictures I have of Frey in the Knight's armor, but they're probably not very good for references seeing as it's unofficial artwork, and neither of them offer a complete view of the costume:
Heeeere~
and here. 8D

Suikoden Group - 2011 - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Pocky. 26/04/10, 06:18 pm

If the group ends up coming to Wellygeddon then me and Nazgul would be keen to join *if we can get our lazy arses in gear and make costumes*

Nazgul would be keen to do Jacques from Suikoden 3, I'm...still undecided but if Shinrii doesn't claim her I might go as Lyon from Suikoden 5 orrrr possibly Linfa from the same game. Though in the end I may possibly give in to peer pressure and cosplay one of the bajillions of Viki's *starts practicing her best shocked expression* >_> <_<;;;

Yar, we are both very maybe maybe's though at this point ^^;;;;
Pocky
Pocky
Banana

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 03/05/10, 05:09 pm

OH. I didn't notice this thread had been posted in. Yay, more people! Suikoden Group - 2011 - Page 2 65988
I'll put you guys on the list as maybe's. C:

I think you would make a good Lyon. I was considering cosplaying Linfa at some point because I have a spare wig for it... but then I saw the crazy tiger-pattern-thing on her dress and I was like yeahhhhhNO.

Back to top Go down

Post By Pocky. 04/05/10, 08:08 am

Lyon would be fun and a great excuse to stalk whoever cosplays Freyjadour *ahem* I are not fangirl. >_> <_< I'm a bit worried that if I cosplay Linfa it'll mean I look less like a cosplayer and just like an asian girl running around looking....well...asian. XD

Didn't you just paint an insane amount of..floral...something-a-rathers for your Zashiki Warashi cosplay? Compared to that a crazy giant tiger dragon thing should be a cinch *nods nods* lol though I can't say anything since I'd make SY paint the insane pattern thing for me bwahahahahahaha
Pocky
Pocky
Banana

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post By minato_arisato. 14/05/10, 10:45 am

O.o!
i'm keen!!
probs be doing Nanami from Suikoden 2
minato_arisato
minato_arisato
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : a portobello mushroom
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post By RainbowMoonDust. 14/05/10, 10:13 pm

Seeing as this group is filling up, I'll nab Lymsleia Falenas before she is taken then. nodnod Although I'm a tentaive maybe for at the moment. :think:

*Sigh* I also really wanted to do Linfa, but that stupid dragon, no wayl in hell can I paint that. pale

So my other choice and also my top one, Lymsleia it is then! Very Happy nodnod Now I just need to play the game some more. (Has only played it a little). sweatdrop
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Post By Guest. 15/05/10, 03:23 am

Woohoo! This group is gaining much wider interest than I was expecting. List updated! :3

@RMD - I find that the game is a little slow to start (I get bored during the first 3-5 hours of gameplay) but after that it picks up quite well. <3

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Suikoden Group - 2011

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: General Cosplay Discussion :: Potential Group Discussion-