Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GEO Magic Colour lenses?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
GEO Magic Colour lenses?
Post By Cactiberry. 07/03/10, 03:32 am

(Temporarily breaking my CNZ fast. I don't know who else to ask for information D:)
Does anyone know anything about the quality/usage of GEO magic colour lenses? As in, how long they last, how many times you can wear them, the quality (As in how well they change your eye colour) etc?
Thanks in advance.
Cactiberry
Cactiberry
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2283
Transforms into : sharpedo
Registration date : 2009-06-20

GEO Magic Colour lenses? Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: GEO Magic Colour lenses?
Post By damian. 07/03/10, 06:29 am

I wear GEO Angel lenses~ Not sure how they relate to the Magic Color lenses though. BRB googling.
Used them for Espeon and Gokudera at Auckgeddon last year. (Actually, I've used GEO Angel lenses for all my cosplays so far that require eyes that aren't brown or black....)

In regards to color change, they're only obvious up close when I wear them because my base eye color is dark. When viewed from far away, next to other dark eyed people it's obvious my eyes are not brown, but they do look rather dark.
My sister and her friend have a slight problem wearing the lenses though, they seem to be a little too big for them so you might have to check that out-- I personally don't have this problem. I also have no idea how big regular clear lenses are either, in any case, so I'm of no help here...

I suppose the color will be brighter and more visible on lighter eyes, but I don't really know as I've only seen them on Asian eyes (lawl a lot of the cosplayers back home here use GEO Angel lenses bahahaha) :C
One thing I have to warn you about though, is that the clear bit in the centre of the lens is pretty big, so your natural eye color might show through. These lenses are made for Asians to look 'cute' and 'doll-like' and the bigger hole in the centre is to make the pupil look bigger. My sister's eyes are medium brown compared to my dark brown, and up close, the brown ring of her natural iris shows around her pupil before the grey of her lenses start.

Hope that helps? ;;

[ETA] ohhh those. as with the Angel lenses, those are obvious up close but not so much from far away for dark eyes, i'm not quite sure how they look on lighter eyes as i've only seen them in action and not owned any. i reckon they'd be better for you as compared to circle lenses (like the Angel ones with the dark ring around the edge) as they look more natural on lighter eyes. but with the Angel lenses, the clear bit in the centre of the lens is still pretty big, so depending on the eye color you want to get, your natural color might show through.

my lenses are yearly lenses, i think this goes for all GEO lenses though you may be able to find monthly ones or ones that last three months? idk. i wear mine pretty often, i used to wear them almost every day last year and they lasted the entire year.

but GEO's a good brand with good lenses, as long as you get the original thing-- there are fakes floating around the internet market and those are of subpar quality.

i hope this helps! :C most of my experience with GEO lenses are with those of a different set/series so i can't offer much help especially with the color coverage and stuff.
damian
damian
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 551
Registration date : 2009-10-19

GEO Magic Colour lenses? Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002940450082

GEO Magic Colour lenses?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum