Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE}

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE}
Post By Guest. 13/01/10, 04:12 pm

Fartz wrote:
he intends to do the exact opposite of what itachi wanted

^ There.

That's the main reason have stopped reading the manga for a long time, because Sasuke was giving me a headache.

Itachi- ''I love peace and saved your life and the clan had to be killed because they were planning war !''
Sasuke- ''ORR OKAIE ! Imma go and cause some more war and destruction Itachi !''~~

-____-

How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE} - Page 2 641870

How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE} - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE}
Post By Xx_Lolita_Hime_xX. 14/01/10, 06:53 am

lol I'm still only reading chapter 164 of the manga>.<
I sorta read some of shippuden.......
It's so damn long I can hardly be bothered catching up to 400 something chapters......the fillers are a pain and so is how long they fight for!

I wonder if Masashi is getting sick of Naruto......after it has been going on since like 1997!!!>.< (He might finally finish it when he's in a retirement home -_-;;;)
Xx_Lolita_Hime_xX
Xx_Lolita_Hime_xX
Le grande

Number of posts : 192
Transforms into : Predator
Registration date : 2008-07-17

How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE} - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Max Power. 28/01/10, 10:59 am

I hope its near the end... I like naruto and I read it all the time buuuut its getting waaaay to draged out! its like "and in this chapter... Sasuke will punch Danzo!.... or will he?"
Max Power
Max Power
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkGaia. 30/01/10, 11:25 am

Sadistic Mairu Jivasu wrote:
I hope its near the end... I like naruto and I read it all the time buuuut its getting waaaay to draged out! its like "and in this chapter... Sasuke will punch Danzo!.... or will he?"

-Thats made me laugh so much and I dont know why-

XDD, I think, Naruto should eventually learn how to control his nine tails (like Bumble controls his 8 tails), after killing sasuke, then do a cliche final showdown with Madara, thatd be a resepctable ending, because its unexpectedly expected : DDDD
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Number of posts : 264
Transforms into : Ceres. Phuket in Thailand YEAH 8D
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post By Max Power. 31/01/10, 03:05 am

agreed!

unfortunetly I think whats gonna happen iiiiiis *takes a deep breath*

Naruto will continue to be torn by the want to save Sasuke and to save Konoha, during this conflict he will try and save Sasuke because he has a undying sence of obligation to save him regardless of what Sakura said. Sasuke will continue to work for Madara because the only reason hes doing it is because he knows he couldn't beat Madara if he tried. Sasuke will step on everyone to destroy the town who made his brother murder his entire clan. In the mean time Naruto will get closer and closer to Madara, who he is unable to beat with out the power of the tailed fox. Despite all odds Naruto and Sasuke will have another clash that ends in.... nothing, they will both live. Eventualy with the power Naruto has and after having a chat to Sasuke, because thats how Naruto seems to convince everyone that they are a naughty naughty boy and should stop it, Sasuke and Naruto will join forces to defeat Madara, combining both their strongest attacks togeaher which will be so powerful it will rip a hole in time and space, thus destroying Madara who can apparently control both. The series will end with them back in Konaha, Sasuke beign the head of security detail in Konoha or adviser to the hokage, Naruto.

*dies* XD
Max Power
Max Power
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkGaia. 31/01/10, 04:22 am

Ugh, another 150 episodes hen D:
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post By NieN. 31/01/10, 06:26 am

Even though it's dragging on like crazy, at least the weekly chapters are still pretty interesting unlike Bleach
NieN
NieN
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : Ho-Oh, lol jks a Hoothoot
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 31/01/10, 08:43 am

Sadistic Mairu Jivasu wrote:
Sasuke beign the head of security detail in Konoha or adviser to the hokage, Naruto.

This seems really positive- thinking, because heaps of people think that Sasuke is going to die in a depressing, over-dramatic battle... probably with rain, all depressing, over- dramatic battles have rain..

What pairings in the end do you want to happen in the end guys ? ^^

Really want Sakura and Rock Lee to end up together, and Sasuke to end up with Naruto or Naruto with Hinata..

Back to top Go down

Post By Max Power. 31/01/10, 09:24 am

nawwww, it wouldnt end with one of them dying, other wise thats the entire series almost of Naruto trying to save him gone up in smoke XD I mean after all that fighting to get him to come back to konaha and he dies? no way Razz Kishimoto wouldnt do that to us! at lest I hope not XDDD

mmm Im not sure about pairings cos im very bias to the yaoi/yuri pairings, though I think Naruto and HInata will be a big one since its been hinted at alot in the series, I dont dare speculate on the rest of them though XD

LOl yeah, probly more then 150 though, we all know how they like to drag it out for as many chapters as possible
"and in this chapter Naruto will get mad... and then talk about being mad!"
Max Power
Max Power
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By sakura-uchiha. 06/03/10, 05:06 am

Weeellll.... this is what I want...
I want Naruto to drag Sasuke-kuun Back. And suomehow SMASH the frikken sense into that chicken-butt head of his..
Naruto HAS TO end up with Hinata...
I REALLY want Sasu to end up with Saku!!!!!!!!!
And..I want a Happy ending too!!
sakura-uchiha
sakura-uchiha
Tophat

Number of posts : 140
Transforms into : a katt!!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

Back to top Go down
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/qkatp, https://www.facebook.com/home.ph

Post By DarkGaia. 08/03/10, 12:44 pm

Heheh, In the latest chapters, I doubt sasukes gonna be alive for much longer, either that, or itll spend about 50 more chapters making sasuke normal, But im really hoping the series is finally concluding in the manga, it seems they only need a few for a battle, a few for after the battle, then one for what the future is like... or something like that?
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post By riiche-. 08/03/10, 12:57 pm

Sheldawg wrote:
I thought Masashi planned on Naruto on being a trilogy, right?
Oh, no. Please, no.

DarkGaia wrote:
Heheh, In the latest chapters, I doubt sasukes gonna be alive for much longer, either that, or itll spend about 50 more chapters making sasuke normal, But im really hoping the series is finally concluding in the manga, it seems they only need a few for a battle, a few for after the battle, then one for what the future is like... or something like that?
From the point of view of the mangaka... er... I don't think Sasuke's going to die. Afterall, Naruto has this magical power to make every happy! and not evil! so that's gonna happen to Sasuke because it's called Naruto not Sasuke. Hopefully a really big Naruto vs. Sasuke where Naruto wins and the whole village goes BANZAI YOU SHULD BE OUR HOKAGE will happen soon. It started out good then it dragged on foreverr.
riiche-
riiche-
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 684
Transforms into : voldymart
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post By sakura-uchiha. 13/03/10, 07:03 am

I dont care. As long as the ends a good end...
It would SO suck if it ended like 'Naruto and Sasuke both die in a clash."
WTF?!?!?!
I will STAB the HELL outta Kishimoto-sama...
Well..... Naruto will most Obviously/probably become hokage,, since that's why his name is the title..... It's impossible for Sasuke to become Hokage.... And Sakura... She's just Sakura(although she's my favourite character...).
I just want to end to be a good one...
I DONT want Sasuke to die.
And apparently it's more likely for Naruto and Hinata to end up together...
But then we have to wait for the third big Ninja war and Sasu and Narus' Last showdown, And it'll all end...

*Lets hope they don't die*
> <
sakura-uchiha
sakura-uchiha
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkGaia. 13/03/10, 07:21 am

sakura-uchiha wrote:
I dont care. As long as the ends a good end...
It would SO suck if it ended like 'Naruto and Sasuke both die in a clash."
WTF?!?!?!
I will STAB the HELL outta Kishimoto-sama...
Well..... Naruto will most Obviously/probably become hokage,, since that's why his name is the title..... It's impossible for Sasuke to become Hokage.... And Sakura... She's just Sakura(although she's my favourite character...).
I just want to end to be a good one...
I DONT want Sasuke to die.
And apparently it's more likely for Naruto and Hinata to end up together...
But then we have to wait for the third big Ninja war and Sasu and Narus' Last showdown, And it'll all end...

*Lets hope they don't die*
> <

Naruto has a thing for dragging out endings WAYY longer than they should be, like sasuke and narutos battle in the last series, it should of ended the anime, but then they have lyk 80 episodes worth of pointless fillers... as for the manga, I recon sasuke will prolly end up dying -gets stabbed by sakura-uchiha- or stepping aside, OR, being badly injured and brought back to the village and is accepted because its justlike that.

I recn Madara will be the one to fight Naruto last, after all, hes the one who started all this (from the day the kyuubi attacked the village)
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post By sakura-uchiha. 13/03/10, 07:49 am

DarkGaia wrote:
Naruto has a thing for dragging out endings WAYY longer than they should be, like sasuke and narutos battle in the last series, it should of ended the anime, but then they have lyk 80 episodes worth of pointless fillers... as for the manga, I recon sasuke will prolly end up dying -gets stabbed by sakura-uchiha- or stepping aside, OR, being badly injured and brought back to the village and is accepted because its justlike that.

I recn Madara will be the one to fight Naruto last, after all, hes the one who started all this (from the day the kyuubi attacked the village)

I love Madara.. But yea he's a %&*%%$^ for starting all this. Fillers piss me off, really bad, but I still love Naruto. I want to stab Sasuke myself and drag him back to Konoha and knock him out everytime he tries to wake up until he stops being such a &%*&*^. I really don't want him to die... So Im getting ready to go to Japan and GET Kishimoto-sama if the ending sucks/is disappointing. I think they shoudl STOP the fillers and get ON with the anime. or cut off the fillers!!! I mean they could completely wipe off the "Sasuke leaving sakura and him setting her on the bench and KISSING HER GOODBYE" scene, but they couldn't cut out the frikken fillers?!?! *Smashes Keyboard*
Arg. Anyways.. Please let the ending be good!!
*crosses fingers*
sakura-uchiha
sakura-uchiha
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By riiche-. 13/03/10, 12:18 pm

Stole from MAL:
Spoiler:
How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE} - Page 2 95428
riiche-
riiche-
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 684
Transforms into : voldymart
Registration date : 2010-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post By sakura-uchiha. 19/03/10, 11:47 am

Well, omg it is SO intense atm I am like DYING reading it
> <
Naruto FTWWWWW
sakura-uchiha
sakura-uchiha
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Fartz. 22/03/10, 08:38 am

still doesnt explain what powers itachi gave to naruto >.<
Fartz
Fartz
Terminator

Number of posts : 79
Transforms into : nyuuuuu!!
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 22/03/10, 12:53 pm

Maybe Naruto can go on to 500 episodes. However will the fans of naruto will still be watching?

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 22/03/10, 03:03 pm

Have been hearing rumors that Sasuke has gone psycho, like he has totally lost the plot..
0___0';

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkGaia. 24/03/10, 01:20 pm

Hmm.. now that I think about it, Sasuke is pretty much at the point of no return, IM REALLY hoping for a happy ending, now just seing the ending of Code Geass r2 Im sort of prone to watching despressing animes, however, I want Naruto shippuden to end happily, Even if sasuke dies, they can still make it happy cant they!?
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post By carnione. 18/04/10, 01:58 pm

XD Don't have much to add except: Will Naruto ever be Hokage?!!

*is also not really up to date with the anime - has Itachi died yet?*
carnione
carnione
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post By DarkGaia. 19/04/10, 09:57 am

@ carnione

Yes.... yes he has >>;
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Back to top Go down

Post By DeltaBeta. 19/04/10, 11:52 am

carnione wrote:

*is also not really up to date with the anime - has Itachi died yet?*

But now in the manga, he is dead, but still around~

How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE} - Page 2 352708
DeltaBeta
DeltaBeta
Tophat

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post By carnione. 19/04/10, 12:01 pm

^Ohhh must watch the episode in which he dies D8
I left the manga for a bit when I first read his death XD Then resumed reading...
carnione
carnione
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 662

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

How will Naruto shippuden end? 500+ episodes is to possible {SPOILERS GALORE}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Anime & Manga-