Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  


turn your photo into a drawing

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 21/11/09, 06:33 am

gimme a photo and i'll turn it into something like this:
turn your photo into a drawing Waterlily_by_lost_in_shangrila

I can't guarentee it will look a lot like you in the end though, but it'll be pretty (hopefully).
turn your photo into a drawing 352708

the style depends on you. she can be really asian (lol, like in the pic) or western, -shrugs- i don mind.

i want to do this for commission and self-interest purposes... i donno how much people are willing to pay to have something like this done... orz||

but just post a reply about it if you are interested please?

PS: it takes me approximately 5 hours+ to do something like that (depends on how much details i put in)
PSPS: if you don want your photo to turn into a drawing, i can also do photo manipulations to make you prettier. that'll only take 1-2 hours.


Last edited by Lost in Shangri-La on 22/11/09, 07:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Guest. 22/11/09, 06:45 am

oooo.......i'd pay you to TEACH me to figure out how to do this better! @___@ i can't pay much to get anything done yet, maybe five bucks (>> i still owe you for a wig when it comes in anways? LOL)

Gawd i'm jealous <3 i'd pay you probably a minimum of 5 bucks if you could do something for a friend of mine fro christmas as a suprise? :3

Guest
Guest


turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Blooberry. 22/11/09, 06:53 am

Oh, interested!
[could you to two people in one drawing? C: Like, me and lizzi together?]
Blooberry
Blooberry
lucky*

Number of posts : 1191
Age : 24
Location : Auckland
Transforms into : SAUSAGE MAN
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-03-24

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 22/11/09, 07:14 am

Xxreikoxx wrote:
oooo.......i'd pay you to TEACH me to figure out how to do this better! @___@ i can't pay much to get anything done yet, maybe five bucks (>> i still owe you for a wig when it comes in anways? LOL)

Gawd i'm jealous <3 i'd pay you probably a minimum of 5 bucks if you could do something for a friend of mine fro christmas as a suprise? :3

hahah yea sure... it needs to be a good photo though -nods- cos this thing is half self-interest, -shrugs-
however would she mind if i put the finished art up on internet?

Blooberry wrote:
Oh, interested!
[could you to two people in one drawing? C: Like, me and lizzi together?]

yea not a problem~ ^_^
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Blooberry. 22/11/09, 07:28 am

Okay, I'll have to ask permission from my parents and stuff [I hate being young! Dx] and find a decent photo of me and liz together, I'll get back to you! ^^
Blooberry
Blooberry
lucky*

Number of posts : 1191
Age : 24
Location : Auckland
Transforms into : SAUSAGE MAN
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-03-24

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 22/11/09, 07:57 am

Blooberry wrote:
Okay, I'll have to ask permission from my parents and stuff [I hate being young! Dx] and find a decent photo of me and liz together, I'll get back to you! ^^

^_^ okie dokie~ no problem~
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Mandie_Chan. 22/11/09, 09:53 am

ooooo~
are you charging for people?
do I get a friends discount?
Mandie_Chan
Mandie_Chan
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 6753
Age : 30
Location : Middle Earth - Chch
Transforms into : Epic Baker of DOOOOM
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2008-05-15

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Guest. 22/11/09, 10:21 am

Lost in Shangri-La wrote:
Xxreikoxx wrote:
oooo.......i'd pay you to TEACH me to figure out how to do this better! @___@ i can't pay much to get anything done yet, maybe five bucks (>> i still owe you for a wig when it comes in anways? LOL)

Gawd i'm jealous <3 i'd pay you probably a minimum of 5 bucks if you could do something for a friend of mine fro christmas as a suprise? :3

hahah yea sure... it needs to be a good photo though -nods- cos this thing is half self-interest, -shrugs-
however would she mind if i put the finished art up on internet?

I have some decent photos of him LOL, and >.> the whole fun part would be is that you could stick it on your deviant art (Why not >.> i do it when i draw things for him LOL)

Guest
Guest


turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By creature124. 22/11/09, 12:11 pm

5+ hours? In my mind, thats 60+ dollars, at the very least. Minimum wage, boys and girls.
creature124
creature124
Winner of the Keen Designer Award

Number of posts : 1948
Age : 30
Location : Pakuranga, Auckland
Transforms into : Trollmon
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-07-11

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 22/11/09, 12:31 pm

Mandie_Chan wrote:
ooooo~
are you charging for people?
do I get a friends discount?
hahahah i'm not asking for too much, i do this for fun anyway, XD you can just pay me like... not too much. a price that is within your limit -nods-

Xxreikoxx wrote:

I have some decent photos of him LOL, and >.> the whole fun part would be is that you could stick it on your deviant art (Why not >.> i do it when i draw things for him LOL)
OOOOOOOOOOoooooooo a guy?! YAY that's good, cos i haven't tried drawing guys yet. good practice -nods- LOL
yup i hope i get to stick it up dA, hahah.

creature124 wrote:
5+ hours? In my mind, thats 60+ dollars, at the very least. Minimum wage, boys and girls.
LOL, don worry too much about that... i said it's half self interest, i'm not gonna ask for that much, ahahahah... i was just expecting like... 10-30 dollars-ish depending on your limit, LOL.
of course i wouldn't mind if you gimme 60 bucks though, AHAHAHAHAHAH~
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Willuknight. 22/11/09, 12:43 pm

Lost in Shangri-La wrote:

PSPS: if you don want your photo to turn into a drawing, i can also do photo manipulations to make you prettier. that'll only take 1-2 hours.

If you're really ugly, it would probably take longer though, right?

turn your photo into a drawing 48404
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Age : 36
Location : Christchurch
Transforms into : Megatron
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-04-27

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 22/11/09, 12:48 pm

Willuknight wrote:
Lost in Shangri-La wrote:

PSPS: if you don want your photo to turn into a drawing, i can also do photo manipulations to make you prettier. that'll only take 1-2 hours.

If you're really ugly, it would probably take longer though, right?

turn your photo into a drawing 48404

LOLLLLLL, well considering i turned myself into that pic up there in 4 hours, i don think it makes much diff, lemao
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Pseudonym. 22/11/09, 01:34 pm

aww noes! i likes it

/me prints it out and hangs on his wall


Last edited by Pseudonym on 22/11/09, 01:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Almighty

Number of posts : 388
Age : 34
Location : Christchurch
Registration date : 2008-06-02

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 22/11/09, 01:35 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
aww noes! i likes it

/me prints it out and hangs on his wall

awwwww yay~ glad someone likes it~ -dances in circles-
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Willuknight. 22/11/09, 01:46 pm

whoops wrong account.... ~_~;
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Age : 36
Location : Christchurch
Transforms into : Megatron
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2008-04-27

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Lost in Shangri-La. 22/11/09, 04:06 pm

Willuknight wrote:
whoops wrong account.... ~_~;

LOL i was thinking why Jen was referring to herself as "him" LOL........
Lost in Shangri-La
Lost in Shangri-La
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 777
Age : 111
Transforms into : destiny
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2008-04-29

turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down
http://lost-in-shangrila.deviantart.com/

Re: turn your photo into a drawing
Post By Sponsored content.


Sponsored content



turn your photo into a drawing Vide
Back to top Go down

turn your photo into a drawing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: Artists Alley-