Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lounge/Jazz/Disco

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Lounge/Jazz/Disco
Post By Ninja-Lemming. 12/11/09, 01:12 am

So, like, I just finished downloading 1.1gb (237 songs) of lounge music last night and decided that it's pretty tops. Who else likes lounge music here? Better yet, who even knows what it is? For some reason, people get lounge and house mixed up.

As for Jazz... I, like, totally need more Jazz music and dunno where to come across it or what artists to hunt for so does anybody have any ideas?

And finally Disco music. Goddamn that stuff's awesome. So if anyone knows where I can find that as well, big ups to you.

Also, post what artists you like or what kinda lounge, etc., songs you listen to.

The 1.1gb of lounge was the 1994-2007 editions of Café del Mar which is pretty awesome so if you like lounge, I'd hunt down some of that.
As for Jazz, currently I only have the remix projects for Phoenix Wright (Beautiful, let me tell you).
And finally, disco, at the moment I only have Absolute Disco Vol. 1 which has the basics like Disco Inferno, Car Wash, etc., but I want more!!
Ninja-Lemming
Ninja-Lemming
Zenbu

Number of posts : 51
Transforms into : Jamaica-mon
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Lounge/Jazz/Disco Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Lounge/Jazz/Disco
Post By Sonic Reducer. 12/11/09, 01:51 am

I like both lounge and jazz.. but can't touch disco sorry... The only slightly disco song i like is a song by rip rig and panic....but I cant remember the name
Sonic Reducer
Sonic Reducer
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 675
Transforms into : Your mother
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Lounge/Jazz/Disco Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jesuschristpose

Post By Guest. 12/11/09, 02:49 am

lounge music is rad when you're just chillin, but if you're actively listening it gets kind of boring. jazz is awesome, though, for the most part. i'd suggest tommy emmanuel, miles davis and charlie parker. they're all p. well know, so they're easy to find. emmanuel is a bit more guitar-driven than the other two, so yeah, if that's your thing. steely dan also has some nice jazzy guitar songs but his voice is uncool in my opinion. if you want more game remix jazz, you should check out neskvartetten and lsd on ocremix, or try to find the album 'the brink of time'. it's an official jazz remix album for chrono trigger, and it's pretty fantastic. C:

Lounge/Jazz/Disco Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Ninja-Lemming. 12/11/09, 02:59 am

juxtapoz wrote:
find the album 'the brink of time'. it's an official jazz remix album for chrono trigger

.........Chrono Trigger?
..............................Jazz music??
...............................................Totally know what I'M doing when I get home!!
Ninja-Lemming
Ninja-Lemming
Zenbu

Number of posts : 51
Transforms into : Jamaica-mon
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Lounge/Jazz/Disco Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By iwuvanime. 12/11/09, 05:13 pm

love Jazz....grew up with Jazz...my mum is a professional Jazz singer (and many other genres too).
iwuvanime
iwuvanime
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 448
Transforms into : Lady Fluffalups, Super Villaness Extraordinaire
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Lounge/Jazz/Disco Vide
Back to top Go down
http://Www.iwuvanime.tumblr.com

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content