Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Design competition

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Design competition
Post By BlackOperationz. 07/11/09, 10:47 am

This is a Request to all that use Photoshop..

I am looking for someone that is able to create a Cool Looking Font for my Next video.

The words that I need in this font is "This is a Battle Ground"
If anyone can submit into this Thread with a cool looking font with these Words.. Will have them in my Next Video and also be Credited..

I have already Started My video and have uploaded a Beta Version of it for people to see..
The fonts I have made Currently.. That are already in this Video I want to Change for the Person that submitted the best looking font.
http://www.mediafire.com/?zyjhzjongzg
There is a Download link..

What you need to do:
1. Go to your designated sites to where you get fonts from
2. Download the font that you think is suitable for the video
3. Put it in whatever you put words together with.
4. Type in "This is a BATTLE GROUND"
5. Upload and Post it in this reply

Best looking one gets Credited in the video Description of the video.. With there Font in the Video its self..

Font Colour: Mainly just looking at a white... for this video.
Thank you.. to those that Make a Font for me..

Reason
The reason why I ask of this is cause I do not have the time to learn how to do this.. All I do is make videos and I do not like the Fonts that the editing Program comes with.. I am just looking for Unique Fonts that People have not seen before in Videos..
Very Easy to do..
But I would like to see if anyone would like some of there work inside one of my videos..

Last edited by BlackOperationz on 07/11/09, 10:59 am; edited 2 times in total
BlackOperationz
BlackOperationz
Tophat

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Design competition Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackops619.deviantart.com

Re: Design competition
Post By Guest. 08/11/09, 12:18 pm

I'm not sure how to create fonts - but i think maybe what you'er looking for is a TITLE graphic per se?

Design competition Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 08/11/09, 12:43 pm

So what, do you actually want someone to create a font (which is a lot of hard work, and takes forever) or do you want someone to find you some cool fonts so they can stick them in your video?

Either way, Photoshop is not a program you'd use to make amvs,
at all. Unless you just want 'this is a battle ground' on a still image so you can stick that in. But if you want it on a moving video then Photoshop is really not the way to go. It does have animation capabilities, but they're really limited, and as far as I know you'd need to save your amv in a layered .psd for anyone to actually be able to edit all the frames, so.

but yeah
later on you're all like 'put it in whatever you put words together with' so, what
kind of confusing, man

Whatever though. It'd probably look far nicer if you got someone to put together your little phrase in a cool way - so good kerning and different sizing and placement etc - rather than just picking out/ making a cool font, you know what I mean? Then if you get whoever to send that in a format that allows for transparent backgrounds and is supported by whatever program you're using, and you'd be all set.

Design competition Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 08/11/09, 01:14 pm

I think what he means is that someone uses photo shop to create some title slides fro him, which he wont use photoshop for, someone else will?

Design competition Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 08/11/09, 01:19 pm

oh, right.
riiiiight

that makes sense
ty

Design competition Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Saiyajin Mui. 08/11/09, 02:22 pm

I think what Josh is meaning is that you either use fonts that you've downloaded, or fonts you have made to display the phrase he's assigned. He'll pick the one he thinks is best and use it for his AMV.

Winner obviously being credited of course. It's something I did a lot of when he makes AMVs.

Example as shown below:

Spoiler:
Saiyajin Mui
Saiyajin Mui
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 665
Transforms into : Satsujinki
Registration date : 2009-05-14

Design competition Vide
Back to top Go down
http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net/