Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[WCB10] Fundraising starts...NOW!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
[WCB10] Fundraising starts...NOW!
Post By Static. 02/10/09, 10:07 am

So! With the founding of the SPCC, we're applying for funding for the ball from everywhere. So far we haven't secured cash, but have managed to get Madman on board, and they'll be doing something super secret that you won't find out unless you come Very Happy

The first fundraising product we're doing is Cosplay Photos - we'll be doing up some posters, possibly some stickers and wall scrolls, and other assorted arty items. The Static Photostash and the Vault of Souls, with their powers combined, will make up most of the photographic material we use - we will be contacting people before we sell their image, don't worry! But all proceeds will go to the ball, payments being made directly to the SPCC bank account. Or to us in person if you'd like to pay people directly and get yer goods straight away :) If you're an arty person and want to contribute some artwork, in the full knowledge that all proceeds go to the ball (and thus, not to you - you will get credit on the items!) then we'd be delighted to accept!

Another possibility is selling framed prints of photos I've done for my assignment - I framed one up this morning, and it looked pretty amazing! I'm currently in the process of sweet-taking myself a good deal on frames and printing, so prices will be coming soon. At this point, I won't be taking a cut of the profits from these - again, all proceeds go to the ball. Depending on how many of you want photos, I may change my mind on this Very Happy

Options that will be available for the photos:

Framed and colour matted 5x7" print - you won't get to pick the matt colour unfortunately, I only have a few to choose from and I'd rather match the print to the right matt than run out of a colour too fast....e___e I don't get to choose what ones I get either!

Framed and colour matted 18x12" print - big print is big! This size is very close to A3, a little longer and narrower.

4x4" block mounted photo - these can be wall hung
4x6" block mounted photo
8x10" block mounted photo

I will also be able to do straight prints in any size above 5x7" :) Prices to be confirmed asap! And also a photo of the frames Very Happy
Static
Static
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3584
Transforms into : HULKSMASH
Registration date : 2008-05-21

[WCB10] Fundraising starts...NOW! Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.little-noise.com

Re: [WCB10] Fundraising starts...NOW!
Post By Rolly. 02/10/09, 02:46 pm

Do you mind people that have some spare cash lying around wanting to donate directly to the SPCC's bank account? Liek, back transfer or something.

Is that possible? :O
Rolly
Rolly
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2918
Transforms into : a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Static. 03/10/09, 01:39 pm

Hmm. That would be great - but until we get charitable status, I'd feel reeeeally weird about accepting donations...particularly if the charities commission get their knickers in a knot about it. Hold that thought!
Static
Static
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3584
Transforms into : HULKSMASH
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-noise.com

Post By mightydelemma. 09/10/09, 08:50 am

Rolly wrote:
Do you mind people that have some spare cash lying around wanting to donate directly to the SPCC's bank account? Liek, back transfer or something.

Is that possible? :O
if you come to the halloween party we will have a donation Pig. so you can do it then
mightydelemma
mightydelemma
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 212
Transforms into : with your mom
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddragon.deviantart.com

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content