Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VUWSA mini-con: 19 August, Vic University.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: VUWSA mini-con: 19 August, Vic University.
Post By Guest. 20/08/09, 11:25 am

u_ne_korn wrote:
The Anime Club, the Games Club, and the Sci-fi Club from the University were all there. Pulsar Max had a bunch of stuff with reduced prices. The BNZ Center Wargames Supplies Shop was there, with a good bunch of their usual stuff. A bunch of cartoonists I don't know anything about were there, selling comics and sketches. And the Japanese importer from Kilbirnie was there with a stack of Kimono's and bits and bobs. Verboom badges and a few other shops I'm not familiar with.

I won a chocolate bar because apparently "Where is Spock from?" is a hard question.

There was a screen showing... something. Not sure what.

When I was there, I reckon there was another 50 people there in addition to the stall holders.

There was suppossed to be an afterparty but I didn't go - I was viciously attacked by statistics.

Dang! I always miss out on the good stuff. Pulsar Max actually had things reduced? Thats a first! puppyeyes Then I guess I really did miss out! I never get deals from them. I'm always left to fork out full price. whee
haha sorry to sound ignorant but where is Spock from?
VUWSA needs to organise another one during the break...but not on weekends...
I work weekends. sweatdrop

VUWSA mini-con: 19 August, Vic University. - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

VUWSA mini-con: 19 August, Vic University.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Usergroups :: North Island Cosplayers-