Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Sad Attempt at Lyrics] Not A Rip in Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: [Sad Attempt at Lyrics] Not A Rip in Society
Post By Tamoo. 31/03/08, 12:51 pm

Is this about me? >0>;;
Tamoo
Tamoo
Supermod

Number of posts : 4525
Registration date : 2007-11-24

[Sad Attempt at Lyrics] Not A Rip in Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Admin. 01/04/08, 07:53 am

Er - what? No. If you must know it's about the person who sits next to me in class. He's always complaining.

"I got in trouble because I didn't do the homework but I didn't even know we had it." And the teacher had already said, many times, when you go out of the class for extension you have to catch up and make sure you know what's going on. You're old enough to take responsibility for yourself.

"We haven't had sport in like, a week" All I have to say is: "TOO BAD physics!"
"I mean PE is part of the curriculum. We have to do it." Well then, why don't you stop driving me insane and express your feelings to someone who can make a difference, you know the one that plans out the day.... I know there's a word somewhere... Oh yeah! the teacher! And besides. You can work on your physical health at home. You can however learn everything else at home.... unless you're home schooled. And whenever we go out for Physical EDUCATION(I swear he thinks PE means fun game of run-around!) we just complains about how it's boring, I mean, everyone else probably thinks so too. But we all have the intelligence to understand that others may need this skill and that it's important to know how to throw and catch a ball(I mean, even if you hate sport, you can use the skill to play with your children in the future) and keep our mouths shut.

Not to mention he's an asshole, picks on me because I'm smarter than him and I'm not always getting in trouble AND he can't get over himself.

Last edited by Sowilo on 01/04/08, 09:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Winner of the Golden Gun Award

Number of posts : 2982
Transforms into : yo mama.
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down
http://authenticsowilo.deviantart.com/

Post By Guest. 01/04/08, 08:18 am

xD Tammy, if it's any consolation I thought the same thing too. Well, not that they were directed at you, but at me. So uhm. Let's be paranoid together!

But very nice Lyrics, Alex. Very Happy I like them~ And I like the anology of jeans. :)

but - don't critisice your own work! After all, you can't start off great. Everyone start's somewhere. ^6

Back to top Go down

Post By commandercandyfloss. 31/03/09, 04:04 pm

Those're good lyrics :3
Awesome work!
commandercandyfloss
commandercandyfloss
banana in pajamas ;O

Number of posts : 879
Transforms into : a candyfloss princess
Registration date : 2008-07-16