Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

......hi? O_O? ~glomps~

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: ......hi? O_O? ~glomps~
Post By Tsuki Amu. 15/05/09, 01:13 am

....whats a reverse pedo?....... ashamed

Tsuki Amu
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 213
Transforms into : some crazed kid.
Registration date : 2009-05-01

......hi? O_O? ~glomps~ - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/05/09, 09:44 am

Tsuki Amu wrote:
....whats a reverse pedo?....... ashamed

You may notice people just say things here without explaining their own private lingo to anybody.
I am guessing maybe young people who make sexual advances to older people. Or it could just have been a throw away one line joke? You never know if anybody is actually serious here. :think: coocoo

Pikachu beat naruto
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Number of posts : 4033
Transforms into : This stylish saffron shirt.
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down
http://skydrive.live.com/#cid=23D41AFD1F51E1F4

Post By Aikome. 15/05/09, 03:49 pm

../thinks about that

That would prolly make me one 8D
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Number of posts : 1564
Transforms into : TROLL :3
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Adulescentulus Carnifex. 15/05/09, 04:09 pm

No pedos here!!!
welcome, btw you see that dark corner over there... come with me too it i have candy Very Happy
Adulescentulus Carnifex
Adulescentulus Carnifex
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/05/09, 04:48 pm

Tsuki Amu wrote:
To my eternal shame I cosplayed as Ichigo(from Tokyo Mew Mew) when I was four and looked like an IDIOT

HaHa HaHa. Seriously it sounds cute. lol.

Aikome wrote:
../thinks about that

Really, why and why?

PS. So what Elfen Liad costume are you thinking of?

Pedro_Bear wrote:
No pedos here!!!
welcome, btw you see that dark corner over there... come with me too it i have candy Very Happy

Not again ... sigh . Heres a couple a choc cookies you can have, then go play over there under that street light.

You do realise that Aikome is of legal age, and you are only two years different, hence not pedo. Just a stalker, or a mugger.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 15/05/09, 04:59 pm

Highlander wrote:

Aikome wrote:
../thinks about that

Really, why and why?

Simple answer is that most people are older than me anyway sweatdrop
I will not detail other reasons ~" OHOHO

I'm making both of Lucy's. And prolly wear the black dress/short hair one. Though I guess the easiest one to do would be...total nakedness and that weird headgear.
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/05/09, 05:15 pm

Aikome wrote:
Highlander wrote:

Aikome wrote:
../thinks about that

Really, why and why?

Simple answer is that most people are older than me anyway sweatdrop
I will not detail other reasons ~" OHOHO

I'm making both of Lucy's. And prolly wear the black dress/short hair one. Though I guess the easiest one to do would be...total nakedness and that weird headgear.

Too much detail=bad, esp in a public forum.
One of those whys was a headspace Q. Just for your info, cause I wasn't really expecting much of an answer.
Still would have thought there must be people your own age. PS. even if there was such a thing then you are 16 anyway.

A flesh colored body suit, that ought to be a talking point. Not worth it IMHO. But I guess you can't actually get in trouble for it. May not earn extra points with the judges.

Really hate to point this out but japanese productions censor (legaly), so total nude=more detail than the manga/anime. Don't know which is more disconcerting to watch.

Must really finish watching Elfen Liad now I have bought it.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 15/05/09, 05:19 pm

Urk. My bad stare

One word. COLD !
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/05/09, 05:33 pm

Aikome wrote:
Urk. My bad stare

One word. COLD !

Hey no need to feel bad. Sounds like you had you reasons for saying it.

What would make you feel better Cake ? cheers ? Pikachu ?

Yeah at ChCh the halls were warn the rooms were cool, not that I was wearing much either. But once you have 80 cosplayers bouncing around during the games!

PS Don't stare, you are making me nervous. Going to find a mirror to see whats wrong with me.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 15/05/09, 05:38 pm

nodnod cookies.

PS - S'not my fault. The words "not that I was wearing much either" conjure up all sorts of images...and since your username is Highlander..ALL I COULD THINK WAS KILTS ../sob
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/05/09, 06:24 pm

Not again ... sigh . Heres a couple a choc cookies you can have, then go play over there under that street light.

Aikome wrote:
nodnod cookies.

PS - S'not my fault. The words "not that I was wearing much either" conjure up all sorts of images...and since your username is Highlander..ALL I COULD THINK WAS KILTS ../sob

Not your fault? I'll take your word for it.
Was the nod for the cokkies I offered earlier, or you want some more to make you happy.

Actually the practise of belting the blanket/brat at the waist was first recored about 1590? Highlanders always wore a tunic under the Brat (,Blanket/Cloak/Shawl/Mantle/Plaid or whatever you want to call it,). The Lenee (Tunic) had long sleaves and went down anywhere from mid-thigh to ankle length. If cold you wrapped a Brat around you, and secured it wth a cloak pin, or there were other ways of doing this. I stuffed up my first Lenee, so it now extends just above, not just below the knees. Not really that bad, but am learning why women are careful sitting down. No head or footwear of course.
Of course in cold weather or battle they used an acton, not a lenee, and they cast off the brats (too hot and restrictive) but thats another story. Will try to make one of those done before DnDn, but probably not.

Now why would a handsome guy in a kilt make you sob. Not that I am normally handsome, but with a kilt. (I do plan to cosplay one next year.) Do I owe you more cookies to make happy again?
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 15/05/09, 06:32 pm

I'm not entirely sure what the sob was for

../sniff

- 'kay I do. I've been reading too many historical romance. You have shattered my dreams... D8 it sounds complicated, and uncomfortable

nodnod cookies are good ../sits under streetlight

THOU IST LEARNING.
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/05/09, 07:00 pm

Aikome wrote:

../sniff

- 'kay I do. I've been reading too many historical romance. You have shattered my dreams... D8 it sounds complicated, and uncomfortable

THOU IST LEARNING.

I think females are allowed to be like that for some reason.

It is actually quite simple. For the whole week of Canterbury Faire I was only wearing one item of clothing until it got cold, or needed washing. (Plus shorts before I scar you for life with that image.) Then I used the blanket. In fact so simple it does not have pockets, so you need a belt and pouch. I think this turned out to be simpler that most other cultures clothing, or most cosplay costumes. I managed to make the whole garb in just hours.

Yeah it shattered my dreams too. But the scottish age of romance was really nearer 1800. (Do you really want the short history lesson?) What romance novels star scotland? Wait too much info.

I have always known how to make friends by bakeing cookies, but I tend to eat all the dough before it gets near the oven.

PS. You don't need to sit under the lampost, that was just to keep you away from Pedro Bear until I could take care of him.

PPS. Actually come to think of it half the time Lucy was naked she was also covered with blood.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 16/05/09, 05:29 am

Highlander wrote:
Aikome wrote:

../sniff

THOU IST LEARNING.

I think females are allowed to be like that for some reason.

It is actually quite simple. For the whole week of Canterbury Faire I was only wearing one item of clothing until it got cold, or needed washing. (Plus shorts before I scar you for life with that image.) Then I used the blanket. In fact so simple it does not have pockets, so you need a belt and pouch. I think this turned out to be simpler that most other cultures clothing, or most cosplay costumes. I managed to make the whole garb in just hours.

Yeah it shattered my dreams too. But the scottish age of romance was really nearer 1800. (Do you really want the short history lesson?) What romance novels star scotland? Wait too much info.

I have always known how to make friends by bakeing cookies, but I tend to eat all the dough before it gets near the oven.

PS. You don't need to sit under the lampost, that was just to keep you away from Pedro Bear until I could take care of him.

PPS. Actually come to think of it half the time Lucy was naked she was also covered with blood.

^ (Plus shorts before I scar you for life with that image.) ;_;

Late. Way, way too late.

History lesson ? .. bitchslap! nope, definately not.
Huh, and here I was thinking it were a difficult thing. What about a plaid, ? Aren't they hard to fold over the correct way ?

We females ? OHOHO ~"

PS - I like my lampost fine ../munchmunch

PPS - Tomato sauce ?
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 16/05/09, 06:05 am

[PPS. Actually come to think of it half the time Lucy was naked she was also covered with blood.
^ (Plus shorts before I scar you for life with that image.) ;_;

Late. Way, way too late.

Sorry. I take it at this rate I am going to need to bake more cookies. I should stop upsetting you before you turn into a blimp.

History lesson ? .. bitchslap! nope, definately not.
Huh, and here I was thinking it were a difficult thing. What about a plaid, ? Aren''t they hard to fold over the correct way ?

Ouch! You are pushing it girlie. (Adds to very short hitlist. Sly Just joking for now, be warned. Ninja Disappear)

As I said the first record of belts over plaid was around 1590AD. Since the SCA only play up to 1600AD, and my persona is going to be about 1200AD, then the belt goes aroung the tunic, below the Brat. The brat just hangs off the shoulder, hence no pleats. Shattered another romantic illusion. To understand the diachotomy with modern scottish dress would take a few lines of history lesson.

Actually I am starting to get sick of explaining the same thing over again, but then it comes up, and I am getting good at it.

We females ? OHOHO ~\"

We (older) males are expected to be to stauch to never show emotion. :sadcry:

PS - I like my lampost fine ../munchmunch

Umm, ah ... OK.

PPS - Tomato sauce ?

Might smell after a while. I wonder if I still have my old recepie for fake blood. I could go another find one. Don''t makeup shops sell this?

Last edited by Highlander on 16/05/09, 06:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Adulescentulus Carnifex. 16/05/09, 06:15 am

Highlander wrote:
Tsuki Amu wrote:
To my eternal shame I cosplayed as Ichigo(from Tokyo Mew Mew) when I was four and looked like an IDIOT

Aikome wrote:
../thinks about that

Really, why and why?

Pedro_Bear wrote:
No pedos here!!!

You do realise that Aikome is of legal age, and you are only two years different, hence not pedo. Just a stalker, or a mugger.

Silly boy, this thread isnt to welcome Akiome now is it...
>_>
Adulescentulus Carnifex
Adulescentulus Carnifex
seXAH <3

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 16/05/09, 06:31 am

Pedro_Bear wrote:
Highlander wrote:

Pedro_Bear wrote:
No pedos here!!!

>_>

Now that is why the mods warn against multiple stacking. Confused myself. Embarassed
In that case well pedo. Would you like to join me in the dark corner, or shall I call Sgt. Sagara, investigator, CSI. He is working another case, so would be pissed to be interupted.

PS. Akiome, maybe we should give Tsuki Amu his thread back. Akiome if you want to discuss kilt, history, what flavour cookies you want, costumes, etc you can jump on my thread (good evening). After all everybody else has already used it for those things.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 16/05/09, 06:35 am

nodnod ..cookies and kilts.

What a wonderful combination ! ~"
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Back to top Go down

Post By Adulescentulus Carnifex. 16/05/09, 06:42 am

Highlander wrote:
Pedro_Bear wrote:
Highlander wrote:

Pedro_Bear wrote:
No pedos here!!!

>_>

Now that is why the mods warn against multiple stacking. Confused myself. Embarassed
In that case well pedo. Would you like to join me in the dark corner, or shall I call Sgt. Sagara, investigator, CSI. He is working another case, so would be pissed to be interupted.

PS. Akiome, maybe we should give Tsuki Amu his thread back. Akiome if you want to discuss kilt, history, what flavour cookies you want, costumes, etc you can jump on my thread (good evening). After all everybody else has already used it for those things.

Yay lets go to the dark corner Very Happy
Adulescentulus Carnifex
Adulescentulus Carnifex
seXAH <3

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 17/05/09, 03:23 am

Pedro_Bear wrote:
Yay lets go to the dark corner Very Happy

***R13***

Highlander takes off brat/cape.

Akiome (who still refuses to leave her new friend/lampost, even after running out of cookies) sees two strangers walk into the dark corner. Then she hears thump, thud, slap, bang, snap, crash .... One limps away, picks up his cape, and limps home for a good shower. Akiome clings to lampost for comfort. Later the other stranger crawls away and goes ... well somewhere one presumes.

Akiome presumably is still by Mr Lampost, since ther is no one left to tell us.

An inclusive short story by Highlander

Sorry about the gore, I will clean up later. And someone fetch more cookies for the lady before she fades away.

If you like stories I was thinking seperate thread for freds trial, Law and Order style.

Lets give Tsuki Amu her thread back now.

Pedro still on for that drink later?
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By Tsuki Amu. 17/07/09, 07:22 am

Highlander wrote:
Tsuki Amu wrote:

Aikome wrote:
../thinks about that

Really, why and why?

Pedro_Bear wrote:
No pedos here!!!

~KYAA!!! CHOC COOKIES!!! ~grabs~ ~nom nom nom~ ^-^

Tsuki Amu
Ultimatum

Back to top Go down

Post By Minato_mori. 17/07/09, 08:38 am

welcome to cnz ^^
Minato_mori
Minato_mori
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post By Nox. 17/07/09, 08:51 am

I'm probably one of the people you were warned about.
Nox
Nox
Superman

Number of posts : 291
Transforms into : an avocado.
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post By Tsuki Amu. 17/07/09, 09:19 am

Cyren VK wrote:
welcome to cnz ^^

^^ thanks

Tsuki Amu
Ultimatum

Back to top Go down

Post By Tsuki Amu. 17/07/09, 09:20 am

Nox wrote:
I'm probably one of the people you were warned about.
really? .....ARRRRGGGGHHHHH ~runs away~ ha jokes....^^

Tsuki Amu
Ultimatum

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content