Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illias~ Now and then

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Illias~ Now and then
Post By commandercandyfloss. 31/03/09, 04:10 pm

Something I wrote for English, it's just a first draft. We had to write about something how it used to be, and how it is now. Everyone did a real place, but I was rebellelious and did a made-up person :3
Critiques~?

I remember when we were kids, little brother. You were little Illias, the quiet, kind, happy, dreamy kid. The one who followed what others said, eager to show how responsible and loyal you were. What a good kid you were.
You always hugged mum and dad, and said how much you loved them. You did that to me as well. I thought you were stupid and annoying for it at the time.

I remember, I used to be jealous of you. You had dad's burning-red hair, and mum's gorgeous blue-with-a-tint-of-green eyes. Your bangs used to fall into your face all the time, and you'd blow and
huff at them, trying to get them out of your glimmering, slanted eyes.
You had a round, happy face, but it wasn't chubby, you were always tall for your age, and thin. Everyone used to say you looked like dad, including your friend, the kinda-odd Daj. Remember him? You and him used to hang every day.

You and I used to fight all the time. About everything, especially about mum and dad. We'd argue, and then you'd run off to mum, crying. You always cried when people fought, and said fighting was bad.
And you cried when mum and dad fought, I remember that too.
You'd get scared- I used to too. And then all those times that dad left, you'd hug me and sob and I'd have to be strong for you; for the both of us.

I remember all those times; how much I loved you, and now I'm sitting across from you at some expensive restaurant- Le Soleil, I think- after thirteen years of silence.
Your hair is much more pink than red now and its shorter, spikier, more mussed-up. Your eyes no longer sparkle happily, no, they're empty voids now, inspecting me as if I were a test subject in one of your experiments.

You're every bit as cold as you appear on TV, on the news talking about the latest in whatever type of science you do.
You don't smile your sweet, innocent grin anymore. Now it's an unfeeling, evil type of smirk, with no life in it. No hint of the loving child you used to be.

As I look at you, I wonder where your blonde lover is, the one I always see on the TV with you, the person who replaced Daj.
Is the blonde why you and dad fought? He told me about it. You hate him now, don't you? And you avoid mum too, just like you avoid our younger brothers, just like you avoided me.

You order the waiter around, and I notice just how cocky and arrogant you are now. You're smart too, really smart. You're quick to correct me on any mistakes I make, using an intellectual and scientific voice.
I watch you, take in your tall, slender, feminine form and wonder:

What happened to you, Illi?
commandercandyfloss
commandercandyfloss
banana in pajamas ;O

Number of posts : 879
Transforms into : a candyfloss princess
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Illias~ Now and then Vide
Back to top Go down

Illias~ Now and then

View previous topic View next topic Back to top