Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone play Left 4 Dead?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Anyone play Left 4 Dead?
Post By IcyRose. 01/03/09, 09:14 pm

Or actually just play an XBox 360 on XBox Live for that matter. I've recently been addicted to play Left 4 Dead and have been somewhat lacking in friends to play with online in spite of the fact I have enough friends at work to in theory have an 8 player VS match.

For those who don't know the game, Left 4 Dead is a fps game developed by Valve, the guys that brought us games such as Half Life and Counterstrike. the premise is the zombie apocolypse has occurred and you and 3 of your friends are the only ones left in the city and have to shoot your way through the zombie hoard and find a way out of the city or where ever you started out.

The selling point about the game is that it is VERY co-operative in that if you don't work well in a team, you will most likely find yourself dead. It's surprisingly a game I quite like in spite of the fact I'm really not an fps kind of guy.

But yeah, curious to see if anyone else played to game and is wanting to party up at some point to play a campaign or VS match?

My 360 gamertag is Yukura Cyro
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Number of posts : 1142
Transforms into : That Dark Handsome Swordsman
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Anyone play Left 4 Dead? Vide
Back to top Go down
http://roseandblossom.deviantart.com

Re: Anyone play Left 4 Dead?
Post By Auroa. 02/03/09, 02:37 am

My brother... lol like as soon as he learned about the game last year he pre-ordered it (zombies are like his thing XD) so he has it on computer. He's in a clan and they own a server, and its so funny watching them play, they've got great sense of humour, so even when they're playing seriously if someone screws up no one gets really angry. They all talk through their mics, and theres so much teamwork and planning involved.
They entered the tournament, and their first match was last week. It was so intense (even from just watching lol,) but they won. So now they're waiting for the draw to see who they verse next.

It is a really amazing game, I'm tempted to start playing ^^ hahah but none of my computers will run it, only my brothers and of course he's always on it =P
Auroa
Auroa
Can't brain, has case of dumbs.

Number of posts : 4962
Transforms into : ૮◠ᴥ◠ა
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post By Pog. 02/03/09, 04:23 am

I play it on the PC, which doesn't help you at all, but that cool. I am having to buy it for the 360 because my friends are not that up to date when it comes to PC graphics.

I'll make sure and add you once my 360 comes in, brotha.
Pog
Pog
Pinky

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post By Kitten Slave. 02/03/09, 04:54 am

We were playing it at work for a while (until management complained at any rate).
It was pretty fun and required good group play...
BUT...
I made the mistake of uninstalling the game...

The uninstallation took most of my computer with it. The two guys across from me had to reinstall their computers...

If you have this on computer... dont uninstall it...

stare
Kitten Slave
Kitten Slave
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2977
Transforms into : A horny school girl.
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post By Zorlich. 02/03/09, 08:26 am

I'd be more than happy to play it with you IcyRose, if my internet didn't suck so much.

I can't play the game alone I've found, it is best with a bunch of people. And I much adore the inconsistency of Zombie spawn
Zorlich
Zorlich
Chchfag~

Number of posts : 278
Transforms into : Something you really like
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post By Auroa. 03/03/09, 03:37 pm

I finally got to play it myself today! ... lol ... I mean like with the bots... they were kinda dumb. Heh I didn't die through the game, but Bill got hit off the roof by a tank on the last level and Louis got dragged off the helicopter by zombies right when we got rescued ... lol...
Speaking of end, the credits of the game amuse me to know end.
"In memory of Bill and Louis" and "1935 zombies were harmed in the making of this movie"

Is anyone in the Aus/NZ tournment by chance?

I really want to play with other people, it looks so much fun Sly
Auroa
Auroa
Can't brain, has case of dumbs.

Number of posts : 4962
Transforms into : ૮◠ᴥ◠ა
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 03/03/09, 03:38 pm

I play on pc my steam id is zoronian

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 07/04/09, 04:58 am

I still have to play it myself, ive been meaning to, prolly just rent it out tho, im on xbox live, add me Noclass Nick (just hit 40,000GS XD)

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Anyone play Left 4 Dead?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Gaming-