Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[WCB09] wcb dance lessons

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Guest. 07/01/09, 03:04 pm

for all of you interested i will be holding some dancelessons through out the day for interested cosplayers wanting to learn a few of the dances we have planned for the cosplay ball.

the dances i will be teaching are
the waltz for the moon (the one we have developed)
the cha cha
the basic waltz
the jive
and maybe the american comanarde

here is my time table so far it will change depending on the amount of intrest i get in people wanting to learn the dances

from 10 pm till 12 pm i will be free to go any where in wellington i am needed (within reason) to do some teaching

12pm till 1 lunch i will not dance and eat

1 till 3 i will be at either frankits park or botanical guardens or elsewhere as the majority of cosplayers need me within city limits from 1 onwards

3 till 5 at this stage i will be teaching and helping set up and doing some teaching as needed i would perfer to be teaching before 430 as i will be needed to set up the hall along with anyone else that can

5 till 530 dinner

530 till 630 more teaching however at this stage i will be mostly focused on the orgonisers for some of the dances of the night as they will have been far too busy seting up the hall to be dancing

630 till 11 I will be at the ball as will you putting the lessons into practice

the earlier you can be taught the more i can go through with you and the better you will be on the night so please tell me where youll be and i will see how i can accomodate to everyones needs

[WCB09] wcb dance lessons Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Events :: Other NZ Events :: Past Events-