Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Favorite Character
Haruhi
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_lcap25%Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Kyon
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_lcap38%Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Mikuru
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_lcap0%Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Itsuki
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_lcap0%Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yuki
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_lcap37%Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

MessageAuthor
Post By Kori123. 02/01/09, 12:10 am

Hey there!

New Zealand Newbie here! I was only able to bring one cosplay with me from America and I chose my Haruhi Suzumiya winter outfit one! Are there any other TMoHS fans out there willing to cosplay sometime with me? I'm trying to find a brigade here so my one in America can see everything we do and such.

Here's the list of characters I'm specifically looking for but not limited to:
- Haruhi Suzumiya
- Kyon
- Itsuki Koizumi
- Mikuru Asahina
- Yuki Nagato

Genderbenders are also welcome! My main Kyon back home is really a Kyonko (though we do have a Kyon but it gets confusing sometimes)

Other characters are welcome too! Just comment, PM, email or whatever!
Kori123
Kori123
Tophat

Number of posts : 131
Transforms into : Preheat at 450, bake until golden brown then poke with a fork to see if the squishy middle is ready
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Post By Xx_Lolita_Hime_xX. 02/01/09, 10:01 am

Maybe you should try asking in one of the user groups(Southern Cosplayers, Auckland Cosplayers etc.)

I have cosplayed Haruhi in her school uniform before but I guess I'm a mini-Haruhi XD
Xx_Lolita_Hime_xX
Xx_Lolita_Hime_xX
Le grande

Number of posts : 192
Transforms into : Predator
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post By Kori123. 02/01/09, 11:13 am

Alright, I'll try that, thanks!
Kori123
Kori123
Tophat

Number of posts : 131
Transforms into : Preheat at 450, bake until golden brown then poke with a fork to see if the squishy middle is ready
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum