Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anime Calendars 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Anime Calendars 2009
Post By IcyRose. 30/11/08, 04:55 pm

Recently I got back into the hobby of designing very simple calendars using an anime or game theme. Example as such would be the Code Geass calendar that I have made and uploaded here

I've also recently decided to take on requests if anyone wishes for me to quickly draw one up for them. Since the process is usually quite simple. If you do want me to make up a calendar just PM me or email me with the following information:

Forum Username or Preferred Name: I tend to title the calendars <insert username here> Edition, just so it has that nice personalised feeling to it.

Email Address: I need an email address to send the calendar when it is done

Specific theme: (Favourite Anime/Manga/Game/Character? If you're wanting a mix of things please specify the series you'd want me to use and any specific months you'd want the images to be on.)

Colour Scheme: I require a background colour, date table colour and font colour for dates and months

Links to images to use (Optional): This is optional but if you want specific pictures feel free to send them to me as well since sometimes my taste in images differs from others, this also makes the process so much easier. Again, if you want specific images for specific months, please inform me.

Please note that I am doing this for free and expect no payment or anything since I figure why pay for something that's pretty much cheaply made and not even printed out since I'm sending the files to you.

I will usually zip the calendar into a WinRAR file and email it to your given email address, if you would rather I send the individual images instead then please notify me in the request.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Number of posts : 1142
Transforms into : That Dark Handsome Swordsman
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Anime Calendars 2009 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://roseandblossom.deviantart.com

Re: Anime Calendars 2009
Post By Auroa. 30/11/08, 05:08 pm

Oh wow!
I commend you for you creativity and kindness ^^

Clap
Auroa
Auroa
Can't brain, has case of dumbs.

Number of posts : 4962
Transforms into : ૮◠ᴥ◠ა
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 01/12/08, 02:04 am

Hehe, I've already made my calendar for next year <3

They ish fun to make~
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Number of posts : 3226
Transforms into : Rinatron
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down
http://azeriacosplay.tumblr.com/

Post By Guest. 01/12/08, 10:24 am

Hehe a Anime Calendar would be awesome !!

Title of Calendar- Anime Calendar 2009

Email Address: Lonelyemo78@hotmail.com

Specific theme: Favourite Characters ?

Colour Scheme: Purple and Black..

will PM you the 12 pictures since it takes up a whole lot of forum space..

Thankyou ^__^

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Anime Calendars 2009

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum