Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2009 Haruhi Suzumiya Group

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Nazgul. 29/11/08, 09:32 am

Hiii anyone wants to join our (Pocky and my) Haruhi Suzumiya group in Wellygeddon next year as Asahina Mikuru? We already have a Haruhi, Kyon, Itsuki and Yuki, so we need a Mikuru >.<.
We're planning to go do the Hare Hare Yukai dance on stage for our skit during the cosplay competition day (don't know if it's Sunday or not @@?) and it...wouldn't work very well without a Mikuru ^^;

So anyone wanting to join? You'd need to have the cosplay ready and learn the Hare Hare Yukai dance before Wellygeddon btw XD.

Thanks for reading! =]
Nazgul
Nazgul
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 519
Transforms into : Yaoi God
Registration date : 2008-05-01

2009 Haruhi Suzumiya Group Vide
Back to top Go down
http://nazgullow.weebly.com

Re: 2009 Haruhi Suzumiya Group
Post By Kori123. 07/01/09, 08:52 am

I'm going to be going as either Haruhi or Kyonko and I would do Mikuru for you but I didn't bring my stuff with me. Good luck though! I'll be rooting for you!

(Wasn't helpful at all >_<;; )
Kori123
Kori123
Tophat

Number of posts : 131
Transforms into : Preheat at 450, bake until golden brown then poke with a fork to see if the squishy middle is ready
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post By blackcat. 15/03/09, 12:46 pm

Well hopefully you guys have a Mikuru by now, with less than a month to go and all.. But if you don't, and you're freaking out, I could easily change my cosplay from Haruhi to Mikuru to join you guys (provided a Mikuru with hair like Haruhi's is acceptable)!

blackcat
Soldier A

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Kori123. 15/03/09, 12:51 pm

I was going to go (instead of Haruhi) as Tsuruya, but now I'm not able to go to Wellygeddon... Good luck though with your cosplay!
Kori123
Kori123
Tophat

Number of posts : 131
Transforms into : Preheat at 450, bake until golden brown then poke with a fork to see if the squishy middle is ready
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum