Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would like to be in a Video?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Who would like to be in a Video?
Post By KIWI IRON MAN. 05/04/15, 03:07 am

Hi Guys,

I'm a newbie with a big question. If you could, would you be interested in being part of a video for a good cause? We want people on mass to take part in a video, to be confirmed, and we need the Auckland Cosplay community to help out? Why? Because we are using Superheroes to promote our message. That's why I'm here to ask, garner interest, and report back. If you know of any other forums to spread this message please let me know.

Kind regards,
Kiwi Iron Man.

KIWI IRON MAN
n00b

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-05

Who would like to be in a Video? Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Who would like to be in a Video?
Post By Nene Lee. 05/04/15, 04:01 am

What would this include us doing? Is there a specific genre of super hero that you need? (DC, game characters etc?) and can people like myself (who is two hours away from Auckland) help out or do the people involved have to be readily available?
It otherwise sounds very intriguing and would personally love to hear more about it.
Nene Lee
Nene Lee
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post By KIWI IRON MAN. 05/04/15, 05:37 am

Thanks for the reply Nene Lee. We are promoting a health cause, and to make it more appealing to the masses (on YouTube) we want a variety of characters - superheroes are great, but anyone readily available to participate. I can't revel too much at the moment because the promo campaign starts next week - then we can reveal all.

The purpose for this message was to gauge interest in the Cosplay community - it just made sense because the lead in our promotions are Superheroes.
As for the video; in brief it would consist of participants being shot on various locations, learning a few dance moves and then a final finale scene with (fingers crossed) hundreds of extras. Please note, this would be a voluntary involvement as the client is a Not-for-profit organisation.

We will put together a general call-out soon. Apart from this blog, is there any other forum we could post, upload our call-out?

KIWI IRON MAN
n00b

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post By GhostNappa2. 14/05/15, 11:29 am

I would be interested, I've got my own iron man suit nearly complete but I'm based in Wellington. Will probably be up for Auckland Armogeddon though

GhostNappa2
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2015-04-22

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/thesuitMk6

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down