Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need some help..

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Need some help..
Post By animegurl. 15/01/15, 12:58 pm

Hey
I need some help with how to go about the cosplay Ive decided to go as this year to Armageddon.

I want to make it so that's why Im looking for help so early in the peace. This would also be my first time creating a cosplay outfit.

I want to go as a female Amaimon from blue exorcist and I'm not to sure where to start. Any suggestions, advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking forward to creating this and wearing it on the day ^^

Thanks

Robbie

animegurl
n00b

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Need some help.. Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Need some help..
Post By SwissAni. 26/01/15, 01:16 pm

Hi Robbie

I think the most important of it, will be the right wig. So best is, to have an early look into that.
After this, it all depends on what outfit you want to be wearing.
Think of it, maybe make a little sketch and then the question will be, if you want to do the whole outfit yourself, meaning you will sew every piece yourself, or you could buy already existing pieces and alter them, by attaching decoration and whatever is needed to make it the way you want it.

Hope that helps?

If you want to make the whole costume yourself and you need help with patterns or fabrics, let us know and I'm sure we can help.
Smile
SwissAni
SwissAni
Soldier A

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-12-16

Need some help.. Vide
Back to top Go down

Need some help..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum