Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHCH: National Cosplay Day Partnic

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Auroa. 17/12/13, 02:00 am

Are you going to NCDP?
I think you should go to NCDP!
What is NCDP?

National Cosplay Day!!!!
New Zealand has its own special day, and it is on the 24th of January. However, since that's on a Friday, we will have it the next day. Saturday 25th at Hagley Park.
We shall celebrate by having a Partnic (Picnic/Party), with games and food and prizes, oh my.

Join the Facebook Event Here: https://www.facebook.com/events/225410300975048/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

COME. We'll have fun, like these guys!
CHCH: National Cosplay Day Partnic  Summer_barbeque_by_arashi09-d5er8qt
*minus the mons, and giant picnic tables, and bbq and volleyball (sorry the Park doesn't have them). There'll be trees though! Lots and lots of trees.
Lol Luffy's nose dive...

Things you need to know:

WHEN
12pm, Sat 25/01/14
We'll be meeting at 11.30, but will walk into the park and find a picnic place at 12, so make sure you don't come any later - or you'll have to hunt us down... which shouldn't be too hard cause... you know... its not like we'll be hard to find in our cosplays!

WHERE
Meet in front of museum entrance by Hagley Park, look for cosplayers… cause you know, we aren’t hard to spot… unless you’re a ninja or in camouflage. (Note to self: Don’t go as a ninja or in camouflage.)

COST
Its only free!

WHAT WILL BE HAPPENING
If we have enough people~
Cosplay Chess
Scavanager Hunt
Present Game
Mummy Contest
Games
Prizes
Photos

OKAY I'M COMING WHAT DO I BRING
~ Yourself in cosplay (though its not required!)
~ A plate or edible or drinkable stuff (non-toxic preferred)
~ Sunblock – we don’t want no one getting burned!
~ A $2-5 present for the present game (yeah even if we've missed xmas, we can still do it, its fun! Rules at bottom of post.)

ANYTHING ELSE?
Yes!
Please sign up and tell me you are keen or coming (and if you are bringing friends), do this by replying to this thread, messaging me or replying to the facebook post in the CNZ group.
I need to know numbers by the 20th!
The more people, the bigger events/games we'll have!
Thanky!

Join the Facebook Group or flick me a message (if you don't use facebook) to let me know you are coming!
https://www.facebook.com/events/225410300975048/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

SO WHATS THIS PRESENT GAME
Everyone who wants to play brings a wrapped $2-5 present (must be wrapped!)
All presents go in the middle of our human circle.
One person starts, goes up, picks a present and opens it.
Second person then chooses if they take the first persons present, or opens a new one.
~ If they take a new one, they open it, and its the next persons turn.
~ If however they decided to take the first persons present, the first person must give it to them and then take a new present. Then its the third persons turn etc.
Auroa
Auroa
Can't brain, has case of dumbs.

Number of posts : 4962
Transforms into : ૮◠ᴥ◠ა
Registration date : 2007-11-29

CHCH: National Cosplay Day Partnic  Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum