Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass effect group?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Mass effect group?
Post By neimhaille. 05/08/13, 04:13 am

Hi all :) At Dragon*Con last year I had the chance to meet and talk to community managers and devs from Bioware and was part of the big ME group in the parade. It was huge fun. I was hoping to be able to get a photo of Mass Effect cosplayers in NZ to show Bioware the over here (as we tend to miss out on a lot of the fun promo stuff they do.

Anyway, I'm building my Lizzie Shep's Blood Dragon armour and have two costumes I may be able to loan out. Not sure what day would be best, but we do have a super easy meet up point: Stage Three ;) Also there is a set of concrete stairs around the back of the venue if we get enough people.

Also happy to do other Bioware themed shoots at the same time. Big group shot then by series.

I can pencil time in the Stage Three room on Sunday as it is a more social day and as photography is a big deal I have been looking at ways to make the room very photography friendly. Also big groups can be a drawcrowd :)
neimhaille
neimhaille
Armageddon Cosplay Contest Judge

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Mass effect group? Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Mass effect group?
Post By Pyro. 05/08/13, 07:52 am

I've got my ME3 Alliance Shepard outfit, so I'm in for this, whatever day it is!
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Mass effect group? Vide
Back to top Go down

Mass effect group?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum