Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly Qs #1: What cosplay construction material could you NOT live without?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Weekly Qs #1: What cosplay construction material could you NOT live without?
Post By EternalOutsider. 04/10/12, 04:29 pm

Mine is simple.

Nice bright lamps!

I like to be able to see what im doing. Especially with hot/messy things. LOL

Hot glue is a bit of a mixed bag for me. I always seem to find something it wont stick to.
EternalOutsider
EternalOutsider
Tophat

Number of posts : 146
Transforms into : David Xanatos
Registration date : 2012-09-29

Weekly Qs #1: What cosplay construction material could you NOT live without? - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Weekly Qs #1: What cosplay construction material could you NOT live without?
Post By tashamanx1. 05/10/12, 02:17 am

well obviously fabric and thread, or you couldnt even make the cosplay, but even though its not a material, SAVEMART!!!!!!!!!! it has everything i need, but hot glue is amazing for all situations, for example, when the heel falls off your high heel grell shoe Smile
tashamanx1
tashamanx1
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 506
Transforms into : Kim Jongin (Kai)'s wife......oh wait.... i already am XD
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Weekly Qs #1: What cosplay construction material could you NOT live without? - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By slinky. 14/10/12, 05:54 am

Gorilla glue! That stuff is so godly, and the only reason why all my armour had kept intack for so long now. .
slinky
slinky
Superman

Number of posts : 257
Transforms into : a spinning top
Registration date : 2010-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post By SpamTomatoSpam. 23/10/12, 01:46 pm

Double-sided tape. Even the cheap crappy stuff can be pretty amazing. I often use double-sided tape with craft foam when making props - once I have everything cut out and stuck together, I'll just douse it in PVA glue a few times and then paint it and it'll stay intact.
SpamTomatoSpam
SpamTomatoSpam
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 206
Transforms into : my own evil twin
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Weekly Qs #1: What cosplay construction material could you NOT live without?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: General Cosplay Discussion-