Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEY, READ ME FIRST! - CNZ CHALLENGES RULES & FAQ STICKY.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By seraphik. 24/09/12, 08:59 am

HEY, READ ME FIRST! - CNZ CHALLENGES RULES & FAQ STICKY. Challe11

Finished all that schoolwork and got nothing to do? Have a long list of costumes you feel like you'll never work through? Want to try something maybe a little different, and challenge yourself along the way? Then maybe you'd be keen to try a...

CNZ CHALLENGE.

The challenges will be released monthly/bi-monthly with a certain set of guidelines, a theme or a prompt to follow-- what's up to you guys is to jump in and give it a go! From anything to most stylish sewing space to making a fighting game costume, it's up to you how much effort you put in to it, but you have to be in it to win it! And hey, you might even get some inspiration for some of those bigger projects... ahem... along the way.

Oh, I know you all have them.

The challenges will be judged by independent judges (not the moderators), who may change each round, but needless to say you will be notified beforehand who the judges for the challenge are. But before we plunge into the fun (and I swear I will stop being unnecessarily cheesy soon), we've got to lay down some ground rules.

1.) Please don't pretend something is what it isn't. For instance, if it were a second hand shop challenge and you already had something perfect lying around, mention it doesn't comply to the challenge, you can still post so long as most of it does.
2.) Follow the brief as closely as possible.
3.) If you want to team up with someone and do an entry together, feel free!
4.) All photos, entries, conduct in the thread-- it all must comply with the forum's PG-13 rule. Hopefully this goes without saying!
5.) Respect the form's Code of Conduct. (:

6.) RE: Suggesting challenges: Try to make your challenge suggestion inclusive - it'd be super cool to have a sheet metal weapon making showdown, but really - how many of us have the skills or materials to attempt that?

WHEW.

Well, with that all out of the way, I hope you'll all give the challenges a go and have fun along the way!

QUESTIONS ALSO GO HERE.

Are you unsure about something? Want clarification? Please post here!
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

HEY, READ ME FIRST! - CNZ CHALLENGES RULES & FAQ STICKY. Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: CNZ Challenges-