Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Dunedin] DCC Synchronicity Cosplayers

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By iristigerlily. 21/03/12, 05:31 am

Heya guys! Sorry I've been so AWOL lately, but I've started my course and back into the Dunedin groove now, so I'm keen for cosplayness!

Judith and I were talking on tumblr, and I'm wondering if people would be keen for a holiday to Queenstown for a photoshoot?

I live there when I'm poor and need to bludge off my parents during my holidays and they said they'd bee cool for a group of people to stay at ours for a few days, so we'd just have to get down there. There's the Intercity bus for aroun $20-$40. I'ev got a double bed in the guest room and a double couch-bed, or there's camping in the lounge room :)

Behind my house there's the base of Deer Park Heights (think Rohan in LOTR), some pine-forest and the lakeshore for miles. We could probably drive around, and there's some mountains, rocky areas, and even Glenorchy and Seven Mile Delta which is all georgeous scenery that looks very different to the others, so we can kinda get the "epic" fantasy feel of the Synchronicity-verse.

ANYWAY. It's just an idea, but I know everyone was wondering if people were still keen. Maybe this could be something we can all work towards and some incentive to get sewing?

Any suggestions or other places to go, please say! And if anyone has camera supplies they'd be happy to share, let me know. I've got a reflector (white/silver) and a tripod. My SLR camera is film (yeah high school photography classes) and my digital one isn't that great.
iristigerlily
iristigerlily
Banana

Number of posts : 114
Transforms into : lazy-no-jutsu
Registration date : 2009-10-27

[Dunedin] DCC Synchronicity Cosplayers Vide
Back to top Go down
http://skybird.nu/

Re: [Dunedin] DCC Synchronicity Cosplayers
Post By seraphik. 27/04/12, 07:54 pm

i have a canon 350d DSLR which has a pretty good lens! i don't get back until august 7th though... D:
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post By iristigerlily. 21/05/12, 10:15 am

Sorry, I didn't get the notification you replied Lucy! That sounds awesome if people are still keen to do this!
iristigerlily
iristigerlily
Banana

Number of posts : 114
Transforms into : lazy-no-jutsu
Registration date : 2009-10-27

Back to top Go down
http://skybird.nu/

Post By noodles. 22/05/12, 05:14 am

I'm probably waaayyy too busy to do this group this year, sorry :/
noodles
noodles
Almighty

Number of posts : 373
Transforms into : ...a responsible adult?
Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum