|[ACP12] Read this first before attending ACP!|
By Tamoo. 11/01/12, 06:12 am
|Most of this is copy-pasta'd from facebook, but repeating it here just in case.|
Here are some tips for what to bring, etc.
- Make sure you bring a water bottle or something to keep you hydrated during the day. PLEASE make sure you get some fluid in you. I'm not keen to look after you if you faint. If you feel dizzy, light headed, etc - Get under the shade/cool area, sit down, breathe slowly, drink sips of water and REST. Your health is more important!
- Is your choice of cosplay for the day okay for the heat? Please no black coats, heavy drapery, etc. We're having a picnic outside, in the middle of the day, in the middle of summer under direct sun. Get the picture?
- This is a picnic. So please bring picnic supplies such as food (I advise you to PUT THEM INTO CONTAINERS AND KEEP THEM CLOSED if you are not eating.... we've been attacked by birds of all species in the past years) and picnic blankets! If you are coming with a group of friends, try and bring a chilly bin for drinks and food.
- Make sure you do not bring anything valuable and that you keep your phone/wallet with you on person at all times. The ACP organisers will not be responsible for your things.
- Don't forget sunscreen! HEAPS of people get sunburnt every year >_< Make sure you wear some before, during and after!
- Please make sure you act APPROPRIATELY during the picnic/while in costume. That means NO yaoi/yuri acts (seriously, you're in public with little kids running around) or anything similar. When you are in cosplay, you are representing the cosplay community. How you act will reflect on how the public will see the whole community. Please think about it ;3
- Cosplay is not compulsory, but it is VERY much encouraged ;D Its not really a cosplay picnic if you aren't in cosplay haha.
- Please follow my and the other organisers' instructions (if any). We will have badges that will indicate we are the organisers. If you have a problem please quietly consult with one of us.
You are welcome to join the events/games, but if you would like to sit out for them, this is also okay. You are not obligated to join if you don't want to ;D Games will begin at any time we feel like it Feel free to come any time before 1pm to start lunch/hanging out
As for photo taking, you are welcome to go off on your own at any time to take photos C:
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.
Number of posts : 4525
Age : 33
Gender : Undisclosed
Registration date : 2007-11-24