Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c:

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By garden's lily. 08/12/11, 01:51 pm

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 5026aa10

please tall me if anyone can see the photo or not, thanks~~~~

Last edited by garden's lily on 10/12/11, 02:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-07-25

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c:
Post By Yunca. 08/12/11, 03:14 pm

Omg that is sooo awesum!!!!!!

Good job !!!!! Very Happy
Yunca
Yunca
Almighty

Number of posts : 346
Transforms into : a Panda
Registration date : 2009-11-27

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: Vide
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiipanda2.deviantart.com/

Re: yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c:
Post By garden's lily. 10/12/11, 01:28 pm

yeah~~~it's work~~~~~
I'm quite happy with my Ceil this time~~~~~and,thanks god, I still remember how to use photoshop~~~~~

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 1_11

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 2_12

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 311

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 4_12

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 5_11

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 6_12

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 7_12

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 811

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 913

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 1011
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 10/12/11, 01:34 pm

and two more of Lanmao
yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 914

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 1012

garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 10/12/11, 01:51 pm

Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood. I didn't read that story before....when I wore the dress,I was thinking Marie Antoinette from The Rose of Versailles ~~~

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 411

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 510
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 10/12/11, 02:02 pm

Did anyone watch the Pili puppet? it's so pupolar in Taiwan. Although I never watch it, I still like the character~~~

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 110

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 211

yes,the trial is working~~~let's up load some of my holiday cospaly photo~~~~c: 312
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By MoshiMoshi. 15/12/11, 09:09 am

These are beautiful! Great wig on pili puppet one.
MoshiMoshi
MoshiMoshi
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down
http://forthecon.wordpress.com

Post By Icarus. 16/12/11, 03:35 pm

Where these shot in a studio? they look fantastic xDDD
Icarus
Icarus
ACB King '10

Number of posts : 3485
Transforms into : a dancing octopus
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down
http://icarus-cos.tumblr.com/

Post By Duckeh. 16/12/11, 04:04 pm

You look so pretty and the costumes are amazing! <3
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Number of posts : 6842
Transforms into : YO BUTT.
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down
http://www.duckeh.com

Post By Lumissne. 17/12/11, 01:20 am

Holy- These are gorgeous!
Lumissne
Lumissne
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1047
Transforms into : Piphopopotamus.
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 17/12/11, 10:15 am

MoshiMoshi wrote:
These are beautiful! Great wig on pili puppet one.

Yes, they keep the wig quite carefully, put lots of soft paper into the gap when not use it.
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 17/12/11, 10:20 am

Icarus wrote:
Where these shot in a studio? they look fantastic xDDD

Yes, I was shot in the studio, but I did photoshop myself:> I like ps my cos photo with the manga, which make it looks more fine~~~~
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 17/12/11, 10:23 am

Duckeh wrote:
You look so pretty and the costumes are amazing! <3

thank you, I was hope the costumes looks more closer to the manga, but that's what I can have. But I'm still happy with it.
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By garden's lily. 17/12/11, 10:27 am

Lumissne wrote:
Holy- These are gorgeous!

thank you ^_^
garden's lily
garden's lily
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Hannah. 17/12/11, 12:06 pm

wow those are fantastic! i really love how your make up's done as well ^.^
Hannah
Hannah
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 798
Transforms into : a shark yo
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post By Epiales. 28/12/11, 02:08 am

Those are some amazing shots nyahaha
Epiales
Epiales
Tophat

Number of posts : 153
Transforms into : ZGMF-X47S Faith Gundam
Registration date : 2011-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post By rteest. 28/12/11, 03:56 am

very professional looking! awesome
rteest
rteest
Zenbu

Number of posts : 61
Transforms into : a lamp
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down
http://rteest.deviantart.com/

Post By Koemix. 28/12/11, 08:47 am

Beautiful photos! c:
Koemix
Koemix
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 592
Transforms into : idek at this point
Registration date : 2010-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post By Jace-y. 27/01/12, 01:48 pm

Your skin looks so..pretty *u * How do you keep your skin quite pale like that?

Aside from that, I honestly love your Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood. It's unique and fancy! ^^d
Jace-y
Jace-y
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 45
Transforms into : Teddy bear.
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down
http://jaceswonderland.blogspot.com

Post By Hauptsturmfuhrer. 28/01/12, 03:04 am

They are soo pretty!!
Hauptsturmfuhrer
Hauptsturmfuhrer
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 42
Transforms into : Werwolf
Registration date : 2011-01-01

Back to top Go down
http://2d-scratt.deviantart.com/

Post By Rolly. 28/01/12, 03:35 am

Awww man! Pili puppets! I never knew what they were called in English, I lovd it when a travelling cart set up stall at a local temple/shrine and did live performances. And the ones on TV are great to watch, too. :)

Lovely photos, they make you look absolutely fabulous!
Rolly
Rolly
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2918
Transforms into : a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post By seraphik. 21/02/12, 02:03 pm

OH MY GOSH A GUZHENG! sorry! i love both the koto and the guzheng and i think it's awesome you had one as a prop! do you play?

(also, i love your photos!)
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: Photography :: Photoshoot Gallery-