|Overload cosplay rules.|
By Duckeh. 13/07/11, 06:38 am
Just bringing these rules to your attention. It's a bit upsetting that we apparently need to be reminded of a few of these things, so please remember to be on your best behavior.
Rules are from Overload website - http://www.overload.co.nz/?page_id=74
General rules of conduct for Cosplaying at Overload 2011.
1) No bubble blowing or anything that could split liquid at the venue area, especially near artists tables. It can damage artworks.
2) Do not overly expose yourself. No semi-nude and/or nude.
3) Water guns and props such as toy guns should be empty. No real weapons
4) No real weapons. If you have toy knife or guns, please watch out other attendance and venue. If you damage the venue or hurt people you will be held responsible.
5) Absolutely no explosives, flammable materials, illegal drugs, alcohol or smoking
6) Cosplayer with big gear or large props, wonder around with care.
7) Keep the venue clean. Do not mess up toilet and other area. Specially watch out your make-up.
8) If you are with a group cosplayers, please organize meetings outside of venue. Please leave enough space for other attendees to enjoy Overload 2011.
9) When you take photos, please ask permission first. No stalking photos.
10) Cosplay at your own risk. Overload committee and Anime NZ will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused you or your property.
11) The Committee Reserves the right to confiscate any props or other items/material, that it considers a breach of these rules and Reserves the right to refuse entry to the event.
GOD of all things EPIC
Number of posts : 6842
Age : 30
Location : Orklandz
Transforms into : YO BUTT.
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2007-11-24