Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disney's Tangled

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Disney's Tangled
Post By GothLoli. 10/12/10, 06:25 am

Hey Disney's Tangled is coming out on the 6th Jan next year and it's doing extremely well in the American box office. It's even beating rival Dreamwork's Megamind and Harry Potter. I know that there's a few Disney lovers out there and was just wondering if anybody would be keen to go see this movie as one big group ?!

I was thinking Fri 7th maybe sometime in the morning so we don't get kiddies kicking chairs and being noisy throughout the movie.

I kinda put it early so then maybe we can have a Disney Cosplay competition. I'll give out a prize to the best Disney Cosplay. (:

ALSO maybe afterwards we can have another Disney marathon like we would of had two years ago ( ALREADY ?!)
rawr. I could hold it at home, unless somebody else is really keen and interested in holding it in their space instead.

Also is this the same time as the Timaru Trip or something ?! Because if so I'll be gutted. Disney's Tangled  21673

If you're keen and it's not the same time as the Timaru trip, please put down what Disney movie you'll most want to see- aka- " I would most like to see Bambi- " and the Disney movie you'll LEAST like to see. aka- " I don't want to sit through The Little Mermaid ". The movie's with the most votes will be played. (:

My Votes

Would most like to See- Sleeping Beauty ( I wuvs it =3)

Would least like to See- Fox and the Hound. SOOO DEPRESSING.
GothLoli
GothLoli
Tophat

Number of posts : 132
Transforms into : A member of the SOS brigade <:
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Disney's Tangled  Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Disney's Tangled
Post By MichelleTheCow. 11/12/10, 09:23 am

Keen cheers

Like to see: Beauty and the Beast chuu~!

least like: Tarzan (not that I don't like it, I've just watched it too many times)
MichelleTheCow
MichelleTheCow
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 88
Transforms into : A herd of cows
Registration date : 2010-09-28

Disney's Tangled  Vide
Back to top Go down

Disney's Tangled

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum