Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FF Chat

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: FF Chat
Post By Dolei. 09/10/10, 07:05 pm

Bartzluver wrote:
I dislike Cecil from FF IV, Yuna from X, and Emperor Paramecia from FF II.

ಠ_ಠ

Incidentally, I'm actually playing FFXIII right now.. XD
Fighting the last boss atm... hes so fcuking HARRRRRRDDDDDD :sadcry:
ohohoho i just gave away that the last boss is a guy... but was i lieing? ;)

Edit: Oh my god. I beat it. The ending was fcuking amazing... This was my face, in order;
:'O :') :'((((((((((((((((( :'D :'L
I cried, then i laughed, then i cried moar, then i like smile-cried.. then i laughed like the dork that i am Very Happy

I'm not exactly sure why I'm putting this all down but yes MAH FAVOURITE GAME IS XIII~~~
Followed closely by X :3

Although... I'm considering getting XIV too...
And I have completed XII, VII, VII: Crisis Core, VIII, and KH1, 2, 358-2 Days and CoM if they count XDD
And played almost all of them Razz /addiction

Last edited by Dolei on 11/10/10, 02:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dolei
Dolei
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 93
Transforms into : A Drag Queen ;)
Registration date : 2010-08-07

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Tamoo. 09/10/10, 07:30 pm

Because I'm suffering from insomnia~

: What are your top Final Fantasies in order ?

X (first one I've played, and still like)
X-II (idgi, i liked it o_O)
XII
VII Crisis Core

(thats all i've managed to play D: )
...does watching VII: Advent Children count? >_>

: Who's your most favourite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?

UHHH. Most favourite character would have to be Fran because her VOICE. AND HER CHARACTER DESIGN <333 And Balthier! OHGOD.

: What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV ?
I'm liking the character designs and the story so I do intend to buy XIII, but only when the price drops... again ahaha. Also an online FF? Hellsyeah. Sounds like an awesome idea. Im pretty keen on it.

UHHH
Spoiler:
Tamoo
Tamoo
Supermod

Number of posts : 4525
Registration date : 2007-11-24

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By NieN. 11/10/10, 12:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4c3A4NhL4c
Agito XIII and Versus XIII TGS trailers Very Happy
NieN
NieN
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : Ho-Oh, lol jks a Hoothoot
Registration date : 2009-12-05

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Rikku. 11/10/10, 12:44 pm

^ HOMFG WTF OMFG RARG SO MUCH CAPITALS THEY ARE INSANE.

Non-turned-based battles? Such huge environments? Pretty graphics in game and in scene...... WOWNESS.
Tho after seeing how the fighting is in Versus, I'm not so sure I want to play it. /Makes a frowny confused face. We shall see. ^^

But those trailers are AMAZING.
Rikku
Rikku
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 937
Transforms into : Sephiroth! <3
Registration date : 2010-03-29

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By NieN. 11/10/10, 12:57 pm

Both look completely different from FFXIII. The same team that make the KH series are doing Versus XIII (not sure on Agito XIII) so that may explain the 'hack n slash' game style
NieN
NieN
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : Ho-Oh, lol jks a Hoothoot
Registration date : 2009-12-05

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 11/10/10, 01:21 pm

>= The trailer isn't working for me. But it has the producers of FFVII, FF VIII, FF IX, FF X and KH working on it. So it sounds reallly promising~ (=

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 11/10/10, 02:45 pm

I want Agito and Versus real bad >.< /EXCITE
They will be cool as.
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 547
Transforms into : Silent Magician
Registration date : 2010-01-03

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyolee123.deviantart.com

Post By Saiyajin Mui. 12/10/10, 12:04 am

- Final Fantasy IV has a remake on the DS with pretty good graphics, would you be keen to play the original on the SNES ?

Been there done that... Several times over... Same can be said about IV Advance.

- Final Fantasy V is known to be one of the disliked, do you think that you'll like to play this game and judge for yourself, and avoid other people's opinions on this game ?

Played it, beat it. I'm not really seeing where the hate is all at. I quite enjoyed it. The battle against NeoExDeath is one of the better battle themes I've heard.

- Final Fantasy VI is told to be one of the best, and better than VII, and is told to have a better villian Kefka, do you think that Kefka is better than Sephiroth ?

Depends on how you see things. Kefka recreated a world in his image. Sephiroth destroys the same planets several times over whenever he uses Supernova... Something about VI always makes me come back to play it more than VII.

- Final Fantasy VII is filled with many compilations, and the characters have changed from the original. Do you prefer the original characters, or do you prefer the updated ?

Let's not forget the PS1 version of VII all had characters with no mouths until important cutscenes :p

I'd prefer the originals. Deviations wouldn't be there without the originals to provide as a base after all.

- Final Fantasy VIII. What do you think of the romance between Squall and Rinoa ?

It's been so long since I played VIII. I'll have to get back to you on that.

- Final Fantasy IX. Do you dislike FF Fans who trash this game, because the characters look 'weird' or 'childish' ? Or do you agree with them ?

I do like how it reintroduces characters with a class. But I'm pretty indifferent about this game. I'll play it and I'll enjoy it.

- Final Fantasy X. ( Lol ) If you were forced to marry Seymour, what would you do ? Would you escape like Yuna did ? Scream out loud ? Enjoy it ? x3';

No comment.

- Final Fantasy XII- What do you think of the new battle system change ?

Pass... I need to sit down one day and actually play XII.
Saiyajin Mui
Saiyajin Mui
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 665
Transforms into : Satsujinki
Registration date : 2009-05-14

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net/

Post By Guest. 12/10/10, 04:19 am

Yaay ! The trailer decided to work ! <= I don't like the look of Agito, it seems kind of dull and boring. And the whole "Highschool " thing has been done before with VIII. And the black cloaks just looked like they copied and pasted Org XIV from the Kingdom Hearts series. >_>';

Versus looks impressive graphics-wise. But I'm hoping for a full- party team/squad and not just one guy, even if that one guy does look....really cute. <3

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By kilometres1. 18/10/10, 09:35 am

-Final Fantasy VIII. What do you think of the romance between Squall and Rinoa ?

I loved it! chuu~! the ragnarok bit was mi favourite!!...oh and from waaay before, mi party from ffviii would be:
Squall, irvine and rinoa.
kilometres1
kilometres1
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 465
Transforms into : Yixing
Registration date : 2010-09-24

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7i-9hr5YyMQSRQ-EO3vVg

Post By Guest. 28/10/10, 02:15 pm

Bump thread !

-Who's everybody's most favourite, most loved Final Fantasy character and why ?

Mine's Squall <3 Think everybody knows that thoughs xDD';

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 28/10/10, 02:19 pm

^ Tiduuus. <3

Because he's adorable, so yeah.
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By luluislost. 29/10/10, 05:18 pm

: What are your top Final Fantasies in order ?

FFVII
FFX
FFIX
FFVIICC

: Who's your most favourite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?

Fav hero is going to be Zack, Fav Heroine is Aerith, Fav villain is Edea. Hate Vaan, hate Yuna. I cant think of a villain that I dislike.

: What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV ?

I actually liked FF XIII for the battling system. I think its probably the only FF games that I cant just sit there tapping X or O button in mid battle, not really looking at the screen and not die. But it was very very linear sad and I miss the towns and what not. Zomg so pretty.

I'm interested in playing XIV but need a better computer sadly to actually do that.

- Final Fantasy IV has a remake on the DS with pretty good graphics, would you be keen to play the original on the SNES ?

Sure, if the game is good then can look past the old graphics.

- Final Fantasy V is known to be one of the disliked, do you think that you'll like to play this game and judge for yourself, and avoid other people's opinions on this game ?

I'v just started playing it. I'm going to try it out myself because people said that about FFIX and I love that.

- Final Fantasy VI is told to be one of the best, and better than VII, and is told to have a better villian Kefka, do you think that Kefka is better than Sephiroth ?

They are so different but I can see that FFVI was pretty amazing for its time and would have made an impact on people. But FFVII... come on, freaking epic.

And again Kefka and Sephiroth are way different. Kefka is badass/awesome because he is just a Richard, while Sephiroth is badass/awesome because he is mental.

- Final Fantasy VII is filled with many compilations, and the characters have changed from the original. Do you prefer the original characters, or do you prefer the updated ?

Original

- Final Fantasy VIII. What do you think of the romance between Squall and Rinoa ?

Meh, it didn't bother me I think. I haven't played it in a while so maybe it did but I just cant remember.

- Final Fantasy IX. Do you dislike FF Fans who trash this game, because the characters look 'weird' or 'childish' ? Or do you agree with them ?

Disagree! Its looks like a kids game but it was for adults. Plus Zidane kinda looks like David Bowie :)

- Final Fantasy X. ( Lol ) If you were forced to marry Seymour, what would you do ? Would you escape like Yuna did ? Scream out loud ? Enjoy it ? x3';

Enjoy :3
luluislost
luluislost
Pinky

Number of posts : 17
Transforms into : Aerith
Registration date : 2010-10-25

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By T-Bag. 04/11/10, 02:58 pm

What are your top Final Fantasies in order ?

FFVII (beaten it 5 times, never gets old. And yes that includes all the weapons =P)
FFVIII
FF Dissidia
FFX
FFVII Crisis Core
FFVI
FFXIII
FFIV
FFXII
FFVII Dirge of Cerberus
FFIX
FFI
FFV
Havent played the others, dunno if i really need to though...

Cloud is my number one!
followed by zack, squall, tidus then auron

love sephiroth. major FFVII fan haha
but also quite like kefka (VI) as a villain actually.

I got the special edition of ff XIII, but the extra 30 bucks wasnt really worth it really. just got a calender a book and music CD. the book has got some sweet artwork though i admit. the battle system is good, nice and fresh, just the story lacked sustenance. NEEDED towns etc and more people to actually have a proper chat too. was too 'straight lined' for me. and too easy.
keen to try versus and XIV though =D

FFIV is a really goof FF game for its time. wouldnt actually mind having a go on the super nintendo :3 if i could ever find one that is

FFV is definately a waste of time. (bottom of list) IV is way better

Final Fantasy VI is told to be one of the best, and better than VII, and is told to have a better villian Kefka, do you think that Kefka is better than Sephiroth ?

HAHAHA funny i hadnt read this Q before saying who my fav villains were. love them both, unfortunately sephiroth ALWAYS gets beaten... cloud (three times), zack... even sora. so kefka pulls it out for me. VII as a whole is better.

cloud is cooler from advent i reckon
other than that i prefer the originals, espicially tifa; her bats were HUGE haha. seemed to have had breast reduction surgery for advent children XD

i generally just dislike this game. i keep going back thinking ill enjoy it, but it never hooks me. dont like the graphics... pretty much just stopped playing after garnett lost her voice, was just meh

ENJOY! then ask sephiroth for a threesome... XD
T-Bag
T-Bag
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 37
Transforms into : Zack Fair

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1008501261

Post By kilometres1. 05/11/10, 10:49 am

i like selphie, she's always so cheerful! ~~~~and shes adorable.... puppyeyes
kilometres1
kilometres1
paoupu fruit

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 05/11/10, 10:58 am

kilometres1 wrote:
i like selphie, she's always so cheerful! ~~~~and shes adorable.... puppyeyes

Selphie's mine. I'll fight you for her. DD: JKS. Gives you a High- Five for being a Selphie fan 8D

Also guys. Feel free to make up your own FF questions. Just remember not to make them totally 100 % FF VII biased and try and remember to give the other FF's some love.

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By kilometres1. 05/11/10, 11:04 am

^ yeah!!! hi five right back
although mi sister hates her, selphies the onli person that she fights in kh1 sigh
kilometres1
kilometres1
paoupu fruit

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Admin. 05/11/10, 11:14 am

I'm not a big fan of the DS graphics really, so I guess I wouldn't mind the SNES version. I certainly prefer The After Years over the original FFIV.

I generally don't take heed of other people's opinions. Also FFV has Bartz, right? 8D

I've not played VI, and have only played one disc of VII. But judging by what I know from Dissidia and other sources, I would say that Kefka is superior.

Did they really change that much? I just thought they were given more backstory and such. But I'm not a big fan of VII so no comment.

Haven't played VIII... and I don't really want to.

lmfao, I don't understand how people can dislike the art style of this game and can absolutely adore FFVII. Quite seriously. Also - Amano's art DIDN'T have the childish appearance of the characters - the childish style was added by the other character designer, who translated the designs into the game.

D8

- Final Fantasy XII- What do you think of the new battle system change ?

8D I actually like it a lot. And quickening chains... /drool

Just to throw in my own question - how many people here have played the more obscure games of the Ivalice Alliance (or rather, those set in Ivalice)? (These would include Final Fantasy Tactics (And the remake, War of the Lions), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy A2, and even though it's not a Final Fantasy game - Vagrant Story.)
What are your thoughts on them?
Admin
Admin
Winner of the Golden Gun Award

Number of posts : 2982
Transforms into : yo mama.
Registration date : 2007-11-24

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://authenticsowilo.deviantart.com/

Post By T-Bag. 05/11/10, 12:53 pm

Never played any of the above... except maybe vagrant story?
but so long ago that i cant remember, on ps1 right?

would like to have a go at tactics though... i enjoy those kind of games :3

T-Bag
T-Bag
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 37
Transforms into : Zack Fair

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1008501261

Post By Guest. 14/11/10, 02:15 pm

Admin wrote:

Just to throw in my own question - how many people here have played the more obscure games of the Ivalice Alliance (or rather, those set in Ivalice)? (These would include Final Fantasy Tactics (And the remake, War of the Lions), Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Final Fantasy A2, and even though it's not a Final Fantasy game - Vagrant Story.)
What are your thoughts on them?

Oh. I'm playing through Tactics Advance ( A2) now and again, kind of not used to the tactics gameplay so is making some horrible mistakes, but it has the Final Fantasy classes in the game which is cool and the characters like Luso are likable so yeah. It's very fun :3

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

FF Chat - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

FF Chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Gaming-