Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FF Chat

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
FF Chat
Post By Guest. 08/10/10, 11:30 am

Since the "What game are you playing now thread " it's getting covered in FF X chat, though maybe it would be a good idea, to make a separate FF chat, so the other thread can stay in topic and not get flooded with Final Fantasy craziness. xD';

So to get the thread moving-

: What are your top Final Fantasies in order ?

: Who's your most favourite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?

: What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV ?

AAAAND... uhm, hrm. *thinks *

: Show off any good FF cosplay, if you can/ what. Whatves.

: Chat about anything, it's FF chat, so yeah. Chat about whoever you think has the best hair, what FMVs you enjoyed. Anything.

-I like 7,8, 9 in that order and 5, 6.

-I like the original FF VII Cloud the best, Rinoa from FFVIII, and Kuja from IX. I dislike Cecil from FF IV, Yuna from X, and Emperor Paramecia from FF II. I dislike FF III, it seems so boring. I dislike Cecil, because he seems so...sexist, and Yuna seems kind of flat, and she seems to have no backbone, and it's depressing to watch. >: I like Rinoa, because she seems so confident, and can can of relate with her with the uhm "daddy issues ". And Cloud is just epic and cool.

-I didn't like FF XIII that much, though it was kind of fun with the new battle system and all, I like Serah, Lighting, Hope and Sazh. Versus is looking good, and isn't really keen on buying XIV, because kind of dislike online games.

Your turn nowz.

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: FF Chat
Post By Pyro. 08/10/10, 11:39 am

-I like X, VII, XII, XIII and VIII, in that order, and I haven't played the others.

-Tidus is my favourite character overall, but I have a soft spot for Lazard (Crisis Core), Vayne (XII), Cid (VII) and Vincent (VII) too. I dislike Squall and Rinoa (VIII) and Fang (XIII).

-FFXIII is so freakin' boring, but I do like Snow, Hope and Sazh as characters-- though the pacing is so atrocious that Hope is the only one I feel has gotten adequate backstory of those three. Versus could be cool and I'm apathetic about XIV right now.

And, while it wasn't really in the list of questions (can we add these?), my favourite FMV in the series is prrrobably '1000 Words', because that song is kickass and the accompanying video is nice, too.

My favourite battle system in the series is the one for X, because my characters feel so massively overpowered in that system, but XII is really fun so I love that too.

And my favourite music from the series is 'The Price of Freedom' from Crisis Core or 'Ending Theme' from X.
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Admin. 08/10/10, 12:50 pm

: What are your top Final Fantasies in order? (Does this include the side games? I'm going to include the side games. And these are only the ones I have played.)
FFTA2
FFIX
FFTA
FFX-2 (please don't hate me. xD)
FFVII: CC
FFIII
FFT: WotL
FFXII
FFI
DFF
FFIV
FFXIII (I love the graphics, and the story but... it just feels like a movie that you have to press buttons to watch. :/)
FFVII (Although, I have only played the first disc.)
FFII

Who's your most favourite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?
Favourite Character would be Zidane. He's like, a Final Fantasy hero that isn't either emo, or stupid. xD
Favourite Hero, excluding Zidane, would be Zack. Same as Zidane, as far as I've played in CC. >_> Mydatawentcaput.
Favourite Heroine would have to be Garnet from FFIX. xD Ohhhhhmygod FFIX. I dunno, I just like her. xD
Favourite Villain is definitely be Queen Remedi/Li-Grim from FFTA. I just love the whole premise of that game, and she makes such a cool villain, protecting her child's wishes~

What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV?

XIV is an MMO so I am not interested. xD
XIII was, as I said above, a button-pressing movie. Haven't been following Versus.

Chat about anything, it's FF chat, so yeah. Chat about whoever you think has the best hair, what FMVs you enjoyed. Anything.
Have to agree with Pyro that 1000 Words was so cool. <3
FFXIII is just ridden with AMAZING cutscenes~
Oh, let's see... I LOVE the animated cutscenes in War of the Lions. I just adore that sketchy-style. 8D It's v.cool.
Admin
Admin
Winner of the Golden Gun Award

Number of posts : 2982
Transforms into : yo mama.
Registration date : 2007-11-24

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://authenticsowilo.deviantart.com/

Post By hyolee123. 08/10/10, 01:45 pm

What are your top Final Fantasies in order ? Mine would have to be FFIII, FFVIICC, FFX, FFIX, FFV, Dissdia, FFXIII then FFX-2 8D

Who's your most favourite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?
Favourite character would have to be...damn it I can't decide. I don't want to steal so I'll say Bartz (Buttz 8D) I don't know why. Wondering travellers or maybe I only like him because of Boko 8D I cannot remember.
Favourite Hero is Zack T.T He certainly deserves it though I felt he was kinda an unknown to the public by the end of the game.
Spoiler:
Favourite Heroine is Aerith~ I didn't like her at first because I thought she was a complete idiot. But that's just her ways I suppose.
Favourite Villain is Genesis has to be 8D I don't know why. I feel sorry for him. I guess it wasn't his fault.

My LEAST favourite character is Seymour, he scared the hell outta me and scarred me for life (Damn those nipple clamp things >.<)

: What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV ?
FFXIII Popcorn anyone? though the gameplay is fun while it lasts.
I heard goof things about Versus like it's based on gameplay more on KH but with more blood.
And XIV is a mmo I can't play those, my dad will kill me. Then again I was never into the online gaming thing.

: Chat about anything, it's FF chat, so yeah. Chat about whoever you think has the best hair, what FMVs you enjoyed. Anything.

Lol there seems to be three types of cloud. CC cloud seems to be my faveorite one outta the three. He seems more down to earth like Zack but after he's just wack P:

1000 Words FMV is pretty Epic

And the cutscenes in FFXIII were pretty cool. I mean Gran Pulse compared to the Farplane in FFX sorta wow'ed me more. Probally because you could see the creatures/monsters/animals? running around everywhere 8D

Can I add~ If you play DFF Which Character/s do you prefer fighting with and which ones do you really not like fighting against (Excluding Chaos)

I prefer fighting with (in this order) Zidane, Bartz, Onion Knight and Tidus.
And I really just don't like The CoD Them damn yellow things xD
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 547
Transforms into : Silent Magician
Registration date : 2010-01-03

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyolee123.deviantart.com

Post By Guest. 08/10/10, 02:17 pm

hyolee123 wrote:
[

Can I add~ If you play DFF Which Character/s do you prefer fighting with and which ones do you really not like fighting against (Excluding Chaos)

Uhm yeah, sure ! <:

I don't own Dissidia, because decided to get a DS for FF IV so could complete it, but if had Dissidia by mains would be.
- Cloud, Firion, Squall, Bartz and Zidane.

And I would probably dislike fighting against Emp Paramecia, and Sephiroth because I dislike them. And Ex- Death. HE. SCARES. ME. His dungeon in FF V is creepy it has dead people stuck in his walls and his floor pools are stomach acid . I'll also probably dislike fighting against Terra, because she seems so gentle, it would make me feel like this, huge bully. xD'; Oh the people stuck in the walls in Ex-Death's castle, you can also see them breathing...

<<<*shuuders *>>>>

Also another question for Dissidia could be " Who's your punching bag ?/ who do you love beating up ? "

My punching bags would be Sephiroth and Cecil. Cecil that....sexist... person. >__>';

Oh and who's in your team for each game ?

FF VI- Celes, Edgar, Locke, Gau.

FF VII- Cloud, Tifa, Cid

FF VIII- Squall, Rinoa, Selphie

FF IX- Zidane, Vivi , Garnet, Freya

FF X- Tidus, Yuna, Auron.

FF XII- Basche, Balthier, Penelo, Fran.

FF XIII- Lighting, Hope, Sazh, Fang.

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 08/10/10, 02:25 pm

'Oh and who's in your team for each game ?'

FF VII- Cloud, Vincent, Cid or Nanaki

FF VIII- Squall, Rinoa, Zell

FF X- Tidus, Auron, Yuna

Haters gonna hate~

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Plazcheetah. 08/10/10, 02:39 pm

FF9
FF12
FF7
FF8
FFx-2

: Who's your most favorite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?

Fave character would have to be Gabranth just because he looks so kick ass in his armor and i love his weapon,Hero: Zidane (cause he hits on the ladies) Heroine:didn't really have one but i guess Tifa? Lastly my favorite villain is Of course Septhiroth < I need no reason

They seem to be getting worse and worse in my opinion

who's in your team for each game ?

FF9 - Zidane, Vivi, Freya, Garnet
FF12 - Balthier, Basch, Ashe
FF7 - Cloud, Nanaki, Vincent
FF8 - Squall, Zell, Irvine
FFx-2 - It's been too long.......

Plazcheetah
Plazcheetah
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 223
Transforms into : A Shymon: shy SHY SHYMON!
Registration date : 2009-12-24

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Post By NieN. 08/10/10, 02:46 pm

Really liked VIII and X. Also liked VII, X-2, XIII, FFVII:CC and XII. Need to play IX >_>

What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV?
XIII had really nice cut-scenes..... and that was about it. Versus looks really interesting, so does XIV.

FFVII: Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie
FFVIII: Squall, Zell, Selphie
FFX: Tidus, Wakka, Rikku
FFXII: Vaan, Ashe, Balthier
FFXIII: Lightning, Hope, Vanille

Favourite FMV was the one at the start of chapter 12 (I think?) of FFXIII.

hyolee123 wrote:
My LEAST favourite character is Seymour, he scared the hell outta me and scarred me for life (Damn those nipple clamp things >.<)
lol'd so much at this xD
NieN
NieN
Superman

Number of posts : 260
Transforms into : Ho-Oh, lol jks a Hoothoot
Registration date : 2009-12-05

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 08/10/10, 03:35 pm

Haha, Alex, I love you for liking FFX-2, and Zidane~!!!! :3

(You'll always be my Bartz, though :B)
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-03-09

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.Keysha-chan.deviantart.com

Post By Pyro. 08/10/10, 03:42 pm

Bartzluver wrote:

FFVII-- Cloud, Vincent, Cid
FFVIII-- I didn't get very far into it (only a couple of hours), so I don't really have one
FFX-- Yuna, Tidus, Auron
FFXII-- Basch, Penelo, Ashe
FFXIII-- Lightning, Snow/Fang, Hope
Pyro
Pyro

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Ex-SOLDIER. 08/10/10, 03:44 pm

hmm ok this looks fun Very Happy

: What are your top Final Fantasies in order ? Oh and who's in your team for each game ?;

FFVII Crisis Core <3
FFVII - Cloud, Tifa, Aeris or Barret (AVALANCHE FTW!)
FFVIII - Squall, Zell, Quistis
FFX - Tidus, Wakka, Rikku
FFX-2 -Yuna = BlackMage, Rikku=ShadowKnight, Paine=Gunner (<--as gunner she looks too badass! xD)
FFXIII - Lightning, Snow, Fang

: Who's your most favorite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites

favorite Character and Hero: Zack Fair!! enough said.
favorite Heroine: Tifa! she just has epic win all over haha and one of the only female ff chars that didnt annoy the heck out of me >.<. xD
and my favorite villain: Sephiroth! hes just SEPHIROTH!! xD haha

My Zack Fair cosplay from Auckgeddon two years ago this is my favorite cosplay pic and also my debut cosplay! x3

Spoiler:

Firstly Id like to say i loved zack fair long before crisis core came about haha im proud of that xD and always wanted and hoped for him to be shown in something a game lol anything and so when FFVIIcc came i was like *-*!! xD

Also 1000 words i love that song and "suteki da ne" from FFX

Id thought id put this in for Dissidia: Favorite theme to fight too- Man with the machine gun FFVIII! =)

and one of my many favorite FF OST's would be the Price of Freedom FFVIIcc OST <3

kk il stop there xD i could go on forever.
Ex-SOLDIER
Ex-SOLDIER
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 88
Transforms into : a typical homemade Bento
Registration date : 2008-12-05

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Admin. 08/10/10, 04:30 pm

hyolee123 wrote:
Can I add~ If you play DFF Which Character/s do you prefer fighting with and which ones do you really not like fighting against?

I liked playing as Bartz. xD He was all the good things about the other characters, rolled into one. Floodspamfloodspamfloodspam.
Followed by Zidane, Terra and Cecil. ...Cloud of Darkness is p. good too.

Bartzluver wrote:
Also another question for Dissidia could be " Who's your punching bag ?/ who do you love beating up ? "

Ehehe. I would have to say Onion Knight. The scream when you beat him is just so... satisfying. =w=

Bartzluver wrote:

Let's see...

FFI - Fighter, Black Mage, Red Mage, White Mage

FFII - I don't remember. :/

FFIII - Again don't really remember. xD I believe I had Luneth as nimble melee jobs like Thief and Ninja. Arc was my magic-user. Refia used ranged jobs like... Ranger. And Ingus was my tank-ish character. Heavy Damage, Heavy Defense.

FFIV - Donotrememberorz.

FFVII - I think I was using Cloud, Vincent, Red XIII, and... Aerith? Or Yuffie. I don't really recall.

FFIX - Zidane, Vivi, Garnet and Steiner. Yeaaaaaah. xD

FFX-2 - Geez. I cycled through the dress sphere quite a bit. I remember liking the Tamer dresssphere or whatever it was called. Dark Knight was cool too.

FFXII - Basch, Balthier, Fran, Ashe. Notice that these are the characters that actually matter to the plot.

FFXIII - Lightning, Fang, Hope.

FFT: WotL - I don't remember. DX

FFTA - Again, don't remember. Never much liked ranged classes in this game though.

FFTA2 - Luso (Paladin), Hume Hunter, Viera Magic-user (She's normally on Summoner with Elementalist as her second job set), Seeq Ranger, Moogle Juggler, and then the last slot is normally either my Numou Arcanist or my Bangaa Defender.

Keysha-chan wrote:
Haha, Alex, I love you for liking FFX-2, and Zidane~!!!! :3

(You'll always be my Bartz, though :B)

Haha. xD <3

On the topic of OSTs, I REALLY love the Ivalice Alliance music. FFTA2 and FFXII in particular.
Admin
Admin

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Saiyajin Mui. 09/10/10, 01:15 am

Top 5 would be:

1) FFVII
2) FFVI
3) FFIV + After Years
4) FFVIII
5) FFX

: Who's your most favourite FF character, hero, heroine, and villian. And your least favorites ?

Favourites:

Heroes
1) Kain (FFIV + After Years)
2) Cyan (FFVI)
3) Cloud (FFVII)

Villians
1) Kain (FFIV + After Years)
2) Golbez (FFIV + After Years) (Let's face it, that armour looked badass in its 16 bit glory)
3) Kefka (FFVI)

Least Favourites:

Yu Yevon gets a special mention here. A boss that I just can't lose to.

XIII: Where's my money drop?

Versus: My opinion will be posted here when I play the game.

XIV: Don't get me started.

I'll pass.

Found this floating around:

Spoiler:

I'll add some more input further down the track.
Saiyajin Mui
Saiyajin Mui
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 665
Transforms into : Satsujinki
Registration date : 2009-05-14

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net/

Post By hyolee123. 09/10/10, 04:13 am

Admin wrote:
Bartzluver wrote:

Ehehe. I would have to say Onion Knight. The scream when you beat him is just so... satisfying. =w=

H-How could you T.T Okay come Auckgeddon time I will so take you on (as Onion Knight of course) >:C and it seems we've done some sort of hero swap xDDD Zidane and Bartz.

My punching bad would be...Kuja 8D I don't know why he just is.

And in my team for each game.

FFIII: I have Luneth as a Knight or Dark Knight, Arc is a Magus, Refia Devout and Ingus id a Dragoon~ But I wanna Onion knight as a job. But you have to go through all this stuff to do so P:

FFX: would be Tidus, Auron, Wakka

FFIX: I can't remember because I haven't played it in ages P:

FFV: Again I can't remember >.<; I really need to replay these 8D

FFXIII: Hope, Fang, Lightning/Vanille

hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Admin. 09/10/10, 05:10 am

8D Ahaha.

Oh yeah, I've played the first bit of the After Years and it was fantastic. I want to get the rest, but I need to get my internet reformatted for that. =A=; Damn Nintendo.
Admin
Admin

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 09/10/10, 05:20 am

^
Haha I would too. But my dad managed to do something to allow ONLY my psp onto the internet. Everything else can connect easily. But some complicated thing had to be done to get my PSP to work. All to find out Dissidia wasn't an infrastructure game. I already knew that. But at least I have access on it now. When he blocks my laptop he forgets about my PSP xD

Did somebody say cosplay~

Spoiler:
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Rikku. 09/10/10, 05:49 am

What are your top Final Fantasies in order ?
FFVII
FFVII Crisis Core
FFX
FFVIII
(Haven't played any others lol playing through X-2 now)

Where do I begin?!
Favourite character is SEPHIROTH.
Favorite Hero is ZACK.
Favourite Heroine is nobody cos I /really/ dislike girls in games. D<
Favourite FF Villian is SEPHIROTH.
Leaf favourite character iiiiiis..... Cloud/Seymour/Yuna/Tifa... Lol the list goes on. XD
Least favourite hero is possibly Cloud, just cos he's so EMO and whiney in the main game.
Least favourite heroine is Rinoa(is she even a heroine?).
Least favourite villian is Seymour. Nipple clamps. X.X
Spoiler ->
Spoiler:

What do you think of the newer Final Fantasies ? XIII and the upcoming Versus, and XIV ?
Uhmm... I haven't played XIII, but judging from everybodies reactions here, I don't want to play it. =/ Seems boring. Tho I AM excited for Versus. Noctis is smexy. <333

Show off any good FF cosplay, if you can/ what. Whatves.
Spoiler:

Who's your punching bag ?/ who do you love beating up ?
Is this for Dissidia? xD
I go for Warrior of Light usually. Tho I agree with Admin. The scream when you kill the Onion Knight is just so amazing. I quite like pitting Zidane and him against eachother, cos they're both quick. <3 I also beat up Squall.

FFVII is Cloud, Vincent, Nanaki
FFVIII is Squall, Zell, Selphie
FFX is Auron, Tidus, Lulu/Rikku
FFX-2 is Yuna, Rikku, Paine(XD Not like I can choose anyone else)

Chat about anything, it's FF chat, so yeah. Chat about whoever you think has the best hair, what FMVs you enjoyed. Anything.
The best hair is, of course, Sephiroth. <33 So long and luxurious and amazing. Zack also has awesome hair when he's 2nd Class.
Spoiler:
What else do I put here? XD
Oh, also. @ex-SOLDIER That's an AMAZING picture. <33333333 Can't wait to see your new Zack at Auckland. 8D 8D 8D
Alsoalso, sorry about the pics al being so big. </3 They're in spoiler tags!! xD
Rikku
Rikku
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 937
Transforms into : Sephiroth! <3
Registration date : 2010-03-29

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 09/10/10, 10:44 am

@ Hyolee123- That Reno cosplay looks so awesome. <3 If only the wind wasn't in the way...

Got some more questions, thanks for the replies everybody.

- Final Fantasy IV has a remake on the DS with pretty good graphics, would you be keen to play the original on the SNES ?

- Final Fantasy V is known to be one of the disliked, do you think that you'll like to play this game and judge for yourself, and avoid other people's opinions on this game ?

- Final Fantasy VI is told to be one of the best, and better than VII, and is told to have a better villian Kefka, do you think that Kefka is better than Sephiroth ?

- Final Fantasy VII is filled with many compilations, and the characters have changed from the original. Do you prefer the original characters, or do you prefer the updated ?

- Final Fantasy VIII. What do you think of the romance between Squall and Rinoa ?

- Final Fantasy IX. Do you dislike FF Fans who trash this game, because the characters look 'weird' or 'childish' ? Or do you agree with them ?

- Final Fantasy X. ( Lol ) If you were forced to marry Seymour, what would you do ? Would you escape like Yuna did ? Scream out loud ? Enjoy it ? x3';

- Final Fantasy XII- What do you think of the new battle system change ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- I've played Final Fantasy IV on the SNES a few years back, when was sixteen. It was good, addicting, and amazing. Expect for the bad, and crude looking graphics.

- I'm playing through FF V right now, and it's really fun and enjoyable. And I'm hoping that it will get a bigger fanbase, in the future and a DS remake.

- Kefka is more hilarious, vibrant, unpredictable, and has better musical themes.

- The originals. Original Cloud, original Tifa. Original everybody.

- Squall x Rinoa make a awesome pairing, Rinoa tries to bring out Squall's trapped and personal feelings, and try to make him see the joys within life, which is sweet~

- I could agree with the FF IX characters looking childish, but would also tell them to play the game, and see how amazing the personality,( espically Vivi's and Freyra's ) have.

- I would ..think that I was living a nightmare in reality....

- Didn't like it. Didn't like it at all..

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Ex-SOLDIER. 09/10/10, 10:44 am

Rikku wrote:
Oh, also. @ex-SOLDIER That's an AMAZING picture. <33333333 Can't wait to see your new Zack at Auckland. 8D 8D 8D

Thank you Rikku! <3
cant wait to get some pics together with our cosplays too Cool
Ex-SOLDIER
Ex-SOLDIER
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 88
Transforms into : a typical homemade Bento
Registration date : 2008-12-05

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 09/10/10, 10:51 am

Bartzluver wrote:
- Final Fantasy X. ( Lol ) If you were forced to marry Seymour, what would you do ? Would you escape like Yuna did ? Scream out loud ? Enjoy it ? x3';

FFX: Marrying Seymour would rock. I mean, c'mon, he's like, this gorgeous, intelligent, powerful half-Guado with really, really nice hair and an exotic voice. >XD Though I admit, given the choice, I would agree with Yuna and pick Tidus. As much as I love Seymour, he just doesn't match up to everyone's favourite Blitzball star.

FFXII: It was awesome.
Pyro
Pyro

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 09/10/10, 12:55 pm

^
Bu-But he has Nipple Clamps...They look disgusting >.<
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Rikku. 09/10/10, 01:40 pm

^ Not to mention painful. =(

Final Fantasy VI is told to be one of the best, and better than VII, and is told to have a better villian Kefka, do you think that Kefka is better than Sephiroth ? <-- Where'd you get the info that VI is better than VII?
SEPHIROTH FOR THE EFFING WIN DOODS. 8D
Admittedly I haven't actually /played/ VI, but Sephiroth will always be my favorite for forever. <333

Final Fantasy VII is filled with many compilations, and the characters have changed from the original. Do you prefer the original characters, or do you prefer the updated ?
Zack isn't known in original VII, so Crisis Core is his story, so really, Zack only has one game, and I LOVE HIM TO BITS IN IT. Cloud is much better in my own opinion in Crisis Core, cos he's happy and has a laugh with Zack. In VII he's all angry and emo and such. Sure, he comes out of his shell later on in the game, but he's still depressing. Advent Children game him a SLIGHTLY better outlook on life at the very end of the movie, but. As for Sephiroth... Crisis Core shows him BEFORE he found out about the terrible experiments that made him, which gives him a more human appearance, as you find out what he's about and WHY he did the things he did. I think he's amazing in all the games he's in. x3 And the movie. As for all the girls and all the others, I have no opinion. Vincent stayed the same, that's really all I notice. xD I don't pay attention to the other characters.

Final Fantasy VIII. What do you think of the romance between Squall and Rinoa ?
DISLIKE. Squall x Zell for the win. If you play through the game going gung-ho Squall x Zell, then Rinoa comes along... At the point where he 'falls in love' with her, she finds out she's a sorcress. MIND CONTROL ANYONE? xDD

Final Fantasy X. If you were forced to marry Seymour, what would you do ? Would you escape like Yuna did ? Scream out loud ? Enjoy it ? x3';
Oh I'd totes enjoy it. With his freaky hands, his nipple buttons, his outrageous hair, his insane laughter, his in ability to gtfo out our lives.. xDD
No. I would scream and run away as fast as I could. Or smite him. Whichever works. =3

Didn't answer some questions because I haven't played the games.
Rikku
Rikku
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 937
Transforms into : Sephiroth! <3
Registration date : 2010-03-29

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 09/10/10, 02:29 pm

Rikku wrote:
<-- Where'd you get the info that VI is better than VII?
SEPHIROTH FOR THE EFFING WIN DOODS. 8D

There's a whooooole FF 6 versus FF 7 thing going on, epsically with One Winged Angel VS Dancing Mad. ( Kefka's final battle music )

FF Chat 755823 some of it is here.

http://boards.ign.com/final_fantasy/b5026/182305397/p1/

.... am I the only person here who doesn't like Zack Fair ? He seems like a Bartz/ Zidane rip-off to me, epsically in ACC. Zack's movements, is one of Zidane's. >:

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Saiyajin Mui. 09/10/10, 03:11 pm

I saw this upon my travels today. Just thought it'd be relevant t put here.

Spoiler:

Opinions? I'm not too well versed in the ways of FFXII.
Saiyajin Mui
Saiyajin Mui
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 665
Transforms into : Satsujinki
Registration date : 2009-05-14

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://saiyajinmui.mugen-infantry.net/

Post By Plazcheetah. 09/10/10, 04:05 pm

^ That is awesome

- Final Fantasy VI is told to be one of the best, and better than VII, and is told to have a better villian Kefka, do you think that Kefka is better than Sephiroth ?

Kefka IS better then sephiroth he actually got stuff done didn't he destroy a planet or something and recreate it in his image? what did sephiroth do apart from look cool and Emo

- Final Fantasy VII is filled with many compilations, and the characters have changed from the original. Do you prefer the original characters, or do you prefer the updated ?

Original for a reason i can't explain

- Final Fantasy IX. Do you dislike FF Fans who trash this game, because the characters look 'weird' or 'childish' ? Or do you agree with them ?

Yes i Hate them with a passion i think it's awesome how FF9 had a unique style to it

where was i keeping that suicide pill.............

Actually my favorite final fantasy because of this, no more annoying random battles, you could choose to run past enemies and i thought the gambit system was pretty cool i hope they make another final fantasy with this battle system
Plazcheetah
Plazcheetah
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 223
Transforms into : A Shymon: shy SHY SHYMON!
Registration date : 2009-12-24

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

FF Chat Vide
Back to top Go down

FF Chat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next