Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[closed] Teen Titans- Let's GO!!!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: [closed] Teen Titans- Let's GO!!!
Post By sakkaf. 18/10/10, 01:55 am

THIS IS A DREAM TEAM. <3

/randomcommentdrop, then leave
sakkaf
sakkaf
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-08-20

[closed] Teen Titans- Let's GO!!! - Page 3 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://tinnyhouse.tumblr.com

Post By brunetteyes. 18/10/10, 02:00 am

>< I'm not really going to be a tall enough Starfire though.. had no time to find platformed shoes..
brunetteyes
brunetteyes
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post By Kurt. 18/10/10, 11:43 am

brunetteyes wrote:
>< I'm not really going to be a tall enough Starfire though.. had no time to find platformed shoes..

Just stand next to me ;__;
Kurt
Kurt
Le grande

Number of posts : 185
Transforms into : your mother
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down
http://artifiziell.wordpress.com

Post By brunetteyes. 19/10/10, 01:39 am

Aww ^U^ you'll be the perfect BB <3
brunetteyes
brunetteyes
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Number-IX. 19/10/10, 03:37 pm

@Kurt
Yeeee ty again for the contacts :3 Spirit gum would be grand but ill try get some eyelash glue as Soph said so dw if you dont find it c: And YESSSS that hair looks awessomeee! Tehehehe BBxRaeRae kiss ;D

@TTango
Yusss! Thanks Tim c: And your progress is soundin' goooood. Butt thingy LOL XD what times do you think would be suitable for filming? I don't think we have to capture everything for the vid on the day, maybe get together after geddon to finish it off, but does 4 hours throughout the day sound alright? I was thinking an hour ish before 11am/when it starts to get crowded, 2 hours around 3/4pm, and some other times just whenever? What do you thinkkkk :3

@BEyes
Ohohoh i hope those tights turn up, and if they do i hope i can borrow them >< not too keen for leotard-riding-up-age and unnecessary exposure x3 I was also thinking about that white face paint + black, i've still got Suki's geisha-ish makeup from last year, mix that with some paint, ythink itll work? I hope it doesnt sweat off easily and i have to keep reapplying it though.

Also, Robin/Renee is doing aiiggghhhtt :) She's nearly finished pants, starting on cloak and tshirt soon, and will cut her hair just before geddon i think. I'm making her badge for her XD She said she'll make up some 'TEEN TITANS LETS GO' signs so we can use them in pictures haha.

Alsoalso, try permanent markers! My Raven base wig just arrived, [long, blonde], it is soooo pretty i dont want to dye/cut it at all ><'' but i must.. I wish i could do the FW technique but its so costly :/ So im gonna try the sharpie/vivid way :) DO NOT USE WATERED DOWN ACRYLIC PAINT. Well, i did it aaaannndd.. Unsuccessful. XD

4ish3ish days guys! Goodluckk~
Number-IX
Number-IX
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 593
Transforms into : Skuxatron
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/cthrnineiv

Post By TinTango. 19/10/10, 04:01 pm

Just packed my gear... flying up to Auckland tomorrow morning.
It's starting to look good and I am really getting into it!

Renee is cutting her hair? That is dedication, I hope she goes okay with it.

@IX-
Sounds good, just thought Id make some suggestions though, but totally your show
and I'll support you whatever happens!

10ish Sunday for an hour to start with is a good idea. We can shoot things without too many people in the background. The lines won't be as long for things like guitar hero/rock band, or for the DDR machines. But if the weather's good in the morning, you might want to capitalise on that first!

I reckon the 2hr block should be around lunch at 12ish or 1pm. We could shoot footage of us eating? There is a hare hare yukai and other dances in the corridor at 1pm. The Titans could dance or something?
Also the cosplay games are on the main stage at 4pm, finishing around 5pm. I wouldnt want to miss it unless we need to. And I wouldnt want to stay too long past 5-5.30 as its a quick trip home to shower and change for the Ball afterwards.

Anyway, they're just a few suggestions, lemme know what you think.
TinTango
TinTango
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1278
Transforms into : whelmed. Not over or under. Just whelmed.
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post By brunetteyes. 20/10/10, 04:20 am

@XI
I found the tights! but I realised they are much too dark 4 Raven legs >< They are quite a dark grey, i thought they were lighter.. You could use cheap white/skin coloured tights (I've seen them for like $2) and maybe sponge whatever you're putting on your face onto it. I reckon it would stick better to material that to skin so no worries with riding up and unevenness.

I think that face paint will work fine! You wont want to apply as thickly as Suki, so I recommend makeup sponge for thin application that wont look patchy if a little comes off. And for video and such it shouldnt be too difficult to quickly reapply. Would you colour ur hands too??

I was about to drive out to Mangerei to get FW ink but then realised they dont sell it directly to consumers! >< Sooo lame! Looks like I'll have to buy it online after Auckgeddon.. hmm Sharpie method sounds tempting but I doubt I'll have time. It would take a good solid day to colour Starfire's long hair >< I think I'll have to leave it. I tried colouring it with this temporary stuff but it made it all tangled and took away the shine so I washed it out. It gave a slight red tinge thats still there tho..

oh wow Renee! I think she'll look cute with short hair ^^ And awesome with it spiked up 4 Robin!

@TTango

So exciting!! Is it a long flight? Sounds like its going well ^^
Oooo filming sounds soo exciting!! xD And at the beginning of the year I started playing DDR to be good 4 Starfire, but then got reeeally in2 it, i love it so much ^^ tho it will b a bit difficult in Starfire boots >< not the most comfortable things.

I need to get everyone's numbers so we can find each other easy! And I have 60 free min left for weekend calling for Vodafone so that'll be helpful ^_^ plz PM numbers to me!!

EDIT: eeek!! I'm almost done ^^ just got to get superglue today and glue stones and backing foam and belt circle then done!! ^^
brunetteyes
brunetteyes
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Tamoo. 21/10/10, 05:00 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeee~~~ <3

I srsly cannot wait to take photos of you guys <333
Teen Titans was my first obsession so expect lots of fangirling hahaha ♥

I keep going on about how amazing you guys will be to Duckeh XD
Tamoo
Tamoo
Supermod

Number of posts : 4525
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Number-IX. 22/10/10, 04:12 pm

@TTango
Oh yes, we must get clips of us eating and going on rides an such! I definitely want some comic style Robin-stalking-Batman-while-everyone-else-is-eating-ness like you mentioned to me earlier this year. I was also reeeally keen to do the paintballing, even though it'd mess up my outfit, so near the end of the day, and i was hoping you guys could do it with me and we could get that in the vid [all slow-mo and dramatic and such [closed] Teen Titans- Let's GO!!! - Page 3 691117 ] but not sure if all of us could, depending on the delicacy of our outfits? XD But anyway, time schedule sound great! I also wanna get really pro looking portraits of all of us, single-y, couple-y and group-ly whenever its real sunny, so hopefully after our noon shooting. Yayee!
I shall finalise/finish/ahemstart/loljk script with times and post them up after Saturdays Geddon! Wooooh! SO EXCITED IM WEARING RAVENS OUTFIT RIGHT NOW LOL.

Also plans to use Dad's/friend's cameras failed >_> I'll be using my digital camera. Urrrghh, i hope the quality is still good!

And yeppp Renee is gonna cut her hair! Total dedication indeed! Hopefully i get to cut it too.. >8D WAHAHAH~

OMG COSPLAY GAMES 4PM totally forgot, Aura actually asked me if i wanted to participate in them. On the main stage, one on one battle against Mandie-Chan [Jedi, it'll be like battle of the cape-wearers?] but im still not suure ;-; I get baaad stage fright, though wouldn't that be usable for the vid? NYAHH CANT DECIDE, DECIDE FOR ME TITANS~

@BEyes
Awz dw~ Hnngg i hope i find tights, if i dont ill just go without. I just hope no creepy old lonely nerdy men try to mess with me >_>
Oh true! Star's hair would take foreverr to colour by sharpie. Hm.. Maybe go to the nearest $2 store and buy that hair-colour-spray-in-a-can? I was gonna try that for Raven too but cant really be bothered now XD Im pretty sure it'd work, and be much faster than sharpie-ing, i read on this goth site i was gonna buy colour spray from that they work on wigs too! Good luck!

@Tammy
[closed] Teen Titans- Let's GO!!! - Page 3 352708 HEEHEETY<3
Number-IX
Number-IX
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 593
Transforms into : Skuxatron
Registration date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/cthrnineiv

Post By brunetteyes. 22/10/10, 04:41 pm

^ I tried the cheap hair colour spray in a can and it worked, but made the wig suuuper knotty and messy >< and with the stuff in it would keep retangling real easily.

So I washed it out a few days ago, and it still has the reddish tinge, but still not very red at all. oh well, i'll get it coloured 4 sure some time after auckgeddon.

^^ cant wait 2 see script!! yay! ~ I better go to bed. ZZzz
brunetteyes
brunetteyes
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content