Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superly-Duperly Awesome Multi-Purpose AMV thread~!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Superly-Duperly Awesome Multi-Purpose AMV thread~!
Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 08:48 am

What?! I didn't take it down! Stupid youtube

*Sigh* I will have to upload it again. I don't know why it says that. Will start it now sad

Last edited by _Re:Play_ on 04/04/08, 08:54 am; edited 1 time in total
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Number of posts : 389
Transforms into : Being unpredictable~
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Superly-Duperly Awesome Multi-Purpose AMV thread~! - Page 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 04/04/08, 08:50 am

awww.... okay. :)

thank you! ^^ We appreciate it~

and yeah, first time I tried to upload my AMV it didn't like it either. It is discriminating against us. =/

conspiracy.

Back to top Go down

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 08:54 am

I looked and it says "transit-error" what ever that means ><

Yes...conspiracy *glares and shakes fist*
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 04/04/08, 09:02 am

I think that Youtube must hate New Zealanders or something, if both of you have had troubles. >>
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 04/04/08, 09:02 am

DDD< TIS THE TREES!
But I wanna see it too~ ;3;
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Number of posts : 6842
Transforms into : YO BUTT.
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down
http://www.duckeh.com

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 09:05 am

First they hate our.....trees, and then they take our petrol money and now our right to upload amvs. It is an outrage my good sirs, an outrage I say XD
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 04/04/08, 09:06 am

_Re:Play_ wrote:
First they hate our.....trees, and then they take our petrol money and now our right to upload amvs. It is an outrage my good sirs, an outrage I say XD
No.
Your confused.
It's the trees that hate us && force other people to turn on us 8DDDDDDDD
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Number of posts : 6842
Transforms into : YO BUTT.

Back to top Go down
http://www.duckeh.com

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 09:08 am

*looks outside the window at a tree* Dun, Dun, DUNNNN!!! DX

*edit* Uploaded 14%

Last edited by _Re:Play_ on 04/04/08, 09:10 am; edited 1 time in total
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 04/04/08, 09:10 am

Damn pesky trees. =/ I knew they were up to something, as they never demanded a fee for the coversion of 02 into CO2 or something. I thought to meself, where is the catch!? O:

..this, apparently, is that catch.

Back to top Go down

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 09:18 am

I know what did it. It was our phone that cuts off the internet if you are in the same room with it on. I used it for a call when my video was uploading Razz
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 04/04/08, 09:37 am

XD ah, okay... silly~!

but at least now we know it's not conspiring against us. :)

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 04/04/08, 09:47 am

Ahah~

BUT WE CAN BLAME -THAT- LITTLE POINT ON THE TREES TOO, CAN WE NOT?!
Pyro
Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 04/04/08, 09:48 am

Very Happy Good point.

[salutes] I like your style~

Back to top Go down

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 11:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEpbRd3qRpM

I thankfully didn't get on the phone this time XD
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 04/04/08, 12:27 pm

YAY~! It's up! Very Happy and it works~!

[loads]

edit: just seen it. :) It's amazing - you can straight away tell how much effort you put into it, and I really like the way you've introduced the credits. Everything was so well timed! Although you may want to consider putting in some more areas that are lulls in the action, just to contrast everything else and allow the viewer to appreciate more the effects you HAVE got in. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 04/04/08, 01:31 pm

I loved it-

Though, was it just me, or did you repeat one of the shots you used?

-being nitpicky-
Pyro
Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 04/04/08, 01:39 pm

Thank you for the advice I definitely will take it into consideration

Once I did ><. With the holding hands. At the start it may also look like that, but the shots have actually moved postition
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Admin. 13/04/08, 01:46 pm

Ah-ha! I'm thinking of perhaps this song for a KHR AMV? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMcwSYOAqkQ&feature=related
Admin
Admin
Winner of the Golden Gun Award

Number of posts : 2982
Transforms into : yo mama.

Back to top Go down
http://authenticsowilo.deviantart.com/

Post By Pyro. 15/04/08, 04:20 pm

Okay~

Guys, I have this really complex AMV idea which would be pretty much totally frame-by-frame, but if you think it's good, then I'm rolling with it and making it as pretty much my only AMV for the rest of the year. Here's the AMV script; so yeah, you guys tell me what you think!

(Oh; and it's a Crisis Core/Advent Children AMV set to 'Valentine's Day' by Linkin Park. Some script parts in the final scene-flash areas of the words 'on a valentine's day' are missing, and I've yet to fill them in. I have to come up with fitting suburbia shots first. ^^)

My insides are turned to ash

Shot of the rain pouring down.

So slow

Zack’s POV; screen falls to the side. Aeris is sitting near his head.

And blew away as I collapsed, so cold

Screen zooms out into a shot of the Buster sword resting on the hilltop (AC) with dust blowing across it. Aeris stands near, hands clasped.

A black wind took them away, from sight

The wind darkens, the sky returning to a storm, shot changing to Zack lying on the clifftop, breathing heavily (flashes show of Aeris in the Playground). Aeris’ hand brushes over his forehead.

And held the darkness over day, that night

Switch to the sky once more. Aeris’ face obscures a dark sky, which has ceased raining. Angeal is flying down from the heavens.

And the clouds above move closer

Zack reaches up to touch Aeris’ face, but passes through, as though he’s a ghost.

Looking so dissatisfied

Aeris looks shocked and pained, screen rushes out through into Zack’s eye.

But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing

Side shot of Aeris and Zack on the cliff together. Zack’s arm raises higher and higher, Aeris flashing in and out of the scene in time with the light cymbals

I used to be my own protection but not now

Aeris turns away from Zack, who dissolves into the Midgar street scene.

Cause my path has lost direction, somehow

Aeris walks out of the alleyway quickly.

A black wind took you away, from sight

She turns back around momentarily, Zack appearing in the alleyway, waving and then disappearing.

And held the darkness over day, that night

A feather blows over the camera from previous shot, pulling into the desert environment at night.

And the clouds above move closer

Screen pulls up into the sky, where the clouds shift around in a sped-up manner. Zack’s face is dancing in and out of the clouds.

Looking so dissatisfied

Aeris’ body appears on the left side of the screen, Zack on the right, clouds still dancing in the background. Camera zooms in on Zack, who frowns.

And the ground below grew colder

Zack’s face turns into Aeris’. She stares up, before getting to her feet, now in the church. She turns slowly, as Zack’s voice is heard in the background- ‘Aeris, I’m coming’.

As they put you down inside

The church melts away, Aeris now standing in the same position, back on the cliff, near the Buster sword. Zack appears next to her for a moment, before shattering into lifestream energy.

But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing

Aeris fades back into the previous shot, standing in the church. She turns around, as the scene fades to a lowered color level. Close up on her mouth over a white background, as she smiles, before fading into the lowered color level shot, which slowly falls down to reveal Zack- who is in all grayscale- sitting on the ground crying. Aeris walks towards him. Angles change throughout this, as the drumbeat plays, changing to water drops falling, Aeris and Zack playing around together, and the two of them alone on the phone. Aeris smiles.

So now you’re gone

Aeris embraces Zack, who fades into color. He is crying. Focus on Zack’s face. It fades into that of Cloud’s, who then becomes shadowed- only his eyes are left bright (signifying remembrance of how they’re exactly like Zack’s)

And I was wrong

Cloud frowns. Full body shot shown- Aeris has stopped embracing him, and is now just touching his shoulder lightly.

I never knew what it was like

Aeris lowers her hand, and the shot switches to her walking out of the chapel.

To be alone

Camera pans across the cliff, a wolf is shown standing near the Buster sword. Zack’s face appears over the wolf’s- it is the embodiment of Zack’s spirit watching over Aeris.

On a Valentine's Day

The shot switches to Zack standing next to his corpse, which has reappeared on the cliff. He is clutching the Buster sword. Shots switch through various couples from the FF/ KH games to the beat, with Aeris and Zack facing each other on either side. This continues until the reprises of earlier lines of the song.

COUPLE SHOTS: Cloud and Tifa on the motorbike together; AC. Vincent and Lucrecia in the cavern together; DoC. Tidus and Yuna embracing; FFX. Ashe next to Vossler; FFXII. Rinoa holding Squall’s body; FF8. Balthier carrying Fran through the Bahamut; FFXII. Vincent carrying Shelke; DoC. Sora and Kairi holding hands; KH2. Namine gazing at Sora; KH2. Sephiroth and Jenova; CC. Seymour kissing Yuna; FFX. Ashe slapping Basch; FFXII. Larsa and Penelo; FFXII. Squall embracing Rinoa; FF8. Cid Margrace kissing Ashe’s hand; FFXII. Tidus and Yuna in the spring; FFX.

On a Valentine's Day

Zack and Aeris are now shown embracing; Zack’s color is fading.

COUPLE SHOTS: Lucrecia and Hojo’s feet; DoC. Ashe and Rasler’s wedding; FFXII. Yuna and Tidus embracing; X-2. Riku spinning King Mickey around; KH2. Sora next to Kairi on the log; KH1. Laguna’s hand with the wedding ring; FF8. Tidus and Yuna pulling back from a kiss in the spring; FFX. Vincent looking at Lucrecia in the hallway; DoC. Cloud picking up Tifa from amongst the flowers; AC. Kairi embracing the heartless Sora; KH1. Cloud holding Kadaj; AC. Vincent and Yuffie in the van; DoC. Nero reaching out for Weiss; DoC. Shalua shoving her arm into the door; DoC. Cissnei and Tseng on the rooftop; CC. Yuna running at Tidus; FFX.

On a Valentine's Day

Aeris is pointing at the sky with a smile on her face, Zack’s back to the camera. He is mostly grayscale now.

COUPLE SHOTS: Vincent’s eye (highlight the red more) in the darkness; DoC. Vincent aiming his gun at Hojo; DoC. Vincent screaming; DoC. Vincent on the ground, looking at his phone; DoC. Vincent turning into Chaos; DoC. Vincent turning around to the camera; DoC. Vincent in Lucrecia’s cavern as she descends from the crystal; DoC. Vincent knocked to the ground by Azul; DoC. Vincent walking out of the cavern; DoC. Vincent crouched under the tree in Nibelheim, DoC. Vincent looking dejected in the Forgotten city, AC. Vincent springing bestially at Weiss; DoC. Vincent kicking a DG sniper; DoC. Vincent holding Shelke; DoC. Vincent in the stasis tube; DoC. Vincent being shoved away by Lucrecia; DoC.

On a Valentine's Day

Zack is completely grayscale. Now he and Aeris are moving with each beat; along with the shots movement. Zack is teasing Aeris; flaunting his SOLDIER eyes. She is shown leaning close, then hitting him and moving back away; each shot pushing her further into grayscale. At the same time, Zack’s eyes gain back colour.

COUPLE SHOTS: Ashe and Rasler’s wedding parade. Ashe’s face covered by a veil at the wedding. Rasler smiling at Ashe. The two kissing. Rasler charging into battle on his chocobo. The arrow heading for Rasler’s chest. Rasler hit by the arrow. Rasler held by Basch. Ashe in black at his funeral. Rasler in his coffin. His ghost x4. ALL FINAL FANTASY XII.

On a Valentine's Day

Zack’s eyes are now back to full color, while Aeris remains in grayscale. The shot has changed to the two of them inspecting a flower cart Zack has built- the flower cart; Zack and Aeris move with the shots flashing in the background. Zack is steadily gaining back color, and by the end of the sixteen shots, has had color return to his face and arms.

COUPLE SHOTS: Sora and Kairi sitting on the tree branch. Kairi blowing through Sora in the tunnel. Sora trying to catch her. Sora sighting Kairi’s lifeless body on the pirate ship. Sora stabbing himself with the dark keyblade. Kairi’s heart floating into her. Kairi shedding tears for Sora. Kairi and the Sora heartless. Kairi hugging the Sora heartless. Kairi hugging Sora. Kairi holding Sora’s hand with the lucky charm. Sora holding Kairi’s hand as they float apart. Sora and Kairi’s hands parting. Sora reaching out for Kairi. Kairi reaching out for Sora. ALL KINGDOM HEARTS 1.

On a Valentine's Day

Zack is still gaining back color- by the end of this set of sixteen; he is fully color once more, and surrounded by a white light. Aeris is beginning to fade entirely. Zack is shown laughing and smiling, while she is shown grim. Zack fades to looking saddened.

COUPLE SHOTS: Tidus lies in the Underground waterway. Tidus’ eye. Tidus bursting out of the water. Yuna in the temple, smiling. Yuna and Tidus in the Spring- Yuna crying. Tidus gripping her shoulder. Yuna stopping crying. Yuna and Tidus kissing. Yuna and Tidus underwater, hands linked. Underwater; upside down. Yuna and Tidus in Bevelle, running. Different angle; same focus. Yuna falling to the ground. Yuna and Tidus embracing. The two being shot. Both falling to the ground. FFX/X-2

On a Valentine's Day, On a Valentine's Day
(I used to be my own protection but not now)

Zack and Aeris are now backed by shots of life playing out between their friends without them in the background. Zack flaps out a single white wing from his shoulder, Aeris raising a hand to her mouth in surprise. Zack shoots her a look of disappointment, and flies offscreen.

(‘Cause my mind has lost direction somehow)

Aeris’ hand is shown, a white feather drifting down to meet her. As the feather collides with her skin, color reappears back on her. A close up on her eyes, which widen.

(I used to be my own protection but not now)

The background flashes stop, and the church scenery begins to reappear. Cloud and a few others are shown scattered around near her, mourning Zack. Everyone but Aeris is shaded, save for their eyes. Aeris gets up.

(‘Cause my mind has lost direction somehow)

The camera zooms back in on her. After a brief moment, we zoom in on her lips, which show a smile, before fading over to the feather, which disappears after a moment of haze. Zack is gone forever.
Pyro
Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post By Li-Bai. 17/04/08, 01:35 am

DDD; NOT ZAAAACK!! WAAA~~AN...

Don't forget Squall and Rinoa's kiss right at the very end ^__^~~

Otherwise, very, very good Very Happy I haven't heard the song for myself so I can't say much more, I'm afraid .___.

I must go hunt for it...
Li-Bai
Li-Bai
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2251
Transforms into : a lover and a renegade fighter.
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down
http://li-bai.deviantart.com

Post By Pyro. 17/04/08, 02:14 am

Omnomnom. I don't like Squanoa, though~ xD
(And I had no idea they shared a kiss at the end- lawlz, Pyro hasn't played FF8.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK-tc3a7BMQ <--- Leesten to eeet. 8D
Pyro
Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post By Li-Bai. 17/04/08, 02:17 am

-gasp- how could you! D8

Neither have I, but I know everything about it! LOLFAILxDD

Okeeeeeeey =.=
Li-Bai
Li-Bai
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2251
Transforms into : a lover and a renegade fighter.
Registration date : 2007-12-10

Back to top Go down
http://li-bai.deviantart.com

Post By Pyro. 17/04/08, 02:21 am

... It's mostly just because I don't like Rinoa, I guess. I don't know why, because I have no idea what her personality is like, I just dislike her.

KINDA LIKE ME AND FFXII! 8D (I has only played like an eight of FFXII; but I know what happens all through the rest.)

What's the 'okeeeeey' for?
Pyro
Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post By _BlazingBlossom_. 26/04/08, 12:05 pm

How did the contest go today?! silent
_BlazingBlossom_
_BlazingBlossom_
Almighty

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 27/04/08, 11:07 am

1st went to a Naruto-Bleach-fighting mix AMV to a song I didn't know.

2nd went to Krista/Pinky-wuu's 'What I Like About J00' AMV. (Yeehaa~ Krista places second again!)

3rd went to Jen/Aurellion's Tsubasa one. YAAAY~
(I was sooo happy she got something, lyk whoa. She deserved it so much.)
Pyro
Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Superly-Duperly Awesome Multi-Purpose AMV thread~!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: Artists Alley-